Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hoverr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU. 2022 Jeep JLU Eco Diesel ordered.
I ordered my JL on 4/18; notified it was loaded on rail 5/5/19, and due in CA 5/15...how long from distribution point to dealer not yet known...but at least it is "getting real"!
My Jeep is just ahead of you. It left the plant 4/30/19 bound for Benicia and as of Friday it was rolling through Nebraska. My Jeeps ETA in to Benicia is 5/9/19 @ 06:39am approximately.

Advertisement

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
I asked Jeep Chat about the shutdown multiple times when checking on the status of my build and they keep saying they know nothing about a shutdown. Maybe they wouldn't know or can't say. Seems odd. I dunno. My Moab has been in D for a week. Seems slow to get started.
Mine has been in "D" status for 10 weeks now... I wouldn't quibble over a week. The dealership order ours as stock inventory instead of a customer sold order so mine will wait to be built until they have a free spot for it. All customer sold orders have priority over stock inventory. You will most likely be driving your jeep before mine is even built.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Sometimes I don’t think the people on Jeep Chat know what’s going on. I had a guy tell me Saturday evening mine had left the plant heading to the dealership but no ETA. And then today I’m told it’s waiting for shipping and could take up to 30 days. I’m just sitting here like really. My dealership is just under 3 hours away from the plant and lots of trucks travel through there about daily can’t we get it on one already? Lol

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Sometimes I don’t think the people on Jeep Chat know what’s going on. I had a guy tell me Saturday evening mine had left the plant heading to the dealership but no ETA. And then today I’m told it’s waiting for shipping and could take up to 30 days. I’m just sitting here like really. My dealership is just under 3 hours away from the plant and lots of trucks travel through there about daily can’t we get it on one already? Lol
I feel your pain. I was advised this morning mine is waiting to be picked up from the plant. I'm guessing there might be a delay on the information they are facilitating us with.

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB Sting Gray
Ordered 4/22
Built 5/2
Window Sticker 5/4

No ETA yet to dealer, I was told they were waiting to fill the truck by Jeep Chat

How long does it typically take to actually leave the factory once ready?

Sponsored

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I went KZ last Friday. Now my Jeep is at my dealership outside of Atlanta!!! Even this morning Jeep Chat couldnt figure out when it would be shipped. Crazy. Im guessing the buyback and MSRP swap Im currently doing has something to do with the swiftness of its arrival.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Crazy. It must have been some sort of priority shipping. Mine has been KZ since Wednesday morning and still no Jeep delivered or any ETA on it. And I’m only 177 miles away from the plant.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
It would’ve been cool to got to take a tour and watch them build your own.

Sponsored

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB Sting Gray
Ordered 4/22
Built 5/2
Window Sticker 5/4

No ETA yet to dealer, I was told they were waiting to fill the truck by Jeep Chat

How long does it typically take to actually leave the factory once ready?
So Jeep told me it was shipped 5/1 and the dealer will provide updates from here, and I've never been more confused lol.

Econrads024

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
So I have been in JB status for 6 days now? Im confused. The chat keeps telling me that they are installing optional equipment. What optional equipment would take 6 days lol

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
So I have been in JB status for 6 days now? Im confused. The chat keeps telling me that they are installing optional equipment. What optional equipment would take 6 days lol
I’m beginning to think it is better to have no knowledge of what’s going on. Just sit back and wait for the dealer to let me know I can come get it.

Advertisement

Advertisement