First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Ok crisis averted. The person that actually put in the order put it in wrong so now they’re ordering me another Jeep because it was to late to get the color changed. So anyone wanting a Black Rubicon I can tell you where a nice not over built one is coming in around the Kokomo Grissom area in Indiana. It’ll add a week to my wait but better than it getting in and being wrong and have to wait the whole time again.

Advertisement

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
For those who have ordered and picked up their Jeep in Conroe, at Demontrond, do you remember how long the wait was from the time it got dropped off in Pearland, to the point you could go get it in Conroe?
Is it at the rail yard? Off topic from what you asked because I'm in Iowa, and mine got to the final rail yard one week ago, and it is still sitting on the rail car. No idea when it will be unloaded either. Getting a bit frustrated as I see everyone in the midwest and even on the west coast that ordered the same time or after I did and they are all picking up their jeeps at their dealerships. Dealer really has no idea when it will be unloaded either. I thought once it made it to the final rail yard the wait was pretty much over, but apparently that's not the case.

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
That's a great question..i dont know. From what my sales guy told me is that the jeep arrived on 4/20 and then it has to get on a truck to be brought up to the dealership. He has no ETA or way of guessing when it will be delivered. He said the dealership will get an email for a delivery schedule and a list of jeeps and vin numbers. He told me when he gets that, he will call me.

Yet I txt him every day "is it here yet?" :)

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
Yeah sounds like its at the rail yard waiting for a truck to dealership. Same thing mine is doing. Mine has been waiting since the 18th at the final rail yard. I try not to bug my sales guy everyday, but I end up texting him.

Cuse2003

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mine is in Canada also in transit, so I am sure since we ordered the same day both of the jeeps got build and shipped at the same time.

Sales guy said next week or the other after
Mine came in Tuesday afternoon. Picking up tomorrow. Super excited but have to drive in home three hours in the rain. No playing with the power top for me :(

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I ordered my Rubicon Unlimited on 04/15 and was just informed by the folks on the Jeep chat line she's in trim, order status G. She's getting closer to making her way home to Denver.

newtojeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0 JL 2D Rubicon
Ordered: 3/6
VIN: 4/8
Production Status: Confirmed complete.
Inspection: In progress.

I'm on a military base overseas. I ordered my Jeep from Military Auto Source, the dealer on base. The local rep says he doesn't have access to the Jeep code; the stateside national office just told me what I already know - that it's out of production. Jeep chat says it's in the inspection stage.

According to the national office, I should expect it mid-August. I'm hoping that the "standard" inspection time of up to 30 days (according to Jeep chat) applies, then a potential 3 week trip to San Diego where it will board a ship for a month. Since it's been in inspection, I calculate the delivery to be about the end of June.

If my "dealer" is unable to see the order tracking code, do I have any other way of finding it?

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I’m in paint today hopefully they got my color changed Friday like it was supposed to be

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I know a guy who knows a guy. Lol. I work for FCA

Sponsored

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Just checked with Jeep. They got my color changed and it should be ready to ship in the next day or so.

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
I checked on Friday with Jeep chat and they said that mine was in 'Pre-Production'. That would be C or D status I'm guessing?

johnsanc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler MOAB
I have been checking in every few days and noticed that the chat reps will give canned responses without the codes. They will tell you the code if you ask them though.

Order Date: 4/24
VIN Assigned: 4/25
D Status: 4/26
D1 Status: 4/29

Fingers crossed my Jeep gets built before the shutdown coming up in mid-May

Advertisement

Advertisement