JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Sounds like mine. I wasn't told KZ, but they said it's built and ready to be shipped. It hasn't taken nearly as long as I thought it would. But I probably just jinxed myself, it will probably sit there for a month now....
Lets hope not. I am in a relatively small town but you have to go by here to get to Minneapolis so that should hopefully help fill a truck to head this way. The sales man said it is waiting on a truck.

Advertisement

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
OK so it says build found and sticker found but I didnt get an email from anyone saying I could view my sticker. Who should I complain to or where can i view it? Typically what is the wait now?

JCH88

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2019 Rubicon Unlimited
We ordered our Rubicon unlimited 3.2L Firecracker Red on 3/13/19, was in KZ status on 3/26/19. Called 3/28/19 and they said ETA was 4/1/19. Really quick. Very excited.:clap: :jk:

grapesie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock
Ordered 3/22
VIN 3/25
D1 yesterday

Anyone track from D1 recently, to give me an idea on ETA?

Sponsored

offset_98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1993 Nissan 300ZX, 2015 Subaru Outback, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Ordered 3/22
VIN 3/25
D1 yesterday

I ordered 3/23 and was at D1 for most of this week. Moved to JB today.

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
Here is my status so far

3/27 Ordered (VON)
3/28 D Status (VIN)
3/29 D1
4/4 (Estimated Ship date per POC)

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
We ordered our JLU Rubicon on 2/26/19 and all we have is a VIN and are in D status. The people on Jeep Care Chat said the Jeep didn't show us as owners of the Jeep but showed the dealership as the owners. I've called the dealership multiple times and they've tried to add our name to the order but have been unsuccessful. It's frustrating to see Jeeps ordered after we've ordered ours getting completed and we are still at just having a VIN. Does anyone know how to get the ball moving or am I just stuck waiting?

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I think you'd have to re-order. From what I understand, custom builds go to the front of the line, so if yours shows as just a dealer order, they're in no hurry.

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
We ordered our JLU Rubicon on 2/26/19 and all we have is a VIN and are in D status. The people on Jeep Care Chat said the Jeep didn't show us as owners of the Jeep but showed the dealership as the owners. I've called the dealership multiple times and they've tried to add our name to the order but have been unsuccessful. It's frustrating to see Jeeps ordered after we've ordered ours getting completed and we are still at just having a VIN. Does anyone know how to get the ball moving or am I just stuck waiting?
Just curious as to who you ordered from? I'm from Iowa as well, and I ordered from Spencer at Motor Inn in Spirit Lake, Iowa. Strange that yours hasn't gone to D1 status. I ordered on 3/22, went to D status with VIN # on 3/26, and D1 status on 3/27 with estimated ship date of 4/3. Sorry to hear that, I would be very frustrated as well. Like someone said, maybe see if they can just reorder from scratch.

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
Ordered 3/22
VIN 3/25
D1 yesterday

I ordered the same day you did, went to D1 one day before you, and my estimated ship date is 4/3. They usually give the estimated ship date when you go to D1.

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
Just curious as to who you ordered from? I'm from Iowa as well, and I ordered from Spencer at Motor Inn in Spirit Lake, Iowa. Strange that yours hasn't gone to D1 status. I ordered on 3/22, went to D status with VIN # on 3/26, and D1 status on 3/27 with estimated ship date of 4/3. Sorry to hear that, I would be very frustrated as well. Like someone said, maybe see if they can just reorder from scratch.
We ordered from a dealership in Mt. Pleasant, IA.

Advertisement

Advertisement