JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Ordered this afternoon and got my number. Now we wait...

Advertisement

BettyBoop

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR 2dr.
Occupation
Business Owner
Just found out I'm in "F" ; so my orders moving pretty dam good I'm thinking. If the information is correct that is. Actually Jeep Chat and Dealer/salesman information match, so good chance it's right.

Ordered 2/26/19
VON 3/01/19
VIN 3/04/19
D1 3/06/19
F 3/08/19

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I have a FOUND build sheet and a FOUND sticker. Was able to view the build sheet, but not able to view the Sticker (showed up today as FOUND). Is there usually a delay before the Sticker details are viewed on a sold order?
Yes, give it a day or two.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Sorry for the noob question, but what exactly will this tool show me? I just placed my order Thursday and entered my VIN and it says none found for build sheet and sticker. Does the build sheet show where in the build process it is, or do I have to talk to Jeep Chat to get the status codes?

How long should I wait after getting my VIN to expect to see something in this tool?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the noob question, but what exactly will this tool show me? I just placed my order Thursday and entered my VIN and it says none found for build sheet and sticker. Does the build sheet show where in the build process it is, or do I have to talk to Jeep Chat to get the status codes?

How long should I wait after getting my VIN to expect to see something in this tool?
The build sheet will show within a day of starting the actual build. The window sticker within a day of full completion. You can ask Jeep Chat for progress before and during the build but not during transport. Ask your dealer for progress during transport.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a FOUND build sheet as of 3/6 , sticker is showing Not Found. Jeep chat and my dealership have told me the build is complete and passed inspection , arrival date in Portland is 4/1 any idea when I’ll be able to see my sticker? Are the estimated arrival dates usually correct?
On average it may be around the estimated arrival date, a few a little before but all the way to Portland it may be later. Some people have had theirs riding the rails for 6 weeks and some sitting in the drop yard for a month or more before getting on a truck to the dealer. Appreciate most are going much faster than most of us had to wait last fall/winter.

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered 2/27, vin 3/1, build sheet today, still no window sticker

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Got the window sticker today. Was ordered 17 days ago.

Katzkin, tint, cargo mats, and stubby antenna are the first immediate mods that will happen even before I pick up the Wrangler.

Attachments

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
I ordered 2/20.. got the vin 2/22.. D1 on 3/1.. Build sheet 3/5.. Sticker 3/6.. KZ 3/6.. en route according to the dealer on 3/9.. Supposed to get to a hub in Jersey on 3/12.. Then we'll see how much more time to my dealer in NY. HellaYella Rubicon coming in!

Attachments

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

I ordered 2/20.. got the vin 2/22.. D1 on 3/1.. Build sheet 3/5.. Sticker 3/6.. KZ 3/6.. en route according to the dealer on 3/9.. Supposed to get to a hub in Jersey on 3/12.. Then we'll see how much more time to my dealer in NY. HellaYella Rubicon coming in!
I’m in NY too. My dealer told me my Rubicon should be in NJ by this weekend.

Dsposte

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited Bikini Pearl
Hoping the group might be able to help me out to determine if my new wrangler has been completed.
Ordered on 27 Feb 2019
Cryptostickers shows that the Build & Sticker were updated on 11 Mar 2019
When I look it up on track new orders and completed orders it shows it being complete.
Does this mean it is done?

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping the group might be able to help me out to determine if my new wrangler has been completed.
Ordered on 27 Feb 2019
Cryptostickers shows that the Build & Sticker were updated on 11 Mar 2019
When I look it up on track new orders and completed orders it shows it being complete.
Does this mean it is done?
If you have the build sheet and the build sticker then your build part is done. Now you get to wait for it to ship and arrive.

Advertisement

Advertisement