JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I am shocked at my build status; ordered it at dealership on 2/1, I believe it didn't get in until the next day or two, I was able to make a change to my build a couple days later and now I am being told it shipped on 2/17. I can see the build sheet and the window sticker but still am having a hard time believing it.
Not at all unusual. You ordered at the tail end of an allocation period (the January allocation period for February builds). That always seems to be the fastest cycle time provided you order something which still has allocation available. Otherwise, your order sits until the next allocation period opens.

Advertisement

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does this only work for a sold order or any order if I have the VIN? My dealer placed my order as a dealer custom order and I have the VIN but when I checked with Jeep Chat they said they couldn’t give me any information since it’s not my order. Wonder what drives the tracking here and if it’s purely VIN or only sold order VIN?

Thanks

Deleted member 29342

Does this only work for a sold order or any order if I have the VIN? My dealer placed my order as a dealer custom order and I have the VIN but when I checked with Jeep Chat they said they couldn’t give me any information since it’s not my order. Wonder what drives the tracking here and if it’s purely VIN or only sold order VIN?

Thanks
Jeep chat always ask me for my full name and address

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Good morning folks! Just joined today after reading all of you for a few days.
I ordered a 2019 JLUS
V6
Ocean Blue
Auto
Black leather
Anti spin
Selec-trac
All weather mats
Plastic door guards
Safety Grp
Advanced Safety Grp
8.4" Radio with Premium Audio Grp
Sky One-Touch top
Cold Weather Grp
Remote Proximity Grp.
Ordered 1/22/19
Vin est: 1/26/19
D1 status: 1/28/19
E status: 2/5/19
JB status: 2/6/19
Build found 2/6/19 (email from cryptostickers)
Sticker found 2/21/19 (email from cryptostickers)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have been looking at the builds of people who ordered after me and noticed none of the ones I have sampled have the Sky One Touch Power Top, so maybe that was the holdup in JB...who knows. The only accessories I ordered were the all weather floor mats and plastic sill guards - maybe those caused the hold up.

I am seeing more of the Power tops coming out now - of my sampling of today's releases on the tracking, there are several with the Power top option. Hopefully mine will be shipped soon!
Hey, those floor mats easily take 5 days to install.

Sponsored

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Nice! Seems like Saharas (my trim) are on the backburner
Hey KirbyHouTx, seems we may be in the same boat. I assume you're in Houston as am I. I too ordered the Sahara. Build is complete and on a rail right now. Dealer told me yesterday it's scheduled to arrive in Pearland, TX on March 2nd. From there will be trucked to Spring TX. I wonder if we're on the same rail. And if so do you have any way of tracking other than bugging dealer?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Builds are going thru so fast I'm thinking about ordering another one even though I've only had mine 5 weeks. Problem is my garage is full and I don't leave a $50,000 vehicle sitting outside. I just wish they had the dual top option for 2 doors so I don't have to buy it sseparately. I have black so trying to decide it this one should be Punkin, Billet, Firecracker or Mojito.

theninemilly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Sounds like ours are near the same assembly line.

2019 JLUR
2.4L
Sting Gray
Auto
Black Mopar Leather Seats CBS
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow & HD electrical group
LED Lights
Mopar Headliner
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
8.4" Radio with Premium Audio
Body Color Fenders
Body Color Hardtop
Remote Proximity
Steel Bumpers
All Season Mats
Ordered: 1/27/19
Vin: 1/30/19
D1 Status: 2/1/19
E Status: 2/4/19
G Status: 2/5/19
JS Status of 2/22 :)

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey KirbyHouTx, seems we may be in the same boat. I assume you're in Houston as am I. I too ordered the Sahara. Build is complete and on a rail right now. Dealer told me yesterday it's scheduled to arrive in Pearland, TX on March 2nd. From there will be trucked to Spring TX. I wonder if we're on the same rail. And if so do you have any way of tracking other than bugging dealer?
I "think" mine might be slightly behind yours. Jeep chat said there is no shipping date yet. My dealer showed 2/28 as ETA for Pearland but I have a feeling that's not right. I'd love that though

Sponsored

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I "think" mine might be slightly behind yours. Jeep chat said there is no shipping date yet. My dealer showed 2/28 as ETA for Pearland but I have a feeling that's not right. I'd love that though
Yeah, you might be right. Seems odd if it gets to Pearland by way of truck they pass through Conroe to get there. I ordered through Neil Carpenter in Conroe.

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you might be right. Seems odd if it gets to Pearland by way of truck they pass through Conroe to get there. I ordered through Neil Carpenter in Conroe.
I ordered from Bayway in Pasadena

Jabberwock

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Leader of IT Nerds
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone! I've been reading this thread for a while but finally have something to post about. JLUR ordered on 1/10 and the dealership just called today to let me know it's on it's way to northern VA. Hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll be driving it and working on the mods! Worth the wait.

Deleted member 29342

Still the same status for. “What the system shows is that your 2019 Rubicon is that it is in shipping with the ETA to be determined.” I ask for the status code and they didn’t give me one.

Advertisement

Advertisement