Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I was notified by cryptostickers that my build sheet was available a couple of days ago, but I never recieved a notice that the window sticker was available. I checked separately with the web address with the VIN number, and the window sticker is indeed available.

Not sure what's up with cryptostickers??? My cryptostickers name is Dred.

Advertisement

Jeepboy5229

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK 2DR Sport Auto HT, 2019 Cherokee Limited Loaded, 2019 JL 2DR Rubicon Granite Stick HT
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 01/11, dealer called last week and said my ship date was 01/24. Got my window sticker yesterday. 2DR, HT, Stick, Rubi

Tigers_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2018 JK Rubicon, 2019 JL Rubicon
Well... Things keep looking better! As I said yesterday, just got my Build Sheet. Still no Sticker. Anybody able to give me the "web address" mentioned two posts back for getting the sticker myself?

So I called Jeep Care a few minutes ago thinking they must have "something" now since I got the build list. They said their status page said "Polato Rail - In Gate" (or something like that) yesterday and "Quality Check" today. They don't seem to know what anything means and they said their was no code like D1 listed. Don't know what any of it means, but it sounds like it's BUILT!!! Yesterday marked three weeks since I placed the order. Amazing, especially for a 2dr Rubicon! Man... I'm really getting excited now. :)

If anyone can pass along that Sticker link, I'd appreciate it. Tnx! ...Tiger

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well... Things keep looking better! As I said yesterday, just got my Build Sheet. Still no Sticker. Anybody able to give me the "web address" mentioned two posts back for getting the sticker myself?

So I called Jeep Care a few minutes ago thinking they must have "something" now since I got the build list. They said their status page said "Polato Rail - In Gate" (or something like that) yesterday and "Quality Check" today. They don't seem to know what anything means and they said their was no code like D1 listed. Don't know what any of it means, but it sounds like it's BUILT!!! Yesterday marked three weeks since I placed the order. Amazing, especially for a 2dr Rubicon! Man... I'm really getting excited now. :)

If anyone can pass along that Sticker link, I'd appreciate it. Tnx! ...Tiger
Just add your VIN# after the "=" character.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Tigers_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks a bunch macycat! That's easy enough. Just tried it and zip, but I'm sure it will show up soon since it's built. Now I have something else to click on every day. :)

...Tiger

Sponsored

Tigers_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy Cow! Just said it wasn't there five minutes ago. Decided I'd make a desktop shortcut so it would be easy to check. Did that, tested it, and now it's there!!! Everything looks right too.
Hee-Haw!!! Hope this isn't a dream. I'll have to check it again in the morning. :)

Hellayella 2dr Rubicon
Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Grp w/ HD Electrical and 4 Aux Switches
LED Lighting Group
8.4–Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
Jeep® Active Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
All–Weather Floor Mats
8–Speed Automatic Transmission
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Black Freedom Top® 3–Piece Hard Top
Body–Color Fender Flares

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Holy Cow! Just said it wasn't there five minutes ago. Decided I'd make a desktop shortcut so it would be easy to check. Did that, tested it, and now it's there!!! Everything looks right too.
Hee-Haw!!! Hope this isn't a dream. I'll have to check it again in the morning. :)

Hellayella 2dr Rubicon
Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Grp w/ HD Electrical and 4 Aux Switches
LED Lighting Group
8.4–Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
Jeep® Active Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
All–Weather Floor Mats
8–Speed Automatic Transmission
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Black Freedom Top® 3–Piece Hard Top
Body–Color Fender Flares
This is exactly what I love about the jeep community! As anxious as I am waiting for mine to arrive (ordered Jan 9th) I'm cheering for yours to be delivered!

jpb

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Soon 2019 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered my first custom vehicle, a 2 door rubicon, on the 22nd. I have a 4 door rubicon 2018 JL right now, but not a fan of the 4 door. The salesperson said 3-6 weeks, but now looking on this thread not sure if he was correct. Its a 2 door stick rubicon with safety, premium sound, steel bumpers, trailer, etc if that makes a difference

Cap136

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 V8 Grand Cherokee off road, 2015 charger scat pack
Hello Jeep world !!!!!!!I’m new to this form I’ve been reading and loving how this community is all together. I ordered a red 2door rubicon back in late November got D1 status on Jan/3/19 and just dying need to check the dealer soon if it’s still in D1 on the ship date of the 26 which by reading older post lol it’s the build date. Heard the faculty was closed for a while for retooling; so I gues it’s good if the Jeep was built after to get a better quality build right?
I can wait as this is an extra car. It is just not frustrating but so exciting and so anxious like a kid with a new game about to release soon but delayed lol. I had a old 2 door jk I traded years ago and I had too for a bigger family car. I miss it so much I drove sports cars and tracked hemis but nothing can bring that smile to me like a bouncy unstoppable wrangler can. I miss my Wrangler so much and now that I’m able to get a new 2nd rubicon and with wife approved! this Jeep is going to be so much fun and I’m going to care so much for it! I can’t wait to post pictures too! I’m going to upgrade it with the mopar lights hood and bumper off road lighting and I have an axle back exhaust waiting to install too. I’m trying to stay mopar part wise even that they make better from other brands. But mopar still has not released some simple upgrades still :/
Either way can’t wait. I saw at the auto show last year (ordered without the color flairs think it’s too much red with the black hard top) and fell in love with it
upload_2019-1-27_3-46-38.jpeg

Quick story

I’m from the nyc area and I can’t even begin to tell you how horrific our streets are always under construction pot holes that will eat your wheel up and bang your under carrage scaring your life out your body. lol when I drove the wrangler back then I was laughing and enjoying every bump driving normal never felt so good. my wife’s normal Honda Civic she’s drives super slow and my dodge charger can’t even go the speed limit in the city because our streets are bad.
Not all streets are bad you know just the streets you have to drive on lol to go to work or get home lol but forget it when it snows lol they plow your car in too
lucky for me I have drive way and garage for the Jeep Other cars won’t fit too long I used to love driving the wrangler with ease no effort in the snow piles and even got a personal parking spot because no other car can get in or out without getting stuck lol I remember we had a bad snow storm/blizzards I think 2014 snow was plowed but was higher then my Jeep..... every person spent hours trying to get their car out ... I spent a few min warming the car up and wiped off the top and glass and I drove out in a few seconds. When I returned home hours later that night the same people are still trying to get their cars out... and I parked in the same spot only a wrangler and get in and out of!
Anyone else wants to share a quick story if they have one?
again hello everyone and can’t wait for my new red 2 door rubicon
bellow is a link to YouTube should show off the 2 door red rubicon with the mopar lights looks that my Jeep should look like when it’s finished
classic new and awesome.

PaPaw Stingado

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 12 Camry, 12 Rav4, 04 Harley FLHT,19 JLUR Sting Gray ordered 12/29/18
Jeep Chat is little to No Help when it comes to giving Info on the status of your Build, I placed my Order on 12/29/19 got my vin a couple days later contacted Jeep chat last week and they said all parts are in should be moving to build soon, just contacted them again and pretty much same thing said should ne moving along soon, So I asked when should it be moving to build and was told can't give an ETA of that. the wait on these are crazy!

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Chat is little to No Help when it comes to giving Info on the status of your Build, I placed my Order on 12/29/19 got my vin a couple days later contacted Jeep chat last week and they said all parts are in should be moving to build soon, just contacted them again and pretty much same thing said should ne moving along soon, So I asked when should it be moving to build and was told can't give an ETA of that. the wait on these are crazy!
I sat in that phase for about a month before they actually built anything. Not sure if it's a pure numbers thing or if they are just telling you something to make you less concerned about no progress.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I ordered on 12/20, went to the same (D1) status within a week and I've been there ever since.

Tigers_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my first custom vehicle, a 2 door rubicon, on the 22nd. I have a 4 door rubicon 2018 JL right now, but not a fan of the 4 door. The salesperson said 3-6 weeks, but now looking on this thread not sure if he was correct. Its a 2 door stick rubicon with safety, premium sound, steel bumpers, trailer, etc if that makes a difference
I don't think it makes any difference what options you order. My 2 door Rubicon just got built with almost every option and it got built in one day over three weeks and there was a short shutdown in the middle of that. If they had the options for me, they would almost certainly have them for you. Yes there are exceptions like a few months ago there was a LED light shortage and you couldn't even place an order with that option.

Probably the biggest factor is manufacturing efficiency. As a manufacturer of anything (I'm one!), you only want like product going down the production line at any given time so you group orders to make that happen. In the case of the Jeep I just ordered, I was probably just lucky that they were about to run ones like mine. Who knows, but if I had ordered at a different time, they might have just finished running my configuration and I'd have to have waited for the full circle of variations to roll around again. The whole process looks unpredictable from the consumers standpoint, but from a manufacturers standpoint, you know it has to be very organized and totally predictable. I'm sure when your order was placed, barring some freak factor, they knew exactly what day your rig was going to be built. They just don't share that.

Supply chain management is one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing today. With the exception of trivial items, you don't want any parts to arrive at the production line that are not needed for that days assembly. We call this "JIT" (Just In TIme) manufacturing and it's super efficient, but requires unbelievable planning and coordination. As a manufacturer, I think Henry Ford had the right idea. Just make them all Black and don't offer any options. Smart guy keeping his life simple! Just wouldn't work in today's market. :)

...Tiger

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
I ordered on 12/20, went to the same (D1) status within a week and I've been there ever since.
Ordered 12-6 D1 12-13, shows a delivery date of 01-28, so hopefully it will hit the floor for build tomorrow.
I think the wait is drawing to a close.... :clap:

Advertisement

Advertisement