First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
Ordered 12/22, D1 around 1/5, G 1/10. Knew the plant was going to be shut down after that. Called today and it’s in KZ! 2 door, stick, soft top Rubi
Buldlist and Sticker came in via Cryptostickers today...

Advertisement

Ricapar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport, 2009 BMW 328i Convertible
Build is in KZ status as of today according to Jeep Chat. No window sticker yet though!

krucam

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
Build is in KZ status as of today according to Jeep Chat. No window sticker yet though!
Give it about one day for that

GunnersJL

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubi, 2015 JGC Diesel Overand
Ordered on 11/20. Arrived at the dealer Tuesday. Inspected and drove it today. Take delivery tomorrow. No issues. JLUR, granite, automatic, pretty much every option but engine heater.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I’m jealous of ya’ll getting yours so fast.
I ordered on 11/13 and still in D1 status.
I contacted my dealer today and here was his response:
“I think it might be because of advance safety group. There is a back order I was told on one of the part's for that option package. Which they are telling me that the part's needed might not arrive until April. If we pull that option from the order it might pick back up and keep moving. If not I will sit. I guess we have a hand full on order with that same issue.”

BUT, I just noticed that someone a few pages back ordered a Sahara with the Advanced Safety Group on 12/20 and theirs arrived on 01/08.

I still wonder if it’s the body color hard top that’s on back order. I’m a patient person so I’m not to freaked out, but it’s crazy that some JLUs move faster than others.

My current theory is that they have a ton they’re “building for dealers” and if you happen to order one that’s in the pipeline for what they’re already building then they tag that to your order and you’re done more quickly.
So I finally heard back from my dealer and his contact at the plant said that it is a part within the Advanced Safety Group that is delaying production for the vehicles that need it. Strangley just after that he told me he was able to pull some strings and get it into F status. My gut says that the build had already started when he inquired so he caught it at the right time. Nonetheless, whether it was his manager reaching out, or my ticket was up, I’m happy to be in production. I confirmed that my vehicle will have the Advanced Safety Group on it, so they must have SOME parts.

Hope this helps someone.

Sponsored

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked and my build sheet is now available!

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So I finally heard back from my dealer and his contact at the plant said that it is a part within the Advanced Safety Group that is delaying production for the vehicles that need it. Strangley just after that he told me he was able to pull some strings and get it into F status. My gut says that the build had already started when he inquired so he caught it at the right time. Nonetheless, whether it was his manager reaching out, or my ticket was up, I’m happy to be in production. I confirmed that my vehicle will have the Advanced Safety Group on it, so they must have SOME parts.

Hope this helps someone.
I think it was just time. I ordered a nearly fully loaded JLUR on 11/17, and my build sheet came in late last night. Hope the remaining path to delivery goes smoothly for all of us.

wmgeiger

First Name
Bill Geiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 UJK Sold, 2019 UJL Rubicon
Always inspect before you drive off! This didn’t happen to me until I got home literally. I opened as normal and the thing detached! I have to wait to feb 11 for them to fix it.

4F353FD5-B969-4C2B-9ADA-6F10BBEB72AE.jpeg
Mine did the same thing this week. took it to the dealer and ordered a replacement lid

Sponsored

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
look what just popped up!!!!
my build
I tried to copy but it didn't...
anyway I'm sure you guys & gals figured it out :like::like:
jldivider.png

Tigers_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2018 JK Rubicon, 2019 JL Rubicon
Greetings Guys! I've been following this thread every day since I ordered my Jeep on January 4th. What I ordered was a Yellow 2dr Rubicon with pretty much every option. The only things I didn't order were things like the headliner ($500 - Crazy), Smoker stuff, and one other thing I can't even remember. Looking at the tracking statistics I could see I was in for a long wait. Two door Rubicons were showing about 100days. Seemed like an eternity so I looked around and found this thread full of guys in the same boat to help me keep my sanity. :) Got my VIN and VON in just a couple days and then landed in D1 status. Never actually joined the forum until tonight, because I didn't have anything to say or report. Just read everything you wrote to learn more. I have to say I have enjoyed following you guys so much and really appreciate all the posts you've made. It's so helpful when guys post their order and status dates and progression (or lack of same). Guess it doesn't really help anything directly, but at least it's clear to me now that you have no idea when you're going to get your rig. :-(

So today I did my daily (seemingly pointless) login to the tracking page expecting the regular "NONE NONE" listing. Just about crapped when the page filled up with my build info! I'm not sure what that means in terms of progress, but it was really exciting just to see something happening. I've got to go back now and read old posts, but I think someone said the Window Sticker will follow shortly. I guess I'm most excited to see that so that I know that everything got ordered correctly. That will be a big relief to me. The dealer I bought from is 300 miles away (Salem, OR) so I can't just drop in and bug them all the time. I've called Customer Care a couple times, but they don't seem to know much about anything. They said they couldn't even confirm that I was in D1 (dealer told me I was). Nice people, but not much comfort there.

Anyway... Was excited and just wanted to say hello to you guys and say thanks again for all of the posts and progress reports you upload for us silent followers. Thanks!
Jeep_Yellow_Sm.jpg
...Tiger

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Woke up this morning to an email from crypyostickers that my window sticker was found! Shouldn’t be long now hopefully! :fingerscrossed:

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Greetings Guys! I've been following this thread every day since I ordered my Jeep on January 4th. What I ordered was a Yellow 2dr Rubicon with pretty much every option. The only things I didn't order were things like the headliner ($500 - Crazy), Smoker stuff, and one other thing I can't even remember. Looking at the tracking statistics I could see I was in for a long wait. Two door Rubicons were showing about 100days. Seemed like an eternity so I looked around and found this thread full of guys in the same boat to help me keep my sanity. :) Got my VIN and VON in just a couple days and then landed in D1 status. Never actually joined the forum until tonight, because I didn't have anything to say or report. Just read everything you wrote to learn more. I have to say I have enjoyed following you guys so much and really appreciate all the posts you've made. It's so helpful when guys post their order and status dates and progression (or lack of same). Guess it doesn't really help anything directly, but at least it's clear to me now that you have no idea when you're going to get your rig. :-(

So today I did my daily (seemingly pointless) login to the tracking page expecting the regular "NONE NONE" listing. Just about crapped when the page filled up with my build info! I'm not sure what that means in terms of progress, but it was really exciting just to see something happening. I've got to go back now and read old posts, but I think someone said the Window Sticker will follow shortly. I guess I'm most excited to see that so that I know that everything got ordered correctly. That will be a big relief to me. The dealer I bought from is 300 miles away (Salem, OR) so I can't just drop in and bug them all the time. I've called Customer Care a couple times, but they don't seem to know much about anything. They said they couldn't even confirm that I was in D1 (dealer told me I was). Nice people, but not much comfort there.

Anyway... Was excited and just wanted to say hello to you guys and say thanks again for all of the posts and progress reports you upload for us silent followers. Thanks!
Jeep_Yellow_Sm.jpg
...Tiger
Welcome to the forum! I've learned a ton from the generous folks here and it sounds like you have, too. While you're right about not knowing when the heck you'll get your Jeep, the great news is your process is going a lot faster than you're accustomed to reading on these forum posts - you just ordered a few weeks ago and now it's basically built! Congratulations, I hope you get the window sticker soon, as that often means it's in KZ, ready to ship.

PaPaw Stingado

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 12 Camry, 12 Rav4, 04 Harley FLHT,19 JLUR Sting Gray ordered 12/29/18
This wait is driving me crazy, Ordered 12/29 only have Nin nothing else. Wife said she's fine with them taking their time that means more money in the bank but I'm wanting the new Ride :)

Advertisement

Advertisement