Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Thanks for this!

Tried it and it said "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" - any insight as to what that means?
,ake sure there is no spacing between any of your VIN numbers/letters, and that all yours are there. mine was doing this to me at first, then I realized there was a space in the middle and it was cutting off the last number. Once I fixed that it appeared for me.

Advertisement

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Click this link and under "Equipment Listing" type in your VIN and click search: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html

This will give you your build sheet...once you get that build sheet, are you extremely close to shipping status.
This is what the site does for you, so you don't have to constantly be checking.

My Rubicon 2-door appears to have come off the assembly line last night at 12:04am, and is currently in "built pending inspection"...I had been assuming the build sheet came BEFORE vehicle assembly happened, but apparently not. I'll be watching this tracking like a hawk today to see if that build sheet shows up.

Window sticker shows up just before shipping, correct?
I've typically seen the build sheet show up right around the vehicle goes onto the assembly line. Then the sticker shows up within 3-4 days when it's just about to ship out.

this morning my build sheet was listed as not found for my VIN but I clicked it anyway and it was there. Now its not there. The pessimist inside me thinks that's not good.

Edit:and back now 2 hours later.
Sometimes the jeep site this pulls from has glitches and refreshing will make it pop up again. This unfortunately is outside of my control.

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On its way 2018 JLUR in granite crystal with most everything but smokers group and dual top.2003 Sahara ARB air lockers front and rear, G2 Dana 60 in the rear, Dana 30 with RCV shafts Upfront 4.88 gearing.
I was lost, in JB Jail for 2-3 weeks, but now my window sticker has been found!!!

Pam

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon (ordered)
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Just Curious. The dealer started tracking my Rubi two weeks ago and it was painted Friday. She said it should ship in a few days. Will I eventually be able to see what she sees?

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On its way 2018 JLUR in granite crystal with most everything but smokers group and dual top.2003 Sahara ARB air lockers front and rear, G2 Dana 60 in the rear, Dana 30 with RCV shafts Upfront 4.88 gearing.
Just Curious. The dealer started tracking my Rubi two weeks ago and it was painted Friday. She said it should ship in a few days. Will I eventually be able to see what she sees?
I don't think so, the only notifications are for build sheet and window sticker. Mine went to KZ status a few days before I found the window sticker.

Sponsored

lorlik

First Name
Leonid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
Got a call from dealer today that it's coming today. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
Here's the complete journey:

Order Date: 06/20/2018
D1
(gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station – 12 days) - 06/22
G (trim) - 07/05
Build sheet via cryptostickers - 07/06
I (unit built, pending final inspection) - 07/06
JB (shipped to body vendor) - 07/09
KZ ( released by plant and invoiced) - 07/30
Sticker via cryptostickers - 07/31
Call from dealer "jeep arriving today"
- 8/6

47 days total

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think so, the only notifications are for build sheet and window sticker. Mine went to KZ status a few days before I found the window sticker.

Order Date: 06/21/2018

Build sheet via cryptostickers - 07/02

JB (shipped to body vendor) - not sure of the date but spent 2-3 weeks there.

Sticker via cryptostickers - 08/04

Text from dealer Jeep loaded on rail 08/04

I hope to see it soon!

I wasn't as diligent as some about tracking but the wait is almost over.

Reactions: Pam

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a call from dealer today that it's coming today. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
Here's the complete journey:

Order Date: 06/20/2018
D1
(gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station – 12 days) - 06/22
G (trim) - 07/05
Build sheet via cryptostickers - 07/06
I (unit built, pending final inspection) - 07/06
JB (shipped to body vendor) - 07/09
KZ ( released by plant and invoiced) - 07/30
Sticker via cryptostickers - 07/31
Call from dealer "jeep arriving today"
- 8/6

47 days total
You have given me hope that the train ride will be a quick one.

sasquatch

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Ordered my first Jeep late June and it arrived late July...great! But arrived with some errors. Not great. I am out of town for a while so no huge problem and dealer agreed to reorder. Then calls back and says because of LED group parts supply problems, no orders being taken. (As in, he can place an order without LED group but can not even put an order in with LED group now.) Anyone see/hear/smell anything about this????

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered my first Jeep late June and it arrived late July...great! But arrived with some errors. Not great. I am out of town for a while so no huge problem and dealer agreed to reorder. Then calls back and says because of LED group parts supply problems, no orders being taken. (As in, he can place an order without LED group but can not even put an order in with LED group now.) Anyone see/hear/smell anything about this????
I ordered from Craig @Koons without issue on 7/31. Already have a VIN too.

Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
It looks dead again. 2:16am was the last update

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Advertisement

Advertisement