Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Quick question - are you supposed to get a VIN assigned at C status?

Advertisement

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Quick question - are you supposed to get a VIN assigned at C status?
I'm not sure, but I think a VIN means you are technically in "D". D1 is when you get Scheduled for a build date.

SubmarinesOnce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe high altitude
Woo! Just got a notification that our Jeep is in Illinois waiting for a train to Kent, WA. Anyone have any insight to find out any estimate on time to arrive from that? Dealer or pizza tracker donā€™t have an estimated arrival date yet.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Woo! Just got a notification that our Jeep is in Illinois waiting for a train to Kent, WA. Anyone have any insight to find out any estimate on time to arrive from that? Dealer or pizza tracker donā€™t have an estimated arrival date yet.
Your dealer should have a decent estimate.

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Congrats!

How did you find out it was in IL it was waiting on a train? Pizza tracker or somewhere else? Mine just hit "Vehicle Built" today, and has an estimated delivery date of 9/5 in the pizza tracker (my dealership is +300mi away from the plant, so I'm assuming it goes by rail).

Overall, its moving way faster than I expected.

SubmarinesOnce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe high altitude
Congrats!

How did you find out it was in IL it was waiting on a train? Pizza tracker or somewhere else? Mine just hit "Vehicle Built" today, and has an estimated delivery date of 9/5 in the pizza tracker (my dealership is +300mi away from the plant, so I'm assuming it goes by rail).

Overall, its moving way faster than I expected.
The dealer sent it to me via text of the status and location.

Ericthemantis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys 2.0L
Occupation
Software Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20220827-191534_Firefox
What does it mean that it updated today? What could have changed? Jeep tracker said "scheduled" 08/16, no movement on tracker since then. And it doesn't show a build sheet was found....

Sponsored

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20220827-191534_Firefox
What does it mean that it updated today? What could have changed? Jeep tracker said "scheduled" 08/16, no movement on tracker since then. And it doesn't show a build sheet was found....
If you find out, let me know. I just checked mine after seeing this post. Mine now says that as well.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
I donā€™t think ā€œupdatedā€ means anything except that whatever background process checks on the status of your VIN has checked.

Greygoose2022

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyaundi waiting on my jeep
I am so CLOSE to getting my jeep. Itā€™s killing me knowing that itā€™s getting off of a train 45 mins from house today! My sales guy asked me to call him tomorrow and he can have if expedited. Iā€™m really excited šŸ˜†

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
I am so CLOSE to getting my jeep. Itā€™s killing me knowing that itā€™s getting off of a train 45 mins from house today! My sales guy asked me to call him tomorrow and he can have if expedited. Iā€™m really excited šŸ˜†
LoL I can only imagine. Congrats

Advertisement

Advertisement