JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
After 8 1/2 months, it finally arrived! It feels like a weight has been lifted, and I can finally replace stalking the Jeep tracker and drive it. Good luck to all of you who are in the process. Your day will come too!

Greygoose2022

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyaundi waiting on my jeep
The dealer told me “ship date” is July 6. When I look at the tracker it hasn’t even hit production. So could that be actual date for production?
I’m new to this so sorry for the stupid question.

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
The dealer told me “ship date” is July 6. When I look at the tracker it hasn’t even hit production. So could that be actual date for production?
Tracker seems to work on a delay. Mine updated to production 3 days after it was completed. And arrived when the tracker still said shipping was TBD. Good to check multiple sources (tracker, chat, dealer) and somewhere between them all lies the truth.

Greygoose2022

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyaundi waiting on my jeep
Tracker seems to work on a delay. Mine updated to production 3 days after it was completed. And arrived when the tracker still said shipping was TBD. Good to check multiple sources (tracker, chat, dealer) and somewhere between them all lies the truth.
Ah, I see… maybe Tuesday I’ll reach out. I did do chat I think it was Thursday and they said it was scheduled. Thank you for your response.

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Ship date is usually the date it enters production.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Update: It is awesome! If you are wondering if it’s worth it…it absolutely is! I think some of the agonizing is worth the pain, but if you have any questions I can help out with, I’m happy to help. My 7 year old thinks it’s his, and I’m ok with that. We are enjoying the ride.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0549D3AD-7094-45D6-BAC6-5A42F3A778D7

Sponsored

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Well folks....it finally shows as "Built".....now my Delivery is TBD....before it was built, the Delivery showed as 7/27/22......
That really does seem backwards....

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
So I am bidding farewell to this fine thread. The delivery of my High Tide was 7/1 and picked it up the next day. I've come to a few conclusions on the ordering process. The Jeep Tracker needs a lot of work. It's a good step up from chatting but it is not accurate nor up to date. Mine was always many days behind the dealer updates including the delivery. It didn't update retroactively until today for the delivery 7/1. Secondly Jeep has to improve their scheduling process. I feel incredibly lucky and a bit guilty after seeing what people are going through from 2021 unfulfilled orders. Please don't take this as bragging but more to show that it make no sense other than I hit the lottery on a Hydro Blue Xtreme Recon build cycle right after I ordered.

Ordered: 5/24
Scheduled: 5/25
In Production: 6/2
Built: 6/21
Shipped: TBD (probably because I am 2 hours away from Toledo with a truck shipment)
Delivered: 7/1

Appreciate all the info from everyone in here and will see everyone in all the Mods threads where the rest of my money will flying out of my bank account. Here's my new ride.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep1

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep3

Advertisement

Advertisement