First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
Wow she's a beauty. I am incredibly jealous of this build. The Sarge green looks amazing with the bronze accents. Can't wait to see pics.
Thanks, same color as my current one. I love it. I've picked up paint to use on the wheels to bring them closer to the bronze too.

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
For those of you that speak Jeep Chatese.....can someone translate this:

"The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! The ETA is unset, please keep in contact with us or your dealer for the latest update. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?

The last update I had was that it was "scheduled"....so is that is that different than "about to enter assembly"?

Great question, you are in scheduling. Full stop. That is the stage where we make all the preparations before entering assembly. All those preparations have now been completed. You are about to enter assembly, starting with framing status code."

Tampa4XE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon

"The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! The ETA is unset, please keep in contact with us or your dealer for the latest update. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?

The last update I had was that it was "scheduled"....so is that is that different than "about to enter assembly"?

Great question, you are in scheduling. Full stop. That is the stage where we make all the preparations before entering assembly. All those preparations have now been completed. You are about to enter assembly, starting with framing status code."
Sounds like Alexander...

I believe that is the same status.

Sponsored

mike_g

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ7
What does this mean? My ETA was June 10 to June 24. Checked today. It says shipped APRIL 24??? and ETA is July 14.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1655998066945
I think the dealer has more visibility into the delivery schedule than Jeep does. "Estimate" is a strong word as it implies some basis for the guess.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

What does this mean? My ETA was June 10 to June 24. Checked today. It says shipped APRIL 24??? and ETA is July 14.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1655998066945
It means that they've got some bugs in their system. Your dealer should be able to give more accurate details.

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab

So for my build, I’m a little confused. last week i talked to JC (Jeep Chat) and they told me I was in production and in the paint stage. Now this week, i talked to JC and they say i am now back in “scheduled for production”. However, the Jeep site tracker says in im production since 6/13, with an estimated delivery of 7/24. I ordered a JLUR XR Sting grey.
Is my painted frame waiting it’s turn for the Xtreme Recon production line?? I’m so confused. I also do not have a build sheet yet as well.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Delivered… but to AEV first. I’m getting closer… not the worse wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking DFFCE3D7-1A04-4286-861E-2E01A7D8D8AC
For mine it took about a week to be delivered to the dealership in Michigan. Then 3.5 weeks to go through the 2nd build.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Mine is built, but I still don't have it due to some financing screw ups. It was finished before expected at AEV and we waited too damn long to start getting credit.

Turns out that a fraud alert due to a stolen card that we had put on a few years back was keeping the CU from being able to pull the report. That took way too long to resolve, irregardless of an 833 credit score.

Yesterday I realized that my wife wasn't on the paperwork and that it didn't include the $20k down payment. All my fault for not letting the salesperson know the specifics. She was out yesterday so couldn't redo it all. Hopefully we'll have that done today.

The lesson if you're waiting for your Jeep to be built? Don't put off financing. But, of course, don't do it too soon either or you risk it expiring (90 days?).

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
Now my ETA went from 6/22 to TBD...
Mine did the same. Dealer said this morning it just went to KZ status. So hopefully I get a quick shipment. I will be Truck because I'm only 2 hours away.

But the Tracker still shows I am "In Production" and I don't see a Window sticker yet.
Now my Estimated Delivery went from TBD to 7/4. I wonder how accurate that is. Was hoping to have it sooner than that.

Also have a Window Sticker.

Advertisement

Advertisement