JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
It does make me wonder if other automakers have any better handle on their supply chains. Like if there’s one major option you chose that’s causing the holdup, could they tell you that and let you decide whether to wait or to change your build and get it faster? Instead, some people get them fast while others wait endlessly, and nobody can explain why.
I have a Porsche Cayman that I ordered January 4th. Original delivery date estimate was 6/24 but went all the way out to 8/17 after the Ukraine war started and the ship bringing over a batch of cars caught on fire and sank.

Advertisement

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have a Porsche Cayman that I ordered January 4th. Original delivery date estimate was 6/24 but went all the way out to 8/17 after the Ukraine war started and the ship bringing over a batch of cars caught on fire and sank.
I guess your point should be taken that we shouldn’t complain so much about a delayed vehicle when people’s homes are bombed and they don’t have food.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I wanted an allocation for a Cayman so bad, finally gave up and bought the Jeep =]

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
I wanted an allocation for a Cayman so bad, finally gave up and bought the Jeep =]
Got lucky on the Cayman T I ordered, walked in and they happened to have just gotten their allocations that day and they got exactly 1 Cayman base/T/S slot and I grabbed it

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Got lucky on the Cayman T I ordered, walked in and they happened to have just gotten their allocations that day and they got exactly 1 Cayman base/T/S slot and I grabbed it
Jesus did you buy a scratch off the same day? Ya shoulda =]

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Finally!!! Just wish the dealership would have notified me that it was here. Checked tracking site this evening and it was updated to delivered on the 16th. Drove across town and there it was!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20220619_205256495

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20220619_205256495

Holy moly, you got it!!! CONGRATS!

Sponsored

Ddalton3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unl. 3.6
I have an ETA window of 06-09-22 - 06-23-22 but it still hasn’t shipped yet. Still in KZ and stuck at Nitro Creek :/ anybody know if the ETA windows are accurate?
My ETA (from JeepCC and the dealer is 6/16-6/22. After talking to Jeep they claim that the 6/22 date is the “ship date” not the delivery date. Dealer confirmed Friday that it hadn’t shipped yet.

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
My ETA (from JeepCC and the dealer is 6/16-6/22. After talking to Jeep they claim that the 6/22 date is the “ship date” not the delivery date. Dealer confirmed Friday that it hadn’t shipped yet.
That makes more sense. My High Tide has a delivery date of 6/22 on the tracker but as of Friday I was still in JB Status. Maybe the 22nd is the date they are estimating to ship it.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
I have found the tracker as well as Jc are not accurate and in fact can be quite misleading.

Johnftp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 LARAMIE
That actually makes a lot of sense. Kind of like when you’re in D1 and they give you an estimated “ship” date but they’re really referring to when the vehicle will start to be built. Good insight on that one brother. Just sent my dealer an email so we will see if it has moved over the weekend. Cheers 🍻

Advertisement

Advertisement