JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

swanny2369

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Rubicon
Nothing like having a new Jeep depreciate before its even built, 2023 to start in sept. This sucks! Nov 20th still in D !
Technically its the other way around. You will receive a 22 model year and not have much time left in the 2022 year to rack up miles. So essentially you will be a year ahead on mileage at time of resell.

Advertisement

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
Jeep Customer Care informed me that despite no tracker updates, my order is tentatively scheduled to be made this week 🤞
About a month ago they told me the same thing. Maybe they are building them secretly.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I was told by the rep on the phone that it would be built within 7-9 weeks and that I should call back and check in two weeks from the. It’s been about 6 weeks now and I’ve got no new news.
Sorry to hear you were fed that line of BS.... same here. 17 weeks now and nothing... I hope yours gets built soon!

Sponsored

park_place

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Arrived almost exactly 11 weeks after order confirmation on 3/20. The sales guy was shocked how fast my order went through, but had no idea why his other 20 orders were stuck at 4-5 months with no movement. Rubicon 3.6L, safety, LED, cold weather, trail cam.

I hope everyone gets their Jeeps delivered or at least hears some good news soon!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1654927053366

DocE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRUD
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 73C83DDE-D183-46A6-ABA1-28CEFFC3C0E0
Fortunately, my every option JLRUD has moved along nicely. I was dreading a longer wait. However, it’s being shipped to AEV first. Who knows how long that will take, and then who knows how long AEV will work on it, and then who knows how long shipping will take before I finally get delivery.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 73C83DDE-D183-46A6-ABA1-28CEFFC3C0E0
Fortunately, my every option JLRUD has moved along nicely. I was dreading a longer wait. However, it’s being shipped to AEV first. Who knows how long that will take, and then who knows how long AEV will work on it, and then who knows how long shipping will take before I finally get delivery.
It takes about a week for it to get to AEV though a dealership in Michigan. Lead time is currently 4 to 6 weeks for turnkey builds.

My JLURD was ordered on December 9th, built on May 18th, delivered to the MI dealership on May 25th, and is expected to become a numbered JL370 within two weeks.

Fortunately I ordered before both price increases or it would have been shut $5k more.

Did you get the Bilstein 8100 remote reservoir system?

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Any idea what is going on here? Waiting almost 3 months now for shipping. I’m at a loss for what is taking this long at this point.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking C172A790-E6CB-4490-AA4B-9E695581E551
I feel your pain and frustration, my order was in shipping for almost 3 months before it finally was put on a train for NM. I tried everything I could think of to find out why there was a hold up. The only thing that made sense was the lack of transportation and Stellantis waiting till they had a full load. I figure I still have a 3-4 week wait to get my Rubicon.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
I feel your pain and frustration, my order was in shipping for almost 3 months before it finally was put on a train for NM. I tried everything I could think of to find out why there was a hold up. The only thing that made sense was the lack of transportation and Stellantis waiting till they had a full load. I figure I still have a 3-4 week wait to get my Rubicon.
That’s kind of what I was thinking too. I guess I thought even by that logic, after this long I would see some sort of progress. Did you eventually receive an Estimated delivery date through the tracker? My dealership doesn’t have any detailed info, but is trying to get more info. So far, nothing. I was hoping it would just show up delivered but now I guess it hasn’t even shipped.

JLRubiKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 (Gobi) JLU Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Broke Boi
That’s kind of what I was thinking too. I guess I thought even by that logic, after this long I would see some sort of progress. Did you eventually receive an Estimated delivery date through the tracker? My dealership doesn’t have any detailed info, but is trying to get more info. So far, nothing. I was hoping it would just show up delivered but now I guess it hasn’t even shipped.
You’re not alone. That is my exact same situation, its been built since may 18th and have yet to get an ETA and my dealer also has no information on it other than that its in KZR status bit its been there since the 18th so something is wrong there. Its a mess. I was kinda hoping id be one of the lucky people where it just showed up but it would have been here by now if it had shipped. Sucks big time.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
I know it has shipped from my dealer and it showed up on the tracker as shipped today but no ETA.

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
I know it has shipped from my dealer and it showed up on the tracker as shipped today but no ETA.
My October 11th order was finally built May 29th. Dealer has told me their information shows ETA of June 16-30th. Tracking site just says June 30th. Just wish they would ship it already. Iowa is not that far from Toledo!

Advertisement

Advertisement