JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
My Sahara took 56 days from order to delivery and I had the safety and advanced safety groups. Ordered 01 March, D1 on 01 April, Build sheet 21 April, Window sticker 24 April and delivered 27 April. But I live in Ohio a 150 mile straight shot down I-75 from the plant, so 3 day delivery wasn't quite total luck. For once living in Ohio meant quick delivery. Living in the southwest US probably means two seperate train rides and a truck for delivery. To bad Jeep doesn't build Wrnaglers on the west coast somewhere...
What’s more annoying to me than anything is their inability to produce and answers as to why things are not being done systematically.

Advertisement

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
What’s more annoying to me than anything is their inability to produce and answers as to why things are not being done systematically.
I guess I try to be kind and believe that they are as systematic as possible, but just aren’t in control or even always aware of where things are in the supply chain.

Our dealer tried to set our expectations: said he’s seen as quick as 6 weeks, as long as 6 months. And most come in 3-ish months. But they haven’t been able to figure what characteristics speed up or delay an order because it changes month by month, and Jeep isn’t able to give them much insight either.

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
I guess I try to be kind and believe that they are as systematic as possible, but just aren’t in control or even always aware of where things are in the supply chain.

Our dealer tried to set our expectations: said he’s seen as quick as 6 weeks, as long as 6 months. And most come in 3-ish months. But they haven’t been able to figure what characteristics speed up or delay an order because it changes month by month, and Jeep isn’t able to give them much insight either.
i would mind if they told me we won’t build it for 6 months I would have ordered something else or went to a different brand. I wish they were more on top of things.

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s (ordered 3/16/22)
Mine showed up at the dealer 5/25, picked it up 5/26, and was able to enjoy the first topless doorless day 5/30! I'm so happy that it finally came, but I also feel bad for everyone who is still waiting for theirs.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20220530_122430442
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20220529_141430976

Vito92

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2Door Willys
The people checking probably have 0 to know control and it wouldn't surprise me if their contracted out from some random company.

Sponsored

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Mine showed up at the dealer 5/25, picked it up 5/26, and was able to enjoy the first topless doorless day 5/30! I'm so happy that it finally came, but I also feel bad for everyone who is still waiting for theirs.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20220529_141430976
Nice 2 door soft top - a rarity these days. I like that Jeep has removed SPORT from the fender decal this year. I might have left my decal on if it looked like yours.

Ddalton3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unl. 3.6
Urgent status. Jeep Customer Care has no ETA but dealer portal showed delivery ETA of 6/9, which I suspect is the build date…stay tuned

Status hasn’t changed. Talked to dealer this morning and still in D1…even though the estimated ship date now says 6/11.
The the lack of info Jeep is willing to provide is maddening.

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My delivery ETA from the dealer turned out to be my build date on the web tracker, so I think that’s the pattern. Sorry your date moved - not by much, at least.

Sponsored

swanny2369

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Rubicon
how long typically does it take before a Vin is assigned so I can track an order?

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
Status hasn’t changed. Talked to dealer this morning and still in D1…even though the estimated ship date now says 6/11.
The the lack of info Jeep is willing to provide is maddening.
They are useless. If it was for the community and the people I know who have keeps I would have tapped out a while ago. I think they know that.

Ddalton3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unl. 3.6
They are useless. If it was for the community and the people I know who have keeps I would have tapped out a while ago. I think they know that.
Jeep Customer Care informed me that despite no tracker updates, my order is tentatively scheduled to be made this week 🤞

Advertisement

Advertisement