Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Heads up.... Possible delay for a new build might be the manual transmission.... So, I wonder if people with order dates back 6-8 months are all manual trans. I'm seeing those build sheets now being built with manuals. It would be interesting to compare those long wait times compared to trans type. Without a doubt, I've gotta to have the manual.... I've experienced both types in my other Jeeps and there is nothing quite like the manual feel while in your Jeep.... Goodluck to all waiting for their new Jeep....

Advertisement

KilroyWasHere

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Heads up.... Possible delay for a new build might be the manual transmission.... So, I wonder if people with order dates back 6-8 months are all manual trans. I'm seeing those build sheets now being built with manuals. It would be interesting to compare those long wait times compared to trans type. Without a doubt, I've gotta to have the manual.... I've experienced both types in my other Jeeps and there is nothing quite like the manual feel while in your Jeep.... Goodluck to all waiting for their new Jeep....
I ordered my manual JLUR in January. Four months and counting...

OfftheJeepN

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner, 2022 JLUR XR
I think for the remainder of the '22 build run, we are probably going to be driving ourselves crazy guessing which part or option Toledo is running out of this week. While they had the full slate of builds being ordered and built there might have been some vague pattern to it, but now it will likely seem more and more random as the part availability issues we can't see take over completely. That they are calling customers (me included) and changing builds after the fact only highlights the challenges ahead.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I ordered my Sahara on 3/1 and I picked it up on 4/27, it has a manual transmissions. I also ordered a Willys, also manual, which I ordered a couple days before and then decided that I wanted a Sahara. It has not been built yet. It seems like Willys and Rubicons are taking longer...

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
I ordered my Sahara on 3/1 and I picked it up on 4/27, it has a manual transmissions. I also ordered a Willys, also manual, which I ordered a couple days before and then decided that I wanted a Sahara. It has not been built yet. It seems like Willys and Rubicons are taking longer...
Dam.... I thought I was on to something... Well, glad to hear yours was quick. Take care

Sponsored

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
Dam.... I thought I was on to something... Well, glad to hear yours was quick. Take care
I think Jeeps moto is "never let them know your next move" :CWL:

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I think for the remainder of the '22 build run, we are probably going to be driving ourselves crazy guessing which part or option Toledo is running out of this week.
We've been doing that from day one. At least now there's some feedback from Stellantis about what's going to screw up (or already has screwed up) your order. Unfortunately that feedback hasn't explained why many order placed last year are still in limbo.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

About 23 a day are getting window stickers in the past week. That seems to be about normal.

Reactions: Mud

Not Very Patient

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
About 23 a day are getting window stickers in the past week. That seems to be about normal.
I spoke with my dealership yesterday. The manager says that they are not taking any more stocking orders from dealers until they get caught up on sold orders. IDK what that really mean but it would be nice to see these older orders filled.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I spoke with my dealership yesterday. The manager says that they are not taking any more stocking orders from dealers until they get caught up on sold orders. IDK what that really mean but it would be nice to see these older orders filled.
So they can't order anything for their lots until Jeep gets caught up on custom orders. That's promising for us, but dealerships having empty lots isn't good either.

Boodie

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Mine went D1 a couple weeks ago, ordered 3/28, JLUR with XR It had delivery date of 5/15 which I took as the build date. Hit up JC last night and it is in F status. I don't know if that means builds are coming faster or I just got a fast sequencing. I am hoping it means Jeeps are coming faster for all of those who have been waiting longer than me.
How do I access jeep chat?

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
That doesn't mean you are not on to something. I may have just been lucky. The Willys that the dealer will now be getting, is still in D status...

Jooeys

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Does someone track how many Willy’s were ordered in November and what’s been built ?
This wait is becoming very frustrating

Advertisement

Advertisement