'22 Rubicon 392: Ordered 11/29/21

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
Looks like I had it dead on, tailgate reinforcement and grab handles.
I’m sure some of these things are a hold up but I don’t have any of these items and my jeep is still nowhere near being built. And also when you do a search you see a ton of high tides out there

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
Ordered October 28th, was just think about emailing my salesperson for an update and HE emailed me that I have entered Trim and am making progress. Jeep chat and crypto still show nothing. This tiny bit of news has revitalized my waning enthusiasm. Isn’t that really what all of us waiting for so long really want is a glimmer of hope, or knowing we are not forgotten!

Sponsored

mwfoster29

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
How accurate has everyone found cryptostickers to be, its clear that some of the orders are wrong as it says the build date is the same as the order date but just want to get a ballpark. I ordered a 4 door sport s on 4/18 with some extra's but nothing crazy and its still in scheduling phase. Certainly know I have to be patient and have no expectations for it to be built this month.

JLRubiKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 (Gobi) JLU Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Broke Boi
How accurate has everyone found cryptostickers to be, its clear that some of the orders are wrong as it says the build date is the same as the order date but just want to get a ballpark. I ordered a 4 door sport s on 4/18 with some extra's but nothing crazy and its still in scheduling phase. Certainly know I have to be patient and have no expectations for it to be built this month.
I hate to be that guy but I also ordered on 4/18 and mine just entered shipping this morning. Mine is a Rubicon with the 3.0L and my dealer said that he notices the 3.0L builds usually go quick due to less demand leading to better engine availability. There really is no method to the madness.

ExDCx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on 2022 4xe
Ok - so today’s reading this thread is helpful - thanks to all that are taking the time to share info.
I ordered on 4/13 and I’ve checked JC and crypto from time to time with no movement (only the JC “vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly”). Yesterday I texted my sales guy and he gave me a ship date of 6/16 (!). So I reached out to JC and asked them, and they told me the standard “vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.”

So I’m not sure what to believe, but I think I’m just going to continue to commiserate with everyone here and hope to be pleasantly surprised one day with a dealer call or a crypto email.

In the meantime I’ll continue to read and reread the thread on lockable rear storage. Looks like I’ll be going the squadbox route…

Sponsored

wmwfour

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered October 28th, was just think about emailing my salesperson for an update and HE emailed me that I have entered Trim and am making progress. Jeep chat and crypto still show nothing. This tiny bit of news has revitalized my waning enthusiasm. Isn’t that really what all of us waiting for so long really want is a glimmer of hope, or knowing we are not forgotten!
Its finally coming so that is good news!

lulubear

First Name
luann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22wrangler
Ordered a wrangler (Willy's), 4/4/22 added many packages, still waiting for the build sticker. I am hoping it gets to me before fall so I can enjoy the sun beating down on me. I check daily several times a day. Some days the waiting is unbearable!

Jeepiner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeepineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
2022 JLURD arrived at dealership this morning. 29 days from order to delivery. This is the first and last it'll ever be seen in completely stock form :fingerscrossed:

Dates below:
  • Order Placed: 20 Apr 2022
  • Build Sheet: 16 May 2022
  • Window Sticker: 18 May 2022
  • Delivery: 19 May 2022
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 123_1

wmwfour

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Cryptostickers has apparently caught up with what I have gotten from JC and the dealer. Sticker is showing as of today. Now its just waiting on delivery. I am in KY so I am guessing (and hoping!) it will be a short wait and probably coming by truck.

Advertisement

Advertisement