JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hunnieshadow

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Q8, 2019 HD Fat Boy, 2022 JL Rubicon on order
I ordered a silver 4dr with paint matched hard top and fenders with the 3.6 e-torq. The only other option I got was the recon package. Hopefully we both get em soon.
There is a video floating around that states what engines are no longer available as of the first week of May. The 4 door Rubicon, I believe there is only the 2.0T and Diesel left.

My Rubicon only had the 2.0T available but I was okay with that because I couldnā€™t decide what one I wanted. So I figured Jeep chose for me and Iā€™m totally okay with that! Iā€™m getting back into a Wrangler and I canā€™t wait!

Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s what is holding yours up? A lot of people got a call from Jeep Wave regarding their Sahara Altitudes last week, from that time on if the customer wanted an 3.6 E torque it got switched to a regular 3.6.

I hope that wonā€™t be the case for you šŸ˜¢

Advertisement

22Rubicon

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
There is a video floating around that states what engines are no longer available as of the first week of May. The 4 door Rubicon, I believe there is only the 2.0T and Diesel left.

My Rubicon only had the 2.0T available but I was okay with that because I couldnā€™t decide what one I wanted. So I figured Jeep chose for me and Iā€™m totally okay with that! Iā€™m getting back into a Wrangler and I canā€™t wait!

Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s what is holding yours up? A lot of people got a call from Jeep Wave regarding their Sahara Altitudes last week, from that time on if the customer wanted an 3.6 E torque it got switched to a regular 3.6.

I hope that wonā€™t be the case for you šŸ˜¢
Hope not. Hopefully my salesman would let me know if that happens šŸ˜³

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
Does anyone know what railroad our orders get shipped on? Dealer told me Friday that all of their orders are shipped by rail to the Kansas City area and trucked to them from there.

DfromBama

First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
Does anyone know what railroad our orders get shipped on? Dealer told me Friday that all of their orders are shipped by rail to the Kansas City area and trucked to them from there.
And do they use different railroads for different areas or (zones)? Iā€™m looking for a train going south to the Orlando zone.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
And do they use different railroads for different areas or (zones)? Iā€™m looking for a train going south to the Orlando zone.
That very well could be. I live in Idaho. I was told my Jeep will go by rail to Montana. I could be wrong but our primary rail line in this region is Union Pacific.

Sponsored

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Mine just entered production yesterday. Please donā€™t leave without me.
Oh man. Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™ve been waiting for 2 months in shipping with my October order. I donā€™t think I can handle waiting for yours too. šŸ˜‚ But the way things are going, Iā€™ll probably get mine when you get yours.

Last edited:

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
Jeep Order Update

Order Date: 4/5
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1 Status: 4/18
Estimated Ship Date: 4/30
Framing Stage: 4/30
Paint/Trim Stages: 5/2
Additional Equipment Stage: 5/3
Build Sheet: 5/3
Shipping Stage: 5/14
Window Sticker: 5/14

Ordered from Gupton BTW.
:surprised: :puke:
Edit: Congrats!, but this legitimately makes me sick

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
Jeep Order Update

Order Date: 4/5
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1 Status: 4/18
Estimated Ship Date: 4/30
Framing Stage: 4/30
Paint/Trim Stages: 5/2
Additional Equipment Stage: 5/3
Build Sheet: 5/3
Shipping Stage: 5/14
Window Sticker: 5/14

Ordered from Gupton BTW.
The envy is real

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Finally!

ordered jlur diesel 1/28/22
delivered 5:/13/22

my initial impression vs my ā€˜21-
Seems to be made better. Doors shut better. The insulating headliner covers almost all the back half of the hard top. Diesel engine runs better. Free 5 gal of def fluid.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0E6963B1-AE4A-4CDA-B25C-560D86611653
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0E6963B1-AE4A-4CDA-B25C-560D86611653
Nice! I ordered 1/26/22, same color diesel but still in shipping. After seeing yours, kinda wish I had ordered the black grille.

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala

Advertisement

Advertisement