JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
You're allowed to be upset for going 90 days with no update. Plenty of orders have started after yours and are already in the buyers' hands. I ordered 2/26 and am in shipping as of today. Be upset lol
Agreed. I ordered 2/21 and no updates has me furious.

Advertisement

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I went 139 days between D and D1. I've still got a few steps to go (still in D1). Many have gone significantly longer than that.

You're just getting started from that perspective.

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
I went 139 days between D and D1. I've still got a few steps to go (still in D1). Many have gone significantly longer than that.

Not sure when mine became D status. It took 211 days to reach D1 status four days ago.

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently

makes no sense how they operate and hopefully something will change sooner or later.

Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Jeep Order Update

Order Date: 4/5
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1 Status: 4/18
Estimated Ship Date: 4/30
Framing Stage: 4/30
Paint/Trim Stages: 5/2
Additional Equipment Stage: 5/3
Build Sheet: 5/3
Shipping Stage: 5/14
Window Sticker: 5/14

Ordered from Gupton BTW.

Cyber_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Are you getting your status from your dealership or Jeep? I know mine has shipped (3/23), but don't have any specifics from either dealership or Jeep. Thanks....and you are so close. You must be super excited!
My Jeep was built 3/34 and has been in KZR status ever since. Mine is supposed to take a train to Salt Lake City. If yours is going to Idaho, it’s possible both of ours have been sitting in the same train car together.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
My Jeep was built 3/34 and has been in KZR status ever since. Mine is supposed to take a train to Salt Lake City. If yours is going to Idaho, it’s possible both of ours have been sitting in the same train car together.
We‘re probably parked next to each other. Mine was built and parked on 3/21 and other than being shuffled around, has not moved fromToledo.

Cyber_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
We‘re probably parked next to each other. Mine was built and parked on 3/21 and other than being shuffled around, has not moved fromToledo.
Mine hasn’t changed status for a long time. Neither Jeep Chat nor the dealer have been able to give me an ETA which makes me think it hasn’t left Toledo yet.
It’s a bit crazy. Mine was built 6 weeks after ordering, but it’s spent the last 7 weeks in shipping with no progress.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
I would love to see more and more people needing theirs to head west to get that train moving. Hoping ours are both on their way.

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
My 10/11/21 order is also granite crystal. Got this email today:
Hello Gene,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

Good News! At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production, but has not started the build process yet. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Still on this stupid order ?..... wow !!!!!
Guess you shoulda got the Pink one, ordered ours the weekend it was announced last August and picked it up first week of November and that seemed forever.
Sure hope they don't cancel the RHD's again like they did in 2018 and burn all the open orders again like then. Very unhappy campers.
The dealers that specialize in the RHD's haven't had them show up forever as well .
Hang in there and keep pushing for this :jk:

22Rubicon

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
You're allowed to be upset for going 90 days with no update. Plenty of orders have started after yours and are already in the buyers' hands. I ordered 2/26 and am in shipping as of today. Be upset lol
Ordered 1/15
ordered a 22 Rubicon on 1-15….. no updates. Trying to stay patient……..,

Hunnieshadow

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Q8, 2019 HD Fat Boy, 2022 JL Rubicon on order
Ordered 1/15

ordered a 22 Rubicon on 1-15….. no updates. Trying to stay patient……..,
What engine did you order for your Rubicon? 2 or 4 door?

Crossing my fingers for you that you hear something soon. I just ordered my 2 door Rubicon a few days ago, so I have a long wait.

22Rubicon

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
What engine did you order for your Rubicon? 2 or 4 door?

Crossing my fingers for you that you hear something soon. I just ordered my 2 door Rubicon a few days ago, so I have a long wait.
I ordered a silver 4dr with paint matched hard top and fenders with the 3.6 e-torq. The only other option I got was the recon package. Hopefully we both get em soon.

Advertisement

Advertisement