JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Reman1826

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
I thought that inspection would occur after JB. That's not the order? Inspection isn't last before shipping?
Inspection status ”I” came before JB. These were updates that I received: pending quality inspection on 3/17, and then pending additional equipment installation on 4/25.

Advertisement

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Inspection status ”I” came before JB. These were updates that I received: pending quality inspection on 3/17, and then pending additional equipment installation on 4/25.
That's surprising. I just assumed that they'd inspect it after it was "fully baked."

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
I just got the call from Jeep Wave telling me that they are changing my engine from the eTorque to the standard V6. They weren't able to tell me anything other than that. I asked if it meant a change to my expected build date, which last I heard was 5/14, but she said she didn't have that information. I called in to customer care as well as used the chat and neither of them could tell me a build date either. Seems so strange that some people I talk to can give that information and others can't.

I remember when ordering that I got the eTorque just because I went with an automatic. Getting the standard V6 wasn't an option, it only came with the manual. So, I haven't really thought much about the two. Are there any things I should be concerned with in this change? My understanding is that the eTorque mostly just helps with start/stop being more smooth. And also some more power when you start to move. Is that really all there is to it? I guess in the end it probably doesn't matter, I don't think I'm willing to wait for a 2023 build just for this.
Same thing two days ago, here is some info from a previous thread!

1F4687CC-0A2B-4BB9-8310-F148C93C2941.jpeg

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
Just got this from JC -

"The vehicle order is in the last stage of assembly! Additional equipment status currently. The ETA is unset, please keep in contact with us or your dealer for the latest update." I assume this is JB, correct? Since it is "last stage" it appears to have already gone through inspection.
Only equipment it could be is the dual top option.

Sponsored

Greygoose2022

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyaundi waiting on my jeep
Yep, that's the last line in the table. In theory I could age those where the build sheets were created after I started collecting this data. Note that yours was created before that.

8 weeks is a hell of a long time to be in that state. Nothing from Jeep about it?
I ordered mine on 2/7 and still in scheduling phase of manufacturing process.

I know I have only waited a short amount of time compared to others.

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
What's possible with jeep.com's builder doesn't necessarily reflect what's actually possible to build at any specific point in time. It usually lags behind reality by quite a bit.
Sounds like jeep needs to step up to better software

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Question for anyone still reading this thread who has their Wrangler or is on to shipping.....How long after your estimated ship date (build date) was your build sheet/window sticker available?
I can't remember exact number of days. I believe I received the build sheet first, about 5 days after the build date (which was accurate as far as the information I had). Window sticker was about a week to 10 days after the build date.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sounds like jeep needs to step up to better software
I get the impression that their jeep.com builder is manually configured. It was automated I would think that it would reflect reality much more closely than it does.

Sponsored

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s (ordered 3/16/22)
Well, I checked with jeep chat today after telling myself that I wouldnt, and was pleasantly surprised to receive this update:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20220513-145630~2

I'm so far pleasantly surprised that it is at this stage about 2 months in (3/16 order date), especially with so many people still waiting for late 2021 orders. But there is also no dealer ETA, so I'm hoping it'll show up without warning and I'll get a call from the dealer to come pick it up!

I'm still curious about how it would get here, because the drive could absolutely be done in a day (11 hours from the factory to my dealer in Putnam CT), but it's about 700 miles from the plant to the factory...

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
Well, I checked with jeep chat today after telling myself that I wouldnt, and was pleasantly surprised to receive this update:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20220513-145630~2

I'm so far pleasantly surprised that it is at this stage about 2 months in (3/16 order date), especially with so many people still waiting for late 2021 orders. But there is also no dealer ETA, so I'm hoping it'll show up without warning and I'll get a call from the dealer to come pick it up!

I'm still curious about how it would get here, because the drive could absolutely be done in a day (11 hours from the factory to my dealer in Putnam CT), but it's about 700 miles from the plant to the factory...
HEY! My dealer is in Putnam CT wonder if yours is one of the other orders they have said they are waiting on. I was told that my just entered sequencing, wonder if we will get on the same train.

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s (ordered 3/16/22)
HEY! My dealer is in Putnam CT wonder if yours is one of the other orders they have said they are waiting on. I was told that my just entered sequencing, wonder if we will get on the same train.
Ooh, maybe!! Putnam Chrystler on RT44? Almost next to Tractor Supply? And maybe they will be train buddies!! Haha.

Lauralish

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler high altitude
Ordered 15 oct 21. finished build, 31 mar 22. Still sitting in Toledo 😩
There’s hope.. I ordered Oct 15 as well. Mine is currently being shipped, last week was on second rail departure. ETA 5/10-5/20. Now let’s see if it shows up next week! Maybe yours will head out of Toledo soon

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
Ooh, maybe!! Putnam Chrystler on RT44? Almost next to Tractor Supply? And maybe they will be train buddies!! Haha.
[/QUOTE

Yup ordered ours 10/26 it has been along wait. Pete has been great, never a complaint no matter how often I have pestered him.

Advertisement

Advertisement