JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Cardboardjr

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 wrangler TJ. '22 JLU Sport in Sting Gray
It's strange because I've been seeing people get "ship", or "delivery", or whatever it is dates, and I'm continuing to get "scheduled, should begin build soon" with no ETA,, although this time they told me to check back next week or with my dealer. I wonder if they don't give ETA out past a certain time frame. Like I've seen people with a 5/15 date. maybe mine is outside of two weeks so they won't give an ETA. I'm sick of being in D1 at this point. I've been in D1 for over a month and while JC is finally reflecting that I am not getting an ETA

Advertisement

HotRodDad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Just received text from my salesman. My Rubicon XR just went into D1 status with est. ship date 5/26. We'll see if it actually happens 🤞
If you don’t mind me asking when did you order yours? My daughter ordered a Rubicon XR loaded with every option and color matching in black on 1/24 dealership emailed 2 weeks ago and said they hope to have it scheduled the first week of June with delivery around September it’s her first brand new vehicle at 24 years old she is kinda bummed? Thanks

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
If you don’t mind me asking when did you order yours? My daughter ordered a Rubicon XR loaded with every option and color matching in black on 1/24 dealership emailed 2 weeks ago and said they hope to have it scheduled the first week of June with delivery around September it’s her first brand new vehicle at 24 years old she is kinda bummed? Thanks
I ordered on 4/6. But I don't have every option, just XR package, LED group, cold weather group and steel bumper with a premium soft top.

lschiple

First Name
Leola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, GMC Terrain, 2022 Sahara Wrangler
My patience is not good enough for packages I've ordered, let alone my JL Build 😫
"Thank you for your patience and holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided"
This is the same thing they have told me. I wish they would build these as they are ordered. I feel so bad for people who have been waiting for months. It is unreasonable.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
I just went on Jeep chat and they told me that there is no way for them to know current dealer ETA. LOL. So I have no idea when it will show up, or if it ever will.
I've been in 'shipping stage' literally since the hack happened on April 14th. I was built on April 12th and my dealer only shows it 'In Transit'. Jeep chat just now not offering any dates for delivery ETA .... it's been 5 months now and I just want my damn Jeep!!! GAH!!!!! Sorry, rant over.
1651765420963.png
This is literally me too...my name is even Sarah so I thought I subconsciously posted this. Ordered in October, shipped 3/21. Thought for sure I would get an estimated arrival date once the hacked tracking system was back up and running. Nothing. No ETA. So this is 7 weeks in shipping and still not ETA. I feel like it can't take that much longer to ship, but amazed there hasn't even been a range of dates possible.

Sponsored

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
This is literally me too...my name is even Sarah so I thought I subconsciously posted this. Ordered in October, shipped 3/21. Thought for sure I would get an estimated arrival date once the hacked tracking system was back up and running. Nothing. No ETA. So this is 7 weeks in shipping and still not ETA. I feel like it can't take that much longer to ship, but amazed there hasn't even been a range of dates possible.
Did your dealer give you a KZ status? KZM, KZD, KZR, etc? that might offer some insight into shipping? I also have no eta with shipping but my dealer told me i was initially KZD and moved into KZR today. no eta from anyone but at least i know its something changing vs same old shipping status no eta i have been getting while system was down. feels like progress

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Did your dealer give you a KZ status? KZM, KZD, KZR, etc? that might offer some insight into shipping? I also have no eta with shipping but my dealer told me i was initially KZD and moved into KZR today. no eta from anyone but at least i know its something changing vs same old shipping status no eta i have been getting while system was down. feels like progress
Knowing progress is being made would feel better. I talked to my dealership yesterday. I didn't receive any status updates but said they would get in touch as soon as they had more info. I will specifically ask this....thank you!

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Knowing progress is being made would feel better. I talked to my dealership yesterday. I didn't receive any status updates but said they would get in touch as soon as they had more info. I will specifically ask this....thank you!
my dealer was vague as well at first and i asked if there had been a status change at all. pried it out of her. Specifically ask them what shipping stage you are in... KZM, etc. they can see it in dealer connect. My understanding is that they can see more info there than the folks in jeep chat. good luck.

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
Day 150 from deposit for 2022 Rubicon.

800# says it’s built and sitting, waiting on scheduling for rail pick up. I’m in Dallas area.

Was released from shop 4/16…

Does the pain ever stop.
Doesn't seem like it. I'm past 180 days and still in D status! 🤬

MoabReady

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I can see my name in the list showing I should have a window sticker but haven't received an email. Is there anything else I should bedding?

Sponsored

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
What type of answers they giving u? The love telling me we maybe you ordered your car too loaded …
Been getting a variety of the same canned responses. Your order is scheduled for production. You're in the scheduling phase. your order should enter build within the next day or two. All parts are ready for your order to be built. And one day, over a month ago, they had the balls to tell me it started the build process that morning! Of course Maury proved THAT was a lie! Dealer confirmed just yesterday that my order is in D status via dealer connect. :mad:

Jfit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette, 1962 Pontiac
1/13 order date on my Sahara both safety packs cold wx and sot. Salesman calls two weeks ago it’s built and getting on a train to stl. Call 2 days ago to check in with salesman..he no longer works here🤔. Chat w/salesman not on a train but sitting at the raceway (purgatory). They are sending trucks to get their jeeps. Has anyone ever heard of this? I’d usually call bs but they have a lot of jeeps on their web site in transit and not much on the lot so I’m guessing cash flow is a little choppy. Thoughts anyone

Osprey8764

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Been getting a variety of the same canned responses. Your order is scheduled for production. You're in the scheduling phase. your order should enter build within the next day or two. All parts are ready for your order to be built. And one day, over a month ago, they had the balls to tell me it started the build process that morning! Of course Maury proved THAT was a lie! Dealer confirmed just yesterday that my order is in D status via dealer connect. :mad:
What did you order!

slinghigh

First Name
Williy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys 2.0l 8sp
Occupation
mechanic/knucklehead
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

I ordered a month ago 4/3/22 and put my vin # on the tracking sight....is that it...will they notify me through my email....how does it work.....do I have to keep checking...thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement