JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
Would somebody that spent a lot of time in JB and eventually received a window sticker mind posting their sequence number? I'm looking at the MDH (month, day, hour) on window stickers and am wondering if I can determine specifics about what was happening to a Jeep in the period between build sheet and window sticker.

The build sheet for this one, for example, was found by my program on March 26th. The MDH (above the right edge of the barcode) is 0326–0 (March 26th). The window sticker, however, didn't show up until April 15th.

I'll start extracting MDH (when it was actually built (?)) from window stickers if there's a possibility that it will shed some light on what's going on.
Any insights to the cryptosticker ?? I entered my info yesterday. Said "ordered" no build or sticker. Soooo, this morning i logged on and BAM! Says no build sheet but says sticker found. This was updated over night. I was on the list of the 109 over 24 hr period. Could it actually be FINALLY coming?

Advertisement

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
Hope I’m not getting my hopes up! Waiting for my salesman to get back to me

DBD55D7D-0B87-49E2-ABB2-75651501793A.jpeg

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking DBD55D7D-0B87-49E2-ABB2-75651501793A
Although it took a couple weeks once it entered this stage (for me), this was a legit sign that the Jeep was going to be built. My dealer had an ETA at this point (which really just meant the Jeep had been built and would then transfer to shipping, which takes additional weeks to actually receive...I'm still waiting for shipping, build finished 3/21). Very exciting step for sure. Congratulations!

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Although it took a couple weeks once it entered this stage (for me), this was a legit sign that the Jeep was going to be built. My dealer had an ETA at this point (which really just meant the Jeep had been built and would then transfer to shipping, which takes additional weeks to actually receive...I'm still waiting for shipping, build finished 3/21). Very exciting step for sure. Congratulations!
Thank you! I’m excited! I’m hoping shipping won’t take very long since it won’t have to get put onto a train

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Thank you! I’m excited! I’m hoping shipping won’t take very long since it won’t have to get put onto a train
I have to believe it will ship quicker for you without the extra wait for the rail car to move. Mine does need the train and truck, so extra time for sure.

Sponsored

Stumeat

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Undecided
Vehicle Showcase
My situation as well. I’m not sure how the rail shipping portion works. I’m assuming so many have to be lined up/filled them out by rail car? I do know mine is headed from Toledo to Montana by rail car then on to Idaho by semi. It’s so close to the end but just keeps taking forever.
Same boat, built, awaiting shipping to Idaho.

Stumeat

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Undecided
Vehicle Showcase
Would somebody that spent a lot of time in JB and eventually received a window sticker mind posting their sequence number? I'm looking at the MDH (month, day, hour) on window stickers and am wondering if I can determine specifics about what was happening to a Jeep in the period between build sheet and window sticker.

The build sheet for this one, for example, was found by my program on March 26th. The MDH (above the right edge of the barcode) is 0326–0 (March 26th). The window sticker, however, didn't show up until April 15th.

I'll start extracting MDH (when it was actually built (?)) from window stickers if there's a possibility that it will shed some light on what's going on.
Sequence # 188563

Ordered 01/31 Built 03/25 awaiting a train (I think)

Lauralish

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler high altitude

0414-0.
My Window Sticker showed up to crypto on 4/16. From what I can gather based on Jeep chat, I was in JB status for over 45 days. Ordered October 15. supposedly in shipping stage with no ETA available.

StingRAE

First Name
Lucia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 SPORT
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

I placed my order on 3/10/2022 and have the VIN. Today the dealership said that it shipped. But when I track on here there is no build or window sticker. ?? What do you think is going on?

Sponsored

Mechanick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
0414-0.
My Window Sticker showed up to crypto on 4/16. From what I can gather based on Jeep chat, I was in JB status for over 45 days. Ordered October 15. supposedly in shipping stage with no ETA available.
Omg… I just hit JB status… hopefully I won’t be waiting for so long!

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking C96F40FB-B0C7-45C6-8473-5DC6FB45EC5C
just got confirmation from my salesman, D1 status! Said he'll hopefully have a build date on Monday

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
So today story from Amber at cheap chat was the car is still in the scheduling phase. Which I wish they wouldn’t call it a phase because there’s either a schedule or no schedule. And when I mentioned that it has been nine weeks since the car was ordered she apologize for the long wait and said that maybe it was a particular option and or the fact that they were not building those color cars at the moment that was holding it up. So now even more confusion. Because they can’t tell you what the reason for the holdup is. Honestly I have never dealt with a car company like this

Advertisement

Advertisement