208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JLUR-XR in October
Ordered 11/15. I’ve heard nothing.
I ordered 10/26 and mine finally went from gathering parts to being scheduled for build. Hang in there...it will happen hopefully soon.

Advertisement

reallynervous

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392XR, 2015 GC Summit
I ordered 10/25 and finally went into D1 status yesterday. Never can tell when you'll get called up but your day will come.

roojacksid

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JL Rubicon
I ordered a JLUR XR Rubicon on 1/17/22. Today I tried the chat for the first time and was told:

"Your order is in the scheduling stage. Once all the parts are received it will be scheduled for build."

I will no longer have a vehicle with A/C at the end of April (I'm trading my 09 Commander in and the A/C is broken).

Y'all think I will I be sweating for a while? When do you think I can realistically expect delivery?
Thanks to all for the responses. I hope we all see results soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Dougsdrive

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
I ordered 10/26 and mine finally went from gathering parts to being scheduled for build. Hang in there...it will happen hopefully soon.
Thanks for that reply. I needed some encouragement to stay out of therapy.

NJMAX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon XR
Does anyone know what goes on the seemingly black hole of Body Vendor? Where the “ necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added“?
What are the additional features? I’m thinking XR package and Sky One Touch Roof, Cold Weather Group and Steel Bumpers are included in the normal assembly. I did get all weather floor mats, but that can’t take weeks to throw in. What am I missing?
Was originally told it was scheduled to ship out today but it’s still in Body Vendor.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Does anyone know what goes on the seemingly black hole of Body Vendor? Where the “ necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added“?
What are the additional features? I’m thinking XR package and Sky One Touch Roof, Cold Weather Group and Steel Bumpers are included in the normal assembly. I did get all weather floor mats, but that can’t take weeks to throw in. What am I missing?
Was originally told it was scheduled to ship out today but it’s still in Body Vendor.
Main options are factory production line installed, SOT, CW group, bumpers etc. The Body vendor is the cosmetic stuff, stripes, decals, spare tire carrier, etc. XR's, Rubis, 4XE's all have to pass thru. Mine was there for almost 3 weeks (I think that's one of the bottle necks). Good luck.

buzz998

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I have a simple question... At what point do you get a VON? I am gathering that you get a VON upon ordering. But I haven't gotten anything from my dealer and I ordered Tuesday. Does it not generate at the point the order is sent?

FloridaSon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Altitude order 2/4/22 Gupton 3/31 home 4/16.
I have no idea but wonder if Toledo is so behind on shipping, they just temporarily cram wranglers wherever they have some open storage space. The code (hopefully) lets them know where are so they can find them later?

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
I have a simple question... At what point do you get a VON? I am gathering that you get a VON upon ordering. But I haven't gotten anything from my dealer and I ordered Tuesday. Does it not generate at the point the order is sent?
Yes, VON is generated at the point of order. It's usually accepted by FCA w/in a day and the Vin is generated w/in 24-48 hours after.
Maybe your dealers hasn't yet submitted the order?

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for that reply. I needed some encouragement to stay out of therapy.
I totally get it. I'm stalking forums, cryptostickers, jeep chat, etc. I feel like a detective trying to figure out why it's taking so long or what's holding it up, to freaking myself out thinking it's never going to get built. I finally have hope again after a long wait of nothing happening. Even if it takes another month, I just needed to see some type of progress that mine would finally get it's turn. Yours is coming.

208Devo

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had to call my dealer 1) to make sure it was ordered 2) get the VON and then VIN so I could track it a little better without always contacting my dealership. 2 days after I submitted my order with my dealership, he sent me a screenshot of the official order form with VON and VIN.

Advertisement

Advertisement