AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I like the new profile pic!
Thanks Jeff, it's nice to be able to put it up there. I hope you all get yours soon. I feel like the kid who graduated early and I keep coming back to see my fellow '22 classmates. 😅

Advertisement

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Thanks Jeff, it's nice to be able to put it up there. I hope you all get yours soon. I feel like the kid who graduated early and I keep coming back to see my fellow '22 classmates. 😅
So how much are you driving the Ford now?! I've had my Jeep for 2 years and still look for any excuse to go somewhere in it!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
So how much are you driving the Ford now?! I've had my Jeep for 2 years and still look for any excuse to go somewhere in it!
I haven't started it since I got the Jeep. lol. Now I'll just use the truck for work, I need the bed to carry a ladder.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I laughed at myself. I told myself "Self, do not track this build like you did your 21, it will drive you nuts again"

I've saw several builds today that were ordered around the same time as mine. They are either done building, enroute to the dealer or delivered.

Mine still sits in D.

The sad part is because of the 21, I'm educated and jaded and I know it's weeks and weeks off still.

I remember it was cute when my 21 entered D1 and I had no idea it would be there for weeks before they actually started building it.

Funny part is, I'm not in a hurry for it, tho I wish they would build it before I have to let the 21 go to Carvana in mid-February. Then I'd known it would probably only be another month or month and a half before it shows up at Guptons.

Sponsored

RharrisLVNV

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
I’ve got a 392 that I ordered on 11–17-21. Still stuck in D status as of three days ago. I’m fine with MSRP. I was worried if you lowball them they might sell it out from under you when it finally shows up. LOL! I’ve given them a deposit and my name and address is on the POC, but honestly none of that matters if your Jeep is sold to someone else. I think as long as you pay MSRP they won’t have too much of an incentive to do that. I just wanna make sure I get my damn 392. We may not have the opportunity much longer to get one.

_tarabusaw

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Is this some BS? I called jeep customer service and they said they will escalate my case. Order date 10/18/22.
•Black JLUR-XR
•Gorilla Glass
•Hard Top
Thats it!
If its true, then maybe by March I should be wheelin with my first Jeep! 🤘🤘🤘

09213EB2-C523-413B-8929-38968BBFE5AF.png

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Congratulations on your purchase. After review, your vehicle is in the process of being upfitted with additional features and or optional equipment. We recommend that you reach out to your selling dealer if you have any further questions.

Kate
Jeep Cares

********guys, what status would this put me on you think?
JB

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Is this some BS? I called jeep customer service and they said they will escalate my case. Order date 10/18/22.
•Black JLUR-XR
•Gorilla Glass
•Hard Top
Thats it!
If its true, then maybe by March I should be wheelin with my first Jeep! 🤘🤘🤘

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 09213EB2-C523-413B-8929-38968BBFE5AF
I escalated mine 7 days ago they said they would email me at 5 days I heard nothing from them but did contact my dealer today who said I have a ship date of 2/5 and then I contacted JC and they said I am sequenced for build and checked back with dealer for code and he said its D1 so somethings moving...hope for you too. ordered 10/11 JLUR 4XE

kinagirl101

First Name
Selene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy silverado 1500
Anyone know what "assembly plant hold" means?

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
he said he will still give me msrp, the price he gave me is protected, not changed or affected by the increase.
U should get your cash back from that A$$ & reorder from a dealer that Will actually give u below invoice. U will save thousands! Even with the price increase.

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
Someone at Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Yonkers NY must have an inside guy at the factory 🤔...more than 20 new 2022's on the lot already..mostly all Sahara Altitudes..
Stay away from their service department. That place is horrible

Advertisement

Advertisement