Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
My window sticker appeared on the Chrysler site today but still nothing on the Jeep site or CS. It reflects the January 17 price increase.
You should be locked into your price on your order

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
I dont think so. I have seen my exact order already built... but mine sits on the sidelines still waiting for parts. Thats what is so frustrating to me. I ordered a white JLU Rubicon XR 3.6L Automatic. And I left off a lot of the add ons. I've seen orders just like mine fully loaded being built. Who knows whats really going on. Lots of 4xe's being build and Diesels. You can sort all that on Crypto. I'm not sure what is going on.
Also depending upon region you're in as well, one more variable...

Regards,
Jim

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Sure inflation is causing producer prices to rise...passing them on to consumers is another matter. Since when are consumers obligated to protect corporate profit margins? I guess you can always "just say no"..
Don't like it don't buy it, but this is how economics works. If enough people don't buy then prices will flatten. Good luck to you waiting for the price to drop.

Sponsored

Deleted member 77660

You’re right, but that doesn’t mean I have to feel good about it and cant complain.

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I can't believe people are still waiting or taking delivery of their 21s in 2022! Me and the guy above with red 4xe have brand new jeeps that are already a year old and have depreciated in value. Same with u 22 guys, when u finally get it, it will be 6 months old. If your on the fence about ordering a new jeep do it now and don't wait or you won't see it until the following year .......

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Don't like it don't buy it, but this is how economics works. If enough people don't buy then prices will flatten. Good luck to you waiting for the price to drop.
Maybe if enough people don't buy, the wait times wouldn’t be so absurd.

Last edited:

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
my dealer honored the locked in price. in fact i paid some less because Jeep took out the all weather floor mats

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Actually building more 392's than Rubicon 4XE
All we have for even the tiniest bit of intel on this is Cryptostickers, which leans heavily toward enthusiasts who would even consider a 392 ... and Rubicon 4XE builds are being found at the same rate as 392s. If you add in Sahara 4XEs, the total is nearly 3X the rate of 392s.

Sponsored

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
Thinking of ordering a JLU Rubicon manual. Would select Cold Weather, LED lighting, Trailer Tow as option packages,

Anyone have insight if any of those choices pushes wait times way back? I've heard from one dealer already that the LED package causes delays (chip thing)...

Also seeing some Bronco wait times coming WAAAAY down... Like to 2 months for some recent few people. Would be ironic for a Jeep build time to be longer than a Bronco's right now (which I am also contemplating).
NO WAY!
I asked a couple of dealers and they stated that waiting time is more than 6 months and were not willing to order one for me. The Bronco 4door base with automatic transmission and Sasquatch all come with $40k price tag really make my willys seems like a bad deal..

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
Thinking of ordering a JLU Rubicon manual. Would select Cold Weather, LED lighting, Trailer Tow as option packages,

Anyone have insight if any of those choices pushes wait times way back? I've heard from one dealer already that the LED package causes delays (chip thing)...

Also seeing some Bronco wait times coming WAAAAY down... Like to 2 months for some recent few people. Would be ironic for a Jeep build time to be longer than a Bronco's right now (which I am also contemplating).
That's pretty much what I ordered Oct 28th - didn't get my VIN til early December though, so I think I've got a while to wait.

For the Bronco I think it's luck to get it that quickly, and soft top only. Hard top seems to be a long wait.

Reactions: LCW

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
NO WAY!
I asked a couple of dealers and they stated that waiting time is more than 6 months and were not willing to order one for me. The Bronco 4door base with automatic transmission and Sasquatch all come with $40k price tag really make my willys seems like a bad deal..
2022 JLR on order $39.8k. Ordered a Bronco Jan 2021, by May 2021 the dealer said it wouldnt be delivered in 2021. My 2021 JLR took 8.5 weeks from order to delivery. Jeep Rubicon was less money and two months from order to delivery. The 2022 JLR is even less money.

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
2022 JLR on order $39.8k. Ordered a Bronco Jan 2021, by May 2021 the dealer said it wouldnt be delivered in 2021. My 2021 JLR took 8.5 weeks from order to delivery. Jeep Rubicon was less money and two months from order to delivery. The 2022 JLR is even less money.
Your rubicon is not a 4door or automatic or Extreme Recon though. I ordered my 22 super-base 4door Willy’s on 10/21 with only automatic transmission and it comes out for $43k MSRP and I will pay $40k for it. The Bronco base is 4door, power windows, hard top only for an extra $600, automatic transmission, Sasquatch package all to $42.6k MSRP which is $5-10k less than similar wrangler(though they are eaten by mark ups right now). I’m not saying wrangler is bad but jeep is more and more greedy our JL can’t compete with bronco once ford solve their production problems.
Anyway competition is always good to our customers. I’m pretty sure the FJ Cruiser, Xterra and other exciting off road trucks are coming back considering the extremely high profit of off-road vehicles market. Hope to see Jeeps with cool things and good price then!

Advertisement

Advertisement