First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I reserved my Bronco in January of last year. I have/had a really good dealer. He explained my two-door hard top Badlands wouldnt be here by the end of 2021, I just had too many constrained items, so I cancelled my order in May and ordered a JLR which took 8.5 weeks to receive. I ordered a 2022 JLR on 12/20/21.

Advertisement

Butchy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250, 2009 JK, 2022 Sahara Altitude ordered
From Jeep Chat
"I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Paint "

Ordered 11-11-2022
  • 2022 Sahara Altitude JLU
  • both safety groups
  • 3.6 automatic
  • tow package
  • cold weather group
  • bright white
Dealer had given me a estimated ship date of 1/19 about a week ago
From Jeep Chat

"The vehicle order is fully assembled and ready for the road! The ETA has yet to be established"

Eight days to complete the build once started (7 days at body vendor). Now just hoping the train is almost full and has plenty of fuel to ship to my zone. Anxiously awaiting the window sticker now.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Clipboard01

reddipl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I think that most everyone has been patiently waiting, but keep in mind that most everyone believed production was going to start before Dec 16, but the start date for 22s was pushed back til then due to delays in completing 21s. Then there were some days the plant was shut down due to lack of parts and of course the holidays. Then those that ordered in October see December orders being built first….and now the Jan 17 price increase. Doesn’t make for a smooth ride.
Truth!

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Thinking of ordering a JLU Rubicon manual. Would select Cold Weather, LED lighting, Trailer Tow as option packages,

Anyone have insight if any of those choices pushes wait times way back? I've heard from one dealer already that the LED package causes delays (chip thing)...

Also seeing some Bronco wait times coming WAAAAY down... Like to 2 months for some recent few people. Would be ironic for a Jeep build time to be longer than a Bronco's right now (which I am also contemplating).

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Thinking of ordering a JLU Rubicon manual. Would select Cold Weather, LED lighting, Trailer Tow as option packages,

Anyone have insight if any of those choices pushes wait times way back? I've heard from one dealer already that the LED package causes delays (chip thing)...

Also seeing some Bronco wait times coming WAAAAY down... Like to 2 months for some recent few people. Would be ironic for a Jeep build time to be longer than a Bronco's right now (which I am also contemplating).
Hi,

Ordered 11/29, vin and D status 12/4 as yesterday back in C status

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20211203-201659_Office Mobile

Some of your list is on my order so your guess is as good as anyone's

Regards,
Jim

Reactions: LCW

Sponsored

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Hi,

Ordered 11/29, vin and D status 12/4 as yesterday back in C status

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20211203-201659_Office Mobile

Some of your list is on my order so your guess is as good as anyone's

Regards,
Jim
Cool man - thnx. That's a hell of an options list. ;)

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot

Thats already happening for jeeps. I have seen several orders that were placed in late december already built and ready for delivery. Yet alot of ours that were placed back in Oct or November have yet to see any movement at all.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Thats already happening for jeeps. I have seen several orders that were placed in late december already built and ready for delivery. Yet alot of ours that were placed back in Oct or November have yet to see any movement at all.
Yes but there has to be a common theme on the ones not being built. Are they manual? Are they SOT? Are the 4Xe? Are they diesel? Those 4 things seem to be what the major issues are.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Yes but there has to be a common theme on the ones not being built. Are they manual? Are they SOT? Are the 4Xe? Are they diesel? Those 4 things seem to be what the major issues are.
Hi,

We know it's the rubber floor mats, Blue paint, 8.4, led's, cold weather, heard all the theories, and everyone has seen a order recently built with that one options.

Hopefully we all get to D1 and a eta soon, especially all those waiting much longer than I

Regards,
Jim

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
after almost 6 months of waiting.. she is finally here

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1642907679467

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Hi,

We know it's the rubber floor mats, Blue paint, 8.4, led's, cold weather, heard all the theories, and everyone has seen a order recently built with that one options.

Hopefully we all get to D1 and a eta soon, especially all those waiting much longer than I

Regards,
Jim
Yes everyone has seen orders with some of all the things I’ve listed. But if you look at the builds, they are few and far between compared to other builds. Many diesel guys are just sitting, many manual orders are just sitting, many SOT orders are just sitting, many 4Xe orders are just sitting. Then a had full will get built and a bunch still sitting. Those 4 items are the biggest offenders for holdups. The mats and stuff just get deleted from the order.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I dont think so. I have seen my exact order already built... but mine sits on the sidelines still waiting for parts. Thats what is so frustrating to me. I ordered a white JLU Rubicon XR 3.6L Automatic. And I left off a lot of the add ons. I've seen orders just like mine fully loaded being built. Who knows whats really going on. Lots of 4xe's being build and Diesels. You can sort all that on Crypto. I'm not sure what is going on.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I dont think so. I have seen my exact order already built... but mine sits on the sidelines still waiting for parts. Thats what is so frustrating to me. I ordered a white JLU Rubicon XR 3.6L Automatic. And I left off a lot of the add ons. I've seen orders just like mine fully loaded being built. Who knows whats really going on. Lots of 4xe's being build and Diesels. You can sort all that on Crypto. I'm not sure what is going on.
I’m just giving my opinion, take it as u will. Can’t explain some of the anomalies that don’t fit.

Advertisement

Advertisement