JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Butchy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250, 2009 JK, 2022 Sahara Altitude ordered
Stuck in D for a month now. Dealer said it went to C, but isn't that backwards?
C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Advertisement

Maya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Just received word from the dealer that my Jeep is being prepared for shipping!
When and what did you order? I ordered a 22 Sahara 4xe on Oct 15th and no movement at all! Very frustrated with this.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
When and what did you order? I ordered a 22 Sahara 4xe on Oct 15th and no movement at all! Very frustrated with this.
I fully understand your frustration, it seems they build them based upon parts availability and where they are being shipped to. I ordered a 2 door Rubicon on Nov 16.

Jgsjeep

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara Ordered 2022 rubicon Diesel
Has anyone seen any movement with diesel rubicons? Ordered 11/19 still in D

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I'm just wondering about the folks upset that had orders in Oct, Nov, Dec. Those are 2022 orders right? They didnt start manufacture until mid/late-December or so, so not having movement isnt no movement for months. It cant move before the assembly lines start moving. At the most it hasnt moved for a month, right?

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
I'm just wondering about the folks upset that had orders in Oct, Nov, Dec. Those are 2022 orders right? They didnt start manufacture until mid/late-December or so, so not having movement isnt no movement for months. It cant move before the assembly lines start moving. At the most it hasnt moved for a month, right?
I ordered our Willys on 10/13, yes it was hell waiting until they started building the 22's on 12/16. Once they started moving with production it has gone pretty quick. Supposed to take delivery between 1/24 and 2/4. If we do get it in that time frame I'll be happy!! I hope everyone who ordered get theirs soon, including us!!!

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Thank you everyone who encouraged and supported us on the journey so far. Hopefully we will meet you all on a trail soon. Finally we brought home our JLUR XR tonight after 22 weeks and three days from ordering. She is beautiful.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 94D0E6A8-0A78-4DB5-AC78-C4D7139E78FF

Dealer honored our POC at 5% off the window sticker. Here is our our complete order journey in time: order to delivery.

"JOY" — brought her home–

21 January JOY brought her home
19 January KZT delivered to dealer

—Truck: Kirby, Texas to dealer
19 January Estimated dealer delivery 19 January - 27 January
3 January KZU second rail arrival. Estimated dealer delivery 6 January - 17 January

—Rail: port arrival 3 January in Kirby Texas
—Rail: revised port delivery 27 December
—Rail: revised port delivery 25 December. Estimated dealer delivery 25 December - 6 January
—Rail: revised port delivery 22 December
—Rail: Estimated dealer delivery 20 December - 24 December
2 December KZT second rail departure
—Rail: 22 November 9:40am EST shipped with an estimated rail yard arrival 2 December 9:45am CST in Kirby Texas. Estimated dealer delivery 2 December - 16 December
—Truck: Toledo - Stickney to Toledo - Rail
22 November KZ released by plant and invoiced
21 November window sticker available at servlet
—Truck: Mopar Custom Shop to Toledo - Stickney
—Truck: Toledo - Silver Creek to Mopar Custom Shop Toledo
—Truck: Toledo - Stckney to Toledo - Silver Creek
9 November build sheet available at servlet
8 November G trim
8 November FCA cloned our order with a new VIN and VON
4 November D gathering parts
6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered VON

I hope everyone receives theirs soon. Now the build begins—

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Thank you everyone who encouraged and supported us on the journey so far. Hopefully we will meet you all on a trail soon. Finally we brought home our JLUR XR tonight after 22 weeks and three days from ordering. She is beautiful.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 94D0E6A8-0A78-4DB5-AC78-C4D7139E78FF

Dealer honored our POC at 5% off the window sticker. Here is our our complete order journey in time: order to delivery.

"JOY" — brought her home–

21 January JOY brought her home
19 January KZT delivered to dealer

—Truck: Kirby, Texas to dealer
19 January Estimated dealer delivery 19 January - 27 January
3 January KZU second rail arrival. Estimated dealer delivery 6 January - 17 January

—Rail: port arrival 3 January in Kirby Texas
—Rail: revised port delivery 27 December
—Rail: revised port delivery 25 December. Estimated dealer delivery 25 December - 6 January
—Rail: revised port delivery 22 December
—Rail: Estimated dealer delivery 20 December - 24 December
2 December KZT second rail departure
—Rail: 22 November 9:40am EST shipped with an estimated rail yard arrival 2 December 9:45am CST in Kirby Texas. Estimated dealer delivery 2 December - 16 December
—Truck: Toledo - Stickney to Toledo - Rail
22 November KZ released by plant and invoiced
21 November window sticker available at servlet
—Truck: Mopar Custom Shop to Toledo - Stickney
—Truck: Toledo - Silver Creek to Mopar Custom Shop Toledo
—Truck: Toledo - Stckney to Toledo - Silver Creek
9 November build sheet available at servlet
8 November G trim
8 November FCA cloned our order with a new VIN and VON
4 November D gathering parts
6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered VON

I hope everyone receives theirs soon. Now the build begins—
Congratulations on that great looking new ride!!! NOW, HAVE FUN!!

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think that most everyone has been patiently waiting, but keep in mind that most everyone believed production was going to start before Dec 16, but the start date for 22s was pushed back til then due to delays in completing 21s. Then there were some days the plant was shut down due to lack of parts and of course the holidays. Then those that ordered in October see December orders being built first….and now the Jan 17 price increase. Doesn’t make for a smooth ride.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I think that most everyone has been patiently waiting, but keep in mind that most everyone believed production was going to start before Dec 16, but the start date for 22s was pushed back til then due to delays in completing 21s. Then there were some days the plant was shut down due to lack of parts and of course the holidays. Then those that ordered in October see December orders being built first….and now the Jan 17 price increase. Doesn’t make for a smooth ride.
I totally agree, and I wish all the frustrations go away the day we will get the delivery off our Jeep’s.

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Jeeps take a while to get built folks. No rhyme or reason as to when they get built. Some get built in a month, while others take 6 months( mine did). No one knows why so sit back and enjoy the suck. As far as price increases, its the way it is unfortunately, inflation is up 7%. Prices on everything these days has gone up and will continue to do so. Any one hemming or hawiing on a new jeep purchase better do so now. What do you think the prices are gonna do throughout the year and every year after?....they go up from here, not down......

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My window sticker appeared on the Chrysler site today but still nothing on the Jeep site or CS. It reflects the January 17 price increase.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
My window sticker appeared on the Chrysler site today but still nothing on the Jeep site or CS. It reflects the January 17 price increase.
Ouch!! Sucks to have a price increase in the middle of a build!

Advertisement

Advertisement