Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Deleted member 59498

I think it just means someone approved it even if dealer is over allocation. Something like that. Since it was a buy order.

Special Scheduling Condition VII: It's an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler (Who has the authority) schedule an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling.

Advertisement

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Anyone know what equipment this might be?
I have XR, convenience, cold weather packages.
…!
Did you get reinforced tailgate or trail cam?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
XR comes with reinforced tailgate, no?
Most likely but I’m not in that club so not so sure. But I think that makes it a yes? XR is nice, congrats.

Sponsored

falsename

First Name
False
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Does a Jeep always show up on the tracker?
The dealership is saying my order is due to ship this week, but there is no build sheet or sticker on the tracker.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sgphotos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited
I got an email from CryptoStickers with my window sticker (it's been available through the Jeep site for several days), but the main Crypto site still shows no activity in the last 24 hours.

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Does a Jeep always show up on the tracker?
The dealership is saying my order is due to ship this week, but there is no build sheet or sticker on the tracker.
Here is a great guide to the process: Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process where near the bottom of the first page you will learn how to check for yourself to find a Build Sheet and Window Sticker. It also outlines when in the process these items become available. Much better than awaiting imperfect free service.

oldman

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited JL SS, ordered 2022 Rubicon XR
Well, as expected, just read the Reissued 1/17/2022 price increase for the 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. My December RubiconXR order price just increased by over $2000!! Not sure how this is going to affect those without window stickers but have been built. Trying to attach but having issues. Read it on another news thread on jlwranglerforums.com

Sponsored

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Well, as expected, just read the Reissued 1/17/2022 price increase for the 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. My December RubiconXR order price just increased by over $2000!! Not sure how this is going to affect those without window stickers but have been built. Trying to attach but having issues. Read it on another news thread on jlwranglerforums.com
My understanding is that if you've placed an order with a deposit that the Jeep Dealer will honor the price at the time you placed the order. Jeep is not charging the dealer the new amount for orders placed before the price change.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
My understanding is that if you've placed an order with a deposit that the Jeep Dealer will honor the price at the time you placed the order. Jeep is not charging the dealer the new amount for orders placed before the price change.
That is my understanding as well.

I'd go further to say I have a signed Contract of Sale with an attached Configuration Preview showing the details of my order and that MSRP flowing onto the Contract of Sale. The Contract of Sale shows the MSRP, the $ off sticker for the negotiated price in addition to other details such as trade in credit, fees, and the $1,000 I put down.

v0mitus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport
Build Thread
Link
My order was put in on 11/26 and My first bit of movement has begun fingers crossed...

Per Jeep Chat - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process and starting on the production line shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
That is my understanding as well.

I'd go further to say I have a signed Contract of Sale with an attached Configuration Preview showing the details of my order and that MSRP flowing onto the Contract of Sale. The Contract of Sale shows the MSRP, the $ off sticker for the negotiated price in addition to other details such as trade in credit, fees, and the $1,000 I put down.
It all depends on your dealer. Most, but not all, will honor the price when ordered or if it drops but unless you have it in writing or a prior agreement, they can charge you the difference.

Advertisement

Advertisement