Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I entered my VIN & it comes up already entered, Rubi with diesel engine. I orderd a Sahara Altitude with 3.6 Gas & the nickname came up as someone else. Any help? Thanks!
I'd call the dealer and have them email you the VIN #, then make sure to copy & paste it in, that way a number doesn't get transposed, etc.

Advertisement

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I entered my VIN & it comes up already entered, Rubi with diesel engine. I orderd a Sahara Altitude with 3.6 Gas & the nickname came up as someone else. Any help? Thanks!
Why are you trying to take my rubi bro!?

You could try hitting up Jeep Chat with your VON to verify the VIN the dealer gave you.

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Thanks so much. So no window sticker. Tried build service sheet but I did get error, even after doing evereything the way you explained me to do.
Ugh, I'm in D1 since 12/29 notification by my dealer and curious where they're at with my build.
If you are in D1 the build sheet servlet should come back with a PDF that says, "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" The actual build sheet does not show until your build enters G – Trim. Before that the POC from your dealer is all you have showing your order, equipment, status, and priority. The window sticker does not appear until after the build is complete and ready to ship for most folks.

It will come–

Attachments

Sponsored

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Why are you trying to take my rubi bro!?

You could try hitting up Jeep Chat with your VON to verify the VIN the dealer gave you.
Guys thanks, I did ask JC with my VON & they gave me my correct VIN! Looks like I am further behind! Almost got your Rubi!

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
If you are in D1 the build sheet servlet should come back with a PDF that says, "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" The actual build sheet does not show until your build enters G – Trim. Before that the POC from your dealer is all you have showing your order, equipment, status, and priority. The window sticker does not appear until after the build is complete and ready to ship for most folks.

It will come–
yup thats what I got!
Thanks so much for the help. Wish it got here already, so I can avoid having to get inspection done on my current jeep that I'm trading in for the 22 lol

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
love that hydro blue, but worried about swirl marks so I chickened out

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Okay so today I received an email from Cryptostickers indicating that it found the build sheet, but when I click on the link it states no build sheet found....am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Okay so today I received an email from Cryptostickers indicating that it found the build sheet, but when I click on the link it states no build sheet found....am I doing something wrong?
First of all, congrats!

It can take a little time for the details to be displayed on Cryptostickers.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
First of all, congrats!

It can take a little time for the details to be displayed on Cryptostickers.
Thank you for your swift reply. Do you know how far along the build is if I'm getting a build sheet?

SJP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6MT JL Rubicon
You are in the exact same situation as me and the exact same status, same time frame , except I am 10/15/21, so join the club of being in D1 for 4 weeks
We'll be racing to the delivery line.

I was somewhat optimistic this week when reports of two door Rubicons being built surfaced.

Advertisement

Advertisement