JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
The color is amazballs! I have only had it on the road but plan to change that this weekend after I tension the winch line for the new bumper and winch I slapped on 😁
Sounds good. Keep ups updated

Advertisement

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

deeseidel23

First Name
DeeDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
gotta ask specifically about the wrangler production starting. i asked that yesterday and got told no. of course we know 22 Jeeps have been being made...
Me (12/7/2021, 9:22:30 AM): Can you tell me if 2022 Jeep Wranglers are in production yet?
CHERYL (12/7/2021, 9:22:59 AM): Some models have been scheduled and others are starting this month. I do not have any dates at this time.

Sponsored

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just received this email today…verbal jibber…does not state they actually have all the parts!!

Hello Bill,

I appreciate the time and effort taken to contact the Jeep Information Center.

I am excited to learn of your all-new Jeep Wrangler that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.

The vehicle identification number for your Jeep Wrangler is 1C4HJXCN0NW112902.

Currently all of the materials that are necessary to build your Jeep Wrangler are being received.

We encourage you to periodically stay in touch with your selling Dealership for additional order updates as they become available.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and thank you for being a part of the Jeep family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-877-426-5337

Sincerely,
Aimee
Jeep Information Center

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
gotta ask specifically about the wrangler production starting. i asked that yesterday and got told no. of course we know 22 Jeeps have been being made...
I guess he was telling me about the wrangler since my order status is for a 392, but the odds that the guy is wrong are tremendous. :)

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
everyone contacting JC its not like were going to get a definitive answer from them. might as well just all of us wait until the first build sticker shows up for someone with a 22 order as there are enough of us waiting

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Given the global supply chain issues, I suppose we'll need to continue being patient.

Based on the most recent information I could find, the Toledo plant certainly has the capacity (assuming no supply chain issues or workforce issues like many companies are facing right now) to pump out the volume in terms of finished units.

Through some google searches, I found the Toledo plant is 3.64 million square feet situated over 312 acres, and employees nearly 6,000 people working two shifts per day (both South and North plants - Gladiator and Wrangler, respectfully). It has the ability to produce at least 450,000 Wranglers per year or roughly 8,500 per week.

That capacity makes sense given Jeep sells around 300,000 Wranglers world-wide (220,000 in North America alone).

So, it's not a matter of not wanting to get our Wranglers to us, it's a matter of having the parts to do it. Which, I'm sure most of us already realize. But, given some additional thought in the scope of this supply chain crazy world, I do have some empathy for Jeep which tends to increase my level of patience.

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Has anyone actually gone through the waiting yet? I did, and I did the JC checking about once a week for 9 weeks. I can tell you that their responses are generic and they are not up to date or well informed. They are checking updates on your vehicle in their computer and don’t actually know what is happening on the floor. This website just confirms what I just said, responses are generic and all over the place. I know everyone wants their Jeep and the wait sucks, but it’s ready when the dealer calls you to pick it up.
Agreed

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
The biggest help watching this thread is seeing what people are ACTUALLY receiving from the dealers to truly gage what is going on. When I see people posting that they are picking up their 22 then it will be real. Until then it is all blowing smoke.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
10/8 order for a JLUR-XR. 100684 for me.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get it by the end of January 2022?
I think the chances to know that answer is worse than the probability of winning the lottery!

e23nk1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike
I'm on week 18 for my 21 Rubicon XR...I cant wait until people are driving 22's while I wait not so patiently for my 21...hahaha

Advertisement

Advertisement