JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Snazzy71

First Name
Lee-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry WILLYS JL 2 Door
Got a text this morning from the dealer that my Willys has arrived. Picking up at 3 p.m.!

9 weeks, 5 days from order date. But as the song says "It's all right now!"
Congratulations!!

Advertisement

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question but why do you think it would take as long as Feb. I was told 8 weeks at most and here in Toledo that has been pretty much the norm.
I ordered 10/9 and was told it wouldn't be here by Christmas. Was told likely it will be a valentines day gift being conservative. They told me specifically "10 to 16 weeks when 22 production starts" not from order date.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
I ordered 10/9 and was told it wouldn't be here by Christmas. Was told likely it will be a valentines day gift being conservative. They told me specifically "10 to 16 weeks when 22 production starts" not from order date.
That's what I was told too. I also found a 2021 Owners Manual on PDF that can be downloaded. It's 464 pages and answers all the questions about break-in and everything you want to know about the Jeep Wranglers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
That's what I was told too. I also found a 2021 Owners Manual on PDF that can be downloaded. It's 464 pages and answers all the questions about break-in and everything you want to know about the Jeep Wranglers.
Can I get a link to that manual please? Im taking delivery of mine in a week or two hopefully!

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
I wonder if there is a correlation between those with longer wait periods and options added. For me, I have the cold weather, light w/ aux accessor switches, safety and advance safety packages, etc. I am expecting more time to build my order based to the number of chips required.

Or, is it do to some other option that's difficult for FCA to obtain (steel bumpers, certain seat choices, etc.)?
I would think you are correct. The way the 21 orders have been all over the place in builds. Makes sense too. Being short an option part would through that option behind in production but through others ahead that they have all the parts for.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
Just got email from jeep stating my order is shipping anytime from today through 12/13!! Im excited baby! Been almost 20 weeks!
AWESOME!!! I’m at 15 weeks. I know some of your pain. Hope you get it SOON! Post lots of pictures for those of us still waiting.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR

Sponsored

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Does anyone know how to get a manual that has legible images? I downloaded it straight from Mopar, I tried that copy, and both are terrible.

Example:

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 9.05.13 AM.png
My download came out perfect, just like the Owners Manual. I'm not techy enough to help, sorry.

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Thanks for reminding me that it's not from order date. I forgot about that.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector

Advertisement

Advertisement