Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
This is the post I have been waiting to make.
Ordered 9/13/2021 VIN 9/15/2021 Received 12/2/2021
3.6 / auto
This whole process was not a lesson in patience as I still do not have any! :)
This is my experience only. I have read many that differ. Jeep Chat is an awesome resource but in my experience they are always behind the curve of what is actually happening. Customer Care was usually behind Jeep Chat. The most accurate resource I had was the Sales Manager at the dealership. He is the one that actually entered my order into the system and when he checked for me his information was always ahead of any info I had from jeep. I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I was just short of three months from start to finish. I am beyond pleased with the jeep. I know if I had not placed an order I would have never found exactly what I wanted. I searched nation wide and Mobile Alabama had one that was close but still not exact. I am here in east Texas and that was just a little too far. I put almost every option they had including the gorilla glass. It was worth the wait, as painful as it was! I read hundreds of post on this forum and it helped my thru the hard times!!
20211203_100700~2.jpg
Great looking ride, congratulations!

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I've been watching this thread for weeks waiting for the 22's to start production before I start to get anxious about the 22 JLUR 4XE we ordered but watching Crypto stickers progress for the total of daily updates that has been at less than 30 a day for at least a couple of week seems really slow. I understand that this is probably not every order in production, but I see close to 700 open 21's still waiting to be even updated. It would be interesting to see something in stats that shows how many they are actually completing because under 30 a day is a far cry from 500 a day that I've seen on other threads that they actually complete. Just an observation.
Cryptostickers is a website that is only populated by people who have ordered trucks and are looking to track their progress, it is not a database of all Wrangler production. The tracker only has active tracking on fewer than 17,000 orders, many of which are duplicates or improperly entered details. That only represents a tiny fraction of this year's Wrangler production; like, a month's worth.

This tool is awesome because it gives us some interesting directional data about what's going on with the orders of all of these fans who are eager to get their trucks. But it should not be taken as the be-all end-all representation of what's happening in the Jeep factory.

Sponsored

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Wow, I just found a sheet used to track the last vehicle I ordered.

On March 18, 2017, I ordered a Porsche 718 Cayman S. As follows is the last update I received from the process. Keep in mind, this was a time when parts sourcing was no issue:

Ordred: 3/18/17
Factory Order Scheduled: 4/20/17
Begin Production: 5/10/17
Exit Production: 5/18/17
Arrival to Exit Port: 6/9/17
Exit Port: 6/30/17
Arrival US Port: 7/14/17
On Truck to Dealer: 7/22/17
Arrival at Dealer: 7/28/17

4 months + a handful of day.

Jeep isn't doing so bad today, given the circumstances.

(Dear god, don't let my Jeep order take this long!!! hahahaha)

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hey guys, I have been looking at the rest of the posts after I was letting all of you know about what I'm hearing around Toledo. As a Toledoan I have to apoligize for your problems and long waits. I was told by the 3 dealers I went to that the Toledo area gets their Wranglers faster (which would figure). But I didn't realize you guys were waiting so long but I will at least share my experience:

All 3 dealers said it should take no longer than 8 weeks more like 7
City of Toledo is at MSRP
Went 20 min outside Toledo to Bowling Green and ordered 11/26, Thayer CDJR, Salesman Tyler Herrig 2.3% below invoice, out the door price given, best trade-in on my current leased Wrangler then any of the other dealers, lease isn't up until May and they will pay any additional lease payents when Jeep gets here
I got my VON and VIN #'s on 12/1 and am in D status

I ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Tuscadero Pink
3.6L V-6 with torque
Sky-one Touch
Black leather trimmed seats w/ Sahara logo
4C Nav with 8.4" display
Alpine stereo
Safety Group (just basic)
Cold weather group

I would think that would quality for some extra stuff as some people were wondering. But as far as my order it is a 2022 so for all I know since production hasn't started yet it could be longer. I will keep checking with my salesman to find out if production is on schedule and let you guys know.

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport

On March 18, 2017, I ordered a Porsche 718 Cayman S. As follows is the last update I received from the process. Keep in mind, this was a time when parts sourcing was no issue:

Bless you my son!

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Well, in hindsight, the German car's door to door timeline would have been a lot less if it didn't have to go on a big ship across the Atlantic. I'm sure the spoke and hub train distribution is *slightly* quicker. :)

Sponsored

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
I found and printed the Equipment Listing so does that mean the Wrangler is build?

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR

I ordered a 22 TRD Pro 4Runner on 7/19 of this year, as of this morning the dealer still has not gotten the allocation for it (I was #2 on the list, #1’s just came in the the other day). Once they do get the allocation it will be 2-3 months for it to get built and delivered here from Japan. So that’s a wait. I feel like I’m in Canada trying to order. a Jeep.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Great looking Jeep, Merc. Congratulations. What tires (size)? I assume those were stock on the Willys?
I'm waiting on a 2door JLR and almost went with white. Looks great.
Thanks! Stock Jeep 255/75/17 32”.

Advertisement

Advertisement