JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Outtacoffee

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited
Wanna really drive her nuts? Do what I’ve been doing. When we’re out driving somewhere together and I see a Wrangler I say, “JEEP”, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence when I see one. “So babe. What do you want for JEEP dinner tonight?” “Oh let’s go to that new JEEP Mexican place we heard about” Drives her nuts especially when we pass a dealership with several used ones. “So I was thinking for Christmas this year JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP we should stay at home and just enjoy our JEEP time off.” There are lots of Wranglers around here. I promised her I would stop when I get mine. Hopefully she doesn’t kill me before then.
Or, when she asks for ideas for your Christmas list (or comparable holiday), send her your Amazon list filled with Jeep mods and accessories. ;)

Advertisement

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
Today I received estimated ship date of 12/18/21 for my ‘22 JLR.
Where did you get the estimated ship date? Dealer? Just spoke to my dealer yesterday and they couldn’t tell me much unfortunately.

scj64

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ram 2500, ‘23 R/T, ‘23 20A 392, ‘22 FLHTK
Where did you get the estimated ship date? Dealer? Just spoke to my dealer yesterday and they couldn’t tell me much unfortunately.
Yes, dealer texted me late this evening with update.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Today I received estimated ship date of 12/18/21 for my ‘22 JLR.
Just curious. When did you order and what are the last 6 digits of your VIN? Which trim level and options did you order? I ordered a Rubicon with a manual transmission and I'm afraid with the options I ordered I might be one of the unlucky ones that has to wait a lot longer than everyone else.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I showed this post to my wife and she refused to believe I didn't post it.
Wanna really drive her nuts? Do what I’ve been doing. When we’re out driving somewhere together and I see a Wrangler I say, “JEEP”, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence when I see one. “So babe. What do you want for JEEP dinner tonight?” “Oh let’s go to that new JEEP Mexican place we heard about” Drives her nuts especially when we pass a dealership with several used ones. “So I was thinking for Christmas this year JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP we should stay at home and just enjoy our JEEP time off.” There are lots of Wranglers around here. I promised her I would stop when I get mine. Hopefully she doesn’t kill me before then.
That's hysterical!! My daughter and I have been doing the same thing since like august....I can't believe someone else is doing this hahaha

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
That's hysterical!! My daughter and I have been doing the same thing since like august....I can't believe someone else is doing this hahaha
I too have been doing the same thing. My daughter and husband are tired of me saying "Look at that Jeep''..LOL

Sponsored

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
I question the accuracy of this cryptosticker tool ... we've been updated by our dealer that my wife's JL is scheduled to ship approx 12/3 .... but crypto still does not show a build sheet? (order placed 9/3)
I got my build sheet the day mine arrived in Winston and the cryptosticker the day after. So I do not believe they are accurate.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I can't believe 22s are rolling out already!! People still waiting on their 21s!!
I highly doubt there are building the 21s and 22s side by side. Zero chance of that.
Not even sure how someone can already have a ship date if the vehicle hasnt even been built yet.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I highly doubt there are building the 21s and 22s side by side. Zero chance of that.
Not even sure how someone can already have a ship date if the vehicle hasnt even been built yet.
Why is there zero chance of that? They’re literally the same vehicle with no changes, not even new colors. Besides, just because it’s not built yet doesn’t mean they can’t estimate a ship date. If they can estimate the build date and they know how long it takes to build then they should be able to easily estimate a ship date. People act like this is some complex process. It’s not. They’ve made millions of these things they should be able to make pretty accurate estimates as soon as you place the order. The only reason things have been slow lately is because our entire society is out of whack at the moment.

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
Picked up my new JLU-Willys last night, exactly 10 weeks since order went in. Very happy with how it rides and plenty of pep for me! Love the blacked out look, the 32” tires and Rubi shocks how it has a good bit of lift right off the shelf. The Firecracker Red really stands out nice to me. 3.6L with MT-6, Alpine, Tow, Hardtop. Now for some fun!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 641A6A61-3F50-4C7C-B954-D1E42F5FF4D2

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
Picked up my new JLU-Willys last night, exactly 10 weeks since order went in. Very happy with how it rides and plenty of pep for me! Love the blacked out look, the 32” tires and Rubi shocks how it has a good bit of lift right off the shelf. The Firecracker Red really stands out nice to me. 3.6L with MT-6, Alpine, Tow, Hardtop. Now for some fun!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 641A6A61-3F50-4C7C-B954-D1E42F5FF4D2
Looks fantastic! Congratulations!

Advertisement

Advertisement