JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

v0mitus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport
Build Thread
Link
I placed my order for a pretty basic 2 door sport. Sting grey, Manual transmission, Air Condition, 3 piece Hardtop, anti-spin diff, and trailer tow and HD electrical group are the only options I ordered. It shows as a 2022 year model. Order place on in 11/26 and got my VON and VIN the next day. Hopefully that is indicative of how the rest of the build process goes......

Advertisement

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I question the accuracy of this cryptosticker tool ... we've been updated by our dealer that my wife's JL is scheduled to ship approx 12/3 .... but crypto still does not show a build sheet? (order placed 9/3)

ltbob0627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR. Ordered 2022 JLUR w/XR
Per Jeep Chat today...2022 vehicle production has now started. I contacted them today to get the VIN for my order.
I hope she understood my question about 2022 production and this is correct gouge. Confirmation from another source or another's Jeep Chat with a different agent might be needed to conclude this is true.

reddipl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hmm, I also checked in today, and that's not exactly what I was told. Here's what I got regarding my 2022 Sahara 4xe:

JC: Thank you for your patience! I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! Looks like they are still waiting on a few parts needed to start the build. Usually it is options that were chosen that take longer to pull together.
Me: Ok, do you know if that means that 2022 wranglers are being produced already?
JC: Yes it is just waiting for all the parts needed to start the build. Once they become available it will start production.

I'm not convinced she understood my question.
I was told by JC today that 22 production would start mid December….. For what it’s worth.

Sponsored

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I hope she understood my question about 2022 production and this is correct gouge. Confirmation from another source or another's Jeep Chat with a different agent might be needed to conclude this is true.
Just chatted with them, my 22 XR placed on the 10/11 is still in the "scheduling phase".

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
No kidding. I had one on the lot at a different dealership but it didnt have the trailcam and something else that i cant remember right now. I thought if i am going to spend this kind of money on a toy, I would rather get exactly what I want. well... may be. Honestly, at this point i am hoping it gets delayed by a few more days and they slap a 22 sticker on it
My nightmare is them digging through rapidly declining parts bins trying to find enough 'good' pieces to put my Willys together and get it delivered before the line closes. Cringe-worthy thoughts.

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
Sad but a high dollar jeep will let you wait for tons of weeks and months than anyone else. Thumb rule when ordering a new model year vehicle choose as least options/packages as possible and get a high volume trim level. You see those bronco guys ordering much later are taking delivery of their base 4 door bronco earlier than the true fans with top trims fully loaded right? I ordered a Willy’s with gorilla windshield- I have already regret not to get a base rubicon without any options. Jeep has to collect all the parts your loaded rubicon needed and before that they will do nothing but build other guys high volume base no option jeeps..
I ordered on 11/6 and got 14075. I believe mine will be ready near Feb to April if the building follows the ordering. if I were you, I would expect far behind, at best 2 months later than anyone who ordered a simple no option jeep at the same time with you probably mid 2022
Right, I understand that its more about the parts than anything for when the build is made. For me with the XR package, I am more worried when it comes to the 4.56 gears or the mopar rims as an item that might run low. Most of the packages options on a rubicon are pretty much the same as the sahara. I didn't do the gorilla glass or half doors because I know that was holding up a lot of orders(also these windows from what i heard break when bugs hit them even with the glass upgtade)

I am not going to get my hopes up, if I am being realistic if I get it in January that would be amazing, if I get it at feb or march I wouldn't be surprised, if it comes in april or may I might be more on the aggravated side since I would like to use my Jeep in the chicago winter but that just means I made more payments on my trade in and I have more time to look at ordering the goodies to go in when I get it.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Just chatted with them, my 22 XR placed on the 10/11 is still in the "scheduling phase".
I just chatted with JC also, and they didn't have any idea when they would start building the 22's.

Sponsored

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
My nightmare is them digging through rapidly declining parts bins trying to find enough 'good' pieces to put my Willys together and get it delivered before the line closes. Cringe-worthy thoughts.
I was sort of thinking the same thing. I really wish I'd just ordered in July when I decided I really wanted a Wrangler.

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
KBB: $49,242
Vroom: $51,126
Carvana: $38,714
11/10: Jeep Wave emails. Added Kailani 2.0 to my Mopar account.
11/16: Word from my dealer (my initiative): Jeep is still in Utah awaiting a transporter. Kinda frustrating as it's a 4/5 hour drive down there. I have a 1 ton pickup, loan me a trailer and I'll go get the bastards... Anyway. They also don't have bows. Which pisses me off. You're a multi-million dollar dealership, spend the $150 on bows for your customers. Use them over and over. Come on now. Also working on Vroom. We'll see how this goes.
11/19: Arrived at dealership. I've been stalking my dealership, just casually driving through the lot to see different rigs. That's how I spotted a Tuscadero Sahara a FB page member couldn't but due to her HOA. Well there Kailani 2.0 sat, dirty, antenna put on, plastics off the seats and floormats. I raised a bit of hell on the FB pages.
11/20: Kent responded. He informed me it had gotten there that day. I didn't ask why I got no word or pictures. He did say that the passenger dash speaker cover was missing upon arrival, so it would be in Tuesday. I dropped off my bow I'd ordered, as Peterson's doesn't have any... (pic below)
11/23: Dropped by again, talked to my accessories guy and we bullshitted for a bit. He asked if ours was the Tuscadero 4xe (he said four-ex-ee, which makes me feel better about my constant mispronunciation) with a soft-top, I confirmed, and he showed me it in detailing. So I therefore assume tomorrow is the day!
11/24: Delivery!
We ended up getting $50k trade in on the 2020 Bikini Pearl JLUR 2.0T with 38k miles.
The 4xe is trippy. Tons of fun. Household 6 is thrilled. They even got the bow on! @Kentsjeepsquad

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Last-Cat
Nice! Mine was also delivered on the 19th but I’ve been unable to get ahold of Kent. Did you have better luck calling or emailing? It’s been quite a while since it was delivered but I haven’t heard anything from the dealership.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Sprinter
Nice! Mine was also delivered on the 19th but I’ve been unable to get ahold of Kent. Did you have better luck calling or emailing? It’s been quite a while since it was delivered but I haven’t heard anything from the dealership.
I got a call from the dealership today asking if I wanted any aftermarket parts installed. No update on Jeep arrival from person. I notice Kent always answers my emails in the morning.

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered my 2022 Rubicon 2dr on Oct. 19 2021...vin is # 112902.
Zippo but the vin so far, hopefully something will show after Dec. 6th.
Amazing how one must always follow up the Dealer...Customer Service!!

Advertisement

Advertisement