First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
I ordered a JLUR XR on 11/06, last five of VIN is 14170. Not sure how many ordered the XR and if that will cause any kinds of delays.

Advertisement

StrykerMP

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
I ordered a JLUR XR on 11/06, last five of VIN is 14170. Not sure how many ordered the XR and if that will cause any kinds of delays.
I ordered a 2022 JLUR XR on 10/14, last 5 of VIN is 02776. I am not sure of how Jeep schedules their customer ordered builds. Combine that with the current supply shortages and I expect delivery around February. In all reality only time will tell.

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
I ordered a 2022 JLUR XR on 10/14, last 5 of VIN is 02776. I am not sure of how Jeep schedules their customer ordered builds. Combine that with the current supply shortages and I expect delivery around February. In all reality only time will tell.
I got mine pretty much fully loaded minus leather, steel bumper group (I plan on getting someones front take off or a look a like ebay steel front because that rear steel bumper is just trash), and accessories(mats, sill guards, etc) that I could order off amazon for way cheaper.

We got a pretty big difference in VIN numbers due to order dates but what I am hoping is since mine is a higher dollar build that will try to get it done sooner rather than later, but who knows.

I am hoping late February but I am expecting March.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Ordered my Unlimited Sahara 10/11/21 & my VIN is 101062. Hoping I'll see "Snazzy" by Valentine's Day!!!
My VIN is 102519, ordered 10/13. I'm hoping for Valentines Day too, for my wife's new ride. I talked to a JC rep yesterday and she had heard the 22's were to start being built the middle of December.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Get in, sit down, pull the harness tight. My 2021 order JLUR XR hasn't even been built, people who ordered after me have received their Jeeps. There is NO rhyme, or reason to the fuckery that is building these. I dived into dealer favoritism, location, I came up with nothing. I complained about this to Jeep Chat, they told me it wasn't possible. Guys, it will take a while. I am certain someone on here might lend some info. I gave up. I have fully paid for mine with my trade, and a check. My dealer told me they haven't seen one take more than 8 weeks, I believe I am at 14, not as bad as some.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I reordered yesterday and finance guy said look forward to 6 months. But that sometimes they get surprised and they show up sooner. But that probably includes the month or more transport for us.

StrykerMP

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Get in, sit down, pull the harness tight. My 2021 order JLUR XR hasn't even been built, people who ordered after me have received their Jeeps. There is NO rhyme, or reason to the fuckery that is building these. I dived into dealer favoritism, location, I came up with nothing. I complained about this to Jeep Chat, they told me it wasn't possible. Guys, it will take a while. I am certain someone on here might lend some info. I gave up. I have fully paid for mine with my trade, and a check. My dealer told me they haven't seen one take more than 8 weeks, I believe I am at 14, not as bad as some.
I am unsure about Jeep, but I know other manufacturers require the selling dealership to have an actual allocation for the vehicle to be ordered against. That is why I always order my vehicles when the new model year ordering first opens. I was informed that 2021 orders had to be submitted by 04/08/21. If this is true I have no idea how Jeep kept accepting orders that were above and beyond dealer allocations. Seems like a bad way to do business to me. Best of luck with your order.

Deleted member 59498

My Dealer said it is not part of their allocation. But you know salesmen.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Back in June, my dealer didn't tell me a time frame, but urged me to join Tread Lightly right away as orders had been arriving quickly.

15 weeks later to the day I picked up my rig.

I just hope the folks that ordered 22s manage their expectations better than I did. The wait was excruciating.

Sponsored

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
I'm not sure what is the hold up with all the 392 Jeeps if it was a motor thing or actual parts thing for them but I heard they were waiting six months for their rigs.

To be honest anyone's order that hasn't been completed by the end of this month should just be rolled over to the 22 model, plus it is cheaper and comes standard with more items like proximity keys and remote start if you got the cold weather package.

Being in the military stuff like this happens in our maintenance and supply systems, maybe your order just got lost in the system or is ghosting it in and no one at FCA even sees it in que?

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
I ordered on 11/6 and mine is 14075 only less than 100 in front of you lol.

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
I got mine pretty much fully loaded minus leather, steel bumper group (I plan on getting someones front take off or a look a like ebay steel front because that rear steel bumper is just trash), and accessories(mats, sill guards, etc) that I could order off amazon for way cheaper.

We got a pretty big difference in VIN numbers due to order dates but what I am hoping is since mine is a higher dollar build that will try to get it done sooner rather than later, but who knows.

I am hoping late February but I am expecting March.
Sad but a high dollar jeep will let you wait for tons of weeks and months than anyone else. Thumb rule when ordering a new model year vehicle choose as least options/packages as possible and get a high volume trim level. You see those bronco guys ordering much later are taking delivery of their base 4 door bronco earlier than the true fans with top trims fully loaded right? I ordered a Willy’s with gorilla windshield- I have already regret not to get a base rubicon without any options. Jeep has to collect all the parts your loaded rubicon needed and before that they will do nothing but build other guys high volume base no option jeeps..
I ordered on 11/6 and got 14075. I believe mine will be ready near Feb to April if the building follows the ordering. if I were you, I would expect far behind, at best 2 months later than anyone who ordered a simple no option jeep at the same time with you probably mid 2022

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Well today is the day my special order Rubicon(7/15) is supposedly scheduled for build per an email from fca 2 weeks ago! I hope so....I just checked crypto stickers and looks like their almost done with all the 21 orders. 746 units left to build, 25 are 3.6 2 Dr rubi which is what I ordered! C'mon guys were at the finish line, p!ease let me have my new jeep by xmas!!!!!

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Well today is the day my special order Rubicon(7/15) is supposedly scheduled for build per an email from fca 2 weeks ago! I hope so....I just checked crypto stickers and looks like their almost done with all the 21 orders. 746 units left to build, 25 are 3.6 2 Dr rubi which is what I ordered! C'mon guys were at the finish line, p!ease let me have my new jeep by xmas!!!!!
Just checked my crystal ball. It said you'll pick it up December 15th.

Advertisement

Advertisement