First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Dang, I placed my order on 11/11/21 and the dealer phoned today to alert me of an update. ETA on completion is 12/18 and I was told it could take 2-4 weeks for delivery to take place.

Based on the posts from the last couple of months in this thread, I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath. ha! At least I reside in a town with one of the major automobile rail hubs.

Thanks to everyone for providing your experiences. Cheers.

PS... Did a few folks mention Uwharrie!? I may need to hook up w/ you all.

Advertisement

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Dang, I placed my order on 11/11/21 and the dealer phoned today to alert me of an update. ETA on completion is 12/18 and I was told it could take 2-4 weeks for delivery to take place.

Based on the posts from the last couple of months in this thread, I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath. ha! At least I reside in a town with one of the major automobile rail hubs.

I received an email from my dealer today stating this.

Exciting News: Your Wrangler is in D1 status and has an estimated SHIPPING date of 12/17/21!!
Like you I'm not holding my breath. Especially since I have/had a Bronco order and we all know how those promises worked out. lol This will be my first Jeep so there's hope for a good Christmas this year. 😁 🎅

Sponsored

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC

Mine is slated to ship on 12/23. We'll see.

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
I received an email from my dealer today stating this.

Like you I'm not holding my breath. Especially since I have/had a Bronco order and we all know how those promises worked out. lol This will be my first Jeep so there's hope for a good Christmas this year. 😁 🎅

21 or 22?

Jon 1971

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Willys Sport Sarge Green
Occupation
1SG, USA (RET)
2021 Willy's Sport, Sarge Green, 23K Package, Trailer/tow packge, A/C, Hard top and engine block heater.

9/22 ordered
9/25 VON/VIN
11/19 Window sticker
11/20 Dealer verifies build is complete and awaiting shipment.
12/15 ETA

If it shows as expected, not as bad as I figured........we shall see. Can't wait......

Sponsored

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
2021 Willy's Sport, Sarge Green, 23K Package, Trailer/tow packge, A/C, Hard top and engine block heater.

9/22 ordered
9/25 VON/VIN
11/19 Window sticker
11/20 Dealer verifies build is complete and awaiting shipment.
12/15 ETA

If it shows as expected, not as bad as I figured........we shall see. Can't wait......
My JLUW ordered on 9/22 too. Sticker on 11/12. Verified just Wednesday she’s still in the Toledo yard waiting for a seat on the train. Estimated delivery was two weeks, now I’ll be looking for it before Christmas maybe

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
'22 At least it better be. lol
If that’s the case I think you are the first ‘22 with an estimated shop/build date. I’d double check with your dealer in whether that’s correct as a ‘22 or not.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
If that’s the case I think you are the first ‘22 with an estimated shop/build date
I've seen a half dozen or so pop up with dates in the past day or so. I'm guessing they released a block of dates yesterday.

Checked my 3 orders and no movement on any of mine.

Advertisement

Advertisement