JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

guzie

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Finally. 15 weeks to the day. The wife is very happy. Great 50th birthday present even if it was a month late. She had no clue.

34704D2B-0F96-4684-9FF4-E55D7321D052.jpeg
Nice Jeep. I have a gecko green XR coming myself. It’s built and in JB status right now. Can’t wait.

Advertisement

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
Nice Jeep. I have a gecko green XR coming myself. It’s built and in JB status right now. Can’t wait.
Nice, I love the gecko. That was a close second for us.

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
So glad that people are getting their Jeeps ... I love all the colors!!! Since I am on week 17, I look forward to more colorful images. I have come to accept that I am NOT supposed to drive a Jeep this year!! Maybe for my 50th birthday!!

Tom77rt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Cherokee xj (retired)
Looks great! Congratulations on the Jeep and being so patient. Did the dealer comment on the long delivery time?
Thanks. It is my first wrangler and first time buying a new car. Asked the dealer several times what was holding it up. They said chip shortage. I don't believe that. Jeep built alot of new Wagoneers, Grand Cherokees and Rubicons before they built mine.

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
So glad that people are getting their Jeeps ... I love all the colors!!! Since I am on week 17, I look forward to more colorful images. I have come to accept that I am NOT supposed to drive a Jeep this year!! Maybe for my 50th birthday!!
Week 17 for me too my man...I got an email last week from fca that my order has a build date of 11/29.....yeah will see.

lexvet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Willys 2dr 6MT
Picked my Willys 2dr, 6spd up last Friday. 6 1/2 weeks from order to delivery. I'm sorry to hear those of you who have waited so long. The sales manager said it was an unusually quick order fulfillment. He thought the fact that it's a 2dr, 6spd w/ few options (just got the tech group, cold weather group and convenience group) made it quicker to fulfill.

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
That same chip must be holding my 2DR, 6Sp Rubicon, Hydro bl with the tow package and hard top, up too. I got the email from Cara congratulating me on my Jeep and to let me know parts have been assigned and my build should be started soon. same email I got exactly a month earlier,, that said the same thing..word for word.

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
Congrats! I ordered my Willys 9/21. It was unloaded from the railcar in Winston Salem NC Monday. The sales manager said I should have it by the 22nd. I sure hope so.
I am waiting my Jeep Sport from Winston. It was delivered there on 11/15 still has not made it to Newton (60ish miles away) I did not realize how long it would take to travel so short distance!!

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
drove by the dealership on a Saturday and saw a red jeep in the lot. So stopped and took a look and sure enough it was mine. Texted my salesman that my jeep was in and he said he didn't see it. I sent him a pic of my name on the jeep. Waited most of the day on Monday for him to call. Finally called him and he said he still didn't see it. I thought it stands out like a sore thumb, I can see it from the road. Only red jeep on the lot. He finally got up and found it. So maybe check anyway.
Funny!!! I drove by the dealership this morning to see if it was there!!

DelrayJeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Need some guidance here.
8-21 VON
8-23 VIN
10-2 Window sticker
10-5 Railyard in Ohio getting placed on the train
10-8 Transit status
Since 10-8 the only status is "In Transit" to Lakeland Jeep. Mike as escalated to the GM but no further Info. Anything recommended that I do here?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1637614398901

Advertisement

Advertisement