JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I have it on good authority that if people don't cancel their 2021 orders (and excluding train accidents and bad dealers and such), they will get them by Christmas

:bandit: 2022

Advertisement

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
She's here!!!

I took delivery yesterday and I'm so in love already :involve:
Ordered 8/28 - Delivered 11/10

I'll take more pictures this weekend, but just had to share the news!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211110_172740

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I hear you, Iā€™m in central AL and mine was released on the same day. Still waiting, keeps getting pushed back. I thought waiting on the build to start was the worst but knowing itā€™s read and still waiting for weeks really teaches you patience. Hopefully not much longer.
The initial wait til they build it is frustrating, then when it's done and rots on FCA's storage lot for a month, that is infuriating. šŸ™ƒ

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The initial wait til they build it is frustrating, then when it's done and rots on FCA's storage lot for a month, that is infuriating. šŸ™ƒ
Truth.

The difficult time windows for me were... the order to "all parts received" time.... and the time it took to receive once it left Toledo.

ms112205

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Altitude Sport
The dealer should have your VIN in a day or two after the order is placed. You can also get it from JC using the order #
I have my Vin and Order number. Still no Window Sticker yet. When this thing finally starts getting built, where do I go or how do I track the updates. I have the codes.

Sponsored

croller24

First Name
caitlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
focus st
Iā€™m in a shit situation so any help would be appreciated. I ordered my Sahara attitude 6/15. I waited 18 weeks after no movement and canceled it. However, the week after I canceled it they built the jeep. I found the jeep was in transit to another dealership ONLY 15 miles from the original dealership. I contacted my dealership and told him and he is doing everything he can to get it back. However, since then the jeep has ā€œdisappearedā€ on the jeep website. Not sure whatā€™s going on now. Any insight?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Iā€™m in a shit situation so any help would be appreciated. I ordered my Sahara attitude 6/15. I waited 18 weeks after no movement and canceled it. However, the week after I canceled it they built the jeep. I found the jeep was in transit to another dealership ONLY 15 miles from the original dealership. I contacted my dealership and told him and he is doing everything he can to get it back. However, since then the jeep has ā€œdisappearedā€ on the jeep website. Not sure whatā€™s going on now. Any insight?
No insight, just trying to understand why any Jeep dealer anywhere would let it go instead of taking delivery and selling it like the next day for above MSRP.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Anyone with a 2022 order have any update or projection yet? Jeep chat says gathering parts. Nothing else available.

Just wonder if all the 2022s are like that until Dec builds begin.

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
*Over 9,000 Wrangler Sold Orders. FCA is trying to figure out how to push them through the system. What does this mean for us ā€¦ there will be potentially longer production lead times for 2022s.
  • I was told itā€™s hard to call out specific low supply options but LED Lighting Group (std. on 4XE) seems to be one, but Gorilla Glass is not. In fact, they said take rate was low on Gorilla Glass because most likely anticipate it could slow down their orders. No such reality is indicated.
  • Seems corporate also indicated that a mix of tops will get built including the Sky Top. The factory is looking for a healthy distribution, so no soft spots there.
  • Gas Wrangler allocation is broken out as ~2x% Sport, 41% Sahara, and the rest Rubicon. With the influx of Sport orders (Sport, Willys Sport, Sport S), this means a lot will sit in limbo before theyā€™re filled. If you order a gas Sahara, youā€™ll have a better shot ā€¦ at least during this allocation cycle.
  • For Sahara and Rubicon, turbo represents about 50% of the powertrain mix. Diesel across all trims is only 5%-9%. Depending on trim, V6 is harder to get. Seems to be the case for the Sport-based Wranglers.
  • Manual Wrangler Unlimiteds and 2-door Wrangler Gas are ā€œafterthoughtsā€.
  • For 4XE, 60% of this allocation period will be Sahara and 40% will be Rubicon trims. Apparently, no HAs are allocated. Confirmed pending a triple check.
  • No real news on Wrangler 392s. Was told theyā€™re in the same order-only bucket as SRT products.
  • WK2 (outgoing Grand Cherokee) will see one more month of build-out production and will be built as 2022s. If you want 'em, order 'em. After this, no more outgoing Grand Cherokee production. Theyā€™re building Laredo, Laredo X, and Limiteds. 8.4" screens are now standard on these 3 packages. Previously it was only standard on Limited.
  • All 3 row Grand Cherokee Ls can be built.
  • 2 row starts with Limited, Summit, and one or two other trims. No 4XE GC production this allocation period.

So, as a Willys - gas, unlimited sport, with V6, manual transmission and LEDs...I'm doomed. At least the Gorilla Glass didn't jam me up.
Received this email yesterday. Any thoughts on whether it actually does help and is a real thing?

3C6288E2-85CE-42A0-8E63-FEF8A92A56A1.jpeg

Sponsored

IQ_imbalance

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon 3.0d
Anyone with a 2022 order have any update or projection yet? Jeep chat says gathering parts. Nothing else available.

Iā€™m still waiting for a VINā€¦have any been assigned for 2022 models yet?

deeseidel23

First Name
DeeDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sahara

My dealership stated they won't begin production until end of month. The schedule I saw was 12/9/21 on another site for 2022 models.

RichardAK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Received this email yesterday. Any thoughts on whether it actually does help and is a real thing?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 3C6288E2-85CE-42A0-8E63-FEF8A92A56A1
I received the same email last week. I have since received other emails suggesting that it was staged for shipping. At least itā€™s built and I have copies of the build sheet and window sticker. Who knows how long shipping takesā€¦

Advertisement

Advertisement