Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
You know where I'm going with this right? :D

It'd be a hell of a community service to swing by and upload pictures of vehicles coming off the train lol
Well if I can find out where…

Advertisement

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Just checked in with JC and my ETA window moved up a bit from 11/10-11/24 to 11/5-11/24.
Not sure if I should get excited or just stick with my original expectations :clap:

Anyone experience a window shift and end up getting theirs sooner than expected?

PS: I fully realize most people who already have their Jeeps are no longer lingering on this thread!:LOL:
So I get a call from my dealer today...evidently my jeep was delivered to the local rail yard (there's one in my town) on 10/27! It was just taken off the rail car on 11/5 and still hasn't made it to the dealership less than 10 miles away. :headbang:

He had mentioned before that he would go pick it up when it arrived. I reminded him of that today and I hope he can make it happen. I'm excited but mad/confused as to why it's literally been sitting down the street from me for 13 days and I'm just finding out about it.....:swear:

Thankfully I should have it this week, finally!:please: This whole thing has been a trip y'all!

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
She finally arrived! Like others have said, it was a long wait, some getting theirs earlier than me, some are still waiting but I tell you what.. it was worth the wait! I know that's easy to say now but so true.

20211106_163922.jpg

20211107_140320.jpg

20211107_140300.jpg

20211106_185916.jpg

20211107_140024.jpg
This is gorgeous!! And oddly enough, I ordered a 2022 Altitude in Snazz. last week in Cary - because they didn't have '22 HA's in Snazz anymore, so I made a bootleg :LOL:. So, wave when you see me around town and know that I didn't copy your car on purpose!

SnazzyMickey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara-High Altitude
This is gorgeous!! And oddly enough, I ordered a 2022 Altitude in Snazz. last week in Cary - because they didn't have '22 HA's in Snazz anymore, so I made a bootleg :LOL:. So, wave when you see me around town and know that I didn't copy your car on purpose!
Hey the more the merrier! Lorl! Congrats on your order!

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Did JC this am to try and get an ETA. this is what they told me.
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. "
and "Unfortunately, we cannot see if it has shipped or if it is waiting to be shipped. I do suggest contacting your selling dealership for more information!"

This is definitely not what I've see that others post here. I'm thinking maybe try again tomorrow and different person.

Gravy
This is VERY normal. JC gets some info, not all, and until it’s on the train they give this generic “it’s done but awaiting shipping” response. Keep in mind people list sometimes, not every time, and not everyone checks often. There comes a time when your dealer knows more info than JC, and it’s now.

I went through this stage for almost 2 weeks.

So I get a call from my dealer today...evidently my jeep was delivered to the local rail yard (there's one in my town) on 10/27! It was just taken off the rail car on 11/5 and still hasn't made it to the dealership less than 10 miles away. :headbang:

He had mentioned before that he would go pick it up when it arrived. I reminded him of that today and I hope he can make it happen. I'm excited but mad/confused as to why it's literally been sitting down the street from me for 13 days and I'm just finding out about it.....:swear:

Thankfully I should have it this week, finally!:please: This whole thing has been a trip y'all!
As a
i said above to @Gravytheclown this is normal. I mean “normal in this process” but not exactly normal in normal times. Mine sat 2 weeks in the staging lot less than 7 miles from me, I even got a pic of it sitting there behind the fence. Until there are enough vehicles to fill a truck to your dealer, it can and will sit.

Sponsored

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Maybe I've always been looking at vehicles that don't have it on them, but what is this? Is this the safety Packs Blind Spot Monitoring sensor? ...if it is, how the hell have I never seen this on any of the pics I've looked at before lol :facepalm: Weird...

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking JeepHuh

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I've always been looking at vehicles that don't have it on them, but what is this? Is this the safety Packs Blind Spot Monitoring sensor? ...if it is, how the hell have I never seen this on any of the pics I've looked at before lol :facepalm: Weird...

We have blind spot on our 2020 JLUR, this is different...

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
OHHHH - An interesting update from JC today - tightening my ETA window. Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel!

11/4 - JC - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 11/03/2021 - 11/08/2021.

The Jeep was delivered to the dealer yesterday and I picked it up in the late afternoon!

Posting the full process from 8/24 order to 11/8 delivery:

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN

9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC -I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.

10/14 - Sticker!

10/15 - JC - I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We have no estimated shipping date for departure from the plant, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update

10/15 - Dealer - ETA: 10/19 - 10/29

10/18 - JC - I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/25/2021 - 11/08/2021

10/21 - Dealer - ETA: 10/21 - 11/8

10/25 - JC - ETA: 11/1-11/9

10/26 - Dealer - Released at facility. Ready for next vendor. ETA 11/1-11/9

10/29 - JC - Your 2021 Jeep Wrangler. is built and in the shipping stage with a current ETA window of 11/03/2021 - 11/16/2021 to reach the dealer.

11/1 - JC - The Jeep has been built and it's in the ship stage with a current ETA window of 11/08/2021 - 11/16/2021 to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 16th, I'd recommend contacting them for further assistance.

11/2 - Dealer - Released at facility. Ready for next vendor. ETA 11/8-11/16

11/4 - JC - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is
11/03/2021 - 11/08/2021.

11/8 7am- JC - Delivered to dealer!

11/8 9am- Dealer - Jeep has landed!

11/8 5pm - Paperwork signed - LFG.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking New Jee

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
(Future) first time Jeep Wrangler owner. Been admiring and jealous for years, finally decided to jump in. Ordered 8/23: 4-door Granite Willys. 6-speed, Premium soft top, cold weather. Had the crazy idea I might get to take a ride in it with the top down in early Fall but...12 weeks yesterday. Status D forever.

Just hoping it does not get cancelled.

Last edited:

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
This is VERY normal. JC gets some info, not all, and until it’s on the train they give this generic “it’s done but awaiting shipping” response. Keep in mind people list sometimes, not every time, and not everyone checks often. There comes a time when your dealer knows more info than JC, and it’s now.

I went through this stage for almost 2 weeks.

As a
i said above to @Gravytheclown this is normal. I mean “normal in this process” but not exactly normal in normal times. Mine sat 2 weeks in the staging lot less than 7 miles from me, I even got a pic of it sitting there behind the fence. Until there are enough vehicles to fill a truck to your dealer, it can and will sit.
That's why I'm hoping my dealer will go pick it up like he said he would (and evidently has done many times before!) 👍

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
(Future) first time Jeep Wrangler owner. Been admiring and jealous for years, finally decided to jump in. Ordered 8/23: 4-door Granite Willys. 6-speed, Premium soft top, cold weather. Had the crazy idea I might get to take a ride in it with the top down in early Fall but...12 weeks yesterday. Status D forever.

Just hoping it does not get cancelled.
I had the same idea. I ordered my 2DR, Rubicon,6spd manual, hardtop with tow package on 7/23.. I am still waiting. I was told by my dealer last Tuesday there is a build date of late November. SOO... looks like I may be able to take it for a ride in the Spring.. I too am envious as VERY confused at the process. Best of luck you get yours sooner than you think :)

Alanadevan

First Name
Alana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Woo Hoo exciting day ! Maybe I will get super lucky and it will ship tomorrow for the Marine Corps Birthday!

JC: Approved for shipment but not scheduled. Has been shipped to storage until scheduled

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

We have blind spot on our 2020 JLUR, this is different...
thought so... I have no idea what this is and so far seems like ive seen it on a couple High Altititudes with the Painted Mirror housing. Anyone have any insight to this? I cant find anything specific on the build sheet... It almost made me think it was lane assist or something, but its not a camera so it cant be.

Perhaps even just a snap on connector to pop the painted mirror housing off for protection or something.....Maybe another turn signal indicator??? Im very intrigued...

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepHuh.jpg

thought so... I have no idea what this is and so far seems like ive seen it on a couple High Altititudes with the Painted Mirror housing. Anyone have any insight to this? I cant find anything specific on the build sheet... It almost made me think it was lane assist or something, but its not a camera so it cant be.

Perhaps even just a snap on connector to pop the painted mirror housing off for protection or something.....Maybe another turn signal indicator??? Im very intrigued...

Figured it out... it is in fact a turn signal indicator according to the parts list:

https://parts.downsviewchrysler.ca/...05156/FRONT-DOOR-OUTSIDE-MIRRORS/WJ18685.html

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1636471661216
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1636471688384

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

Advertisement

Advertisement