Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
So, got my first update since ordering August 30th.... Still no vin, but my order was changed from a 2021 to a 2022. The problem with this, I now have to pay the $1100 (CAD) price increase for the new model year.

Advertisement

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
well....

i ordered my 2-door Sport S on 9-11

no crypto action whatsoever

dealer said they have a ship date of mid nov.

chat FINALLY says " Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! "

there is no standard rhyme or reason to this
I am right there with you!! ordered 8/9 and still no ETA or info past the fact that they have all the parts and building will be soon.

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
I am wondering... it looks like lots that were delivered are mostly Rubicon.
Are there ones delivered ordered since August that were Sport? Willy? (think I saw one) other ??

DirtyHaraldson

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.harrisongiven.com
Vehicle(s)
On Order - 2021 JL Sport S
Occupation
Instructional Designer
The wait is finally over, our 2dr Sport S got dropped off at the dealer this morning. Hopefully, picking up in a few hours! I hate that there are still so many waiting, hoping they arrive soon. For those that like the detailed timeline of events have at it:

08/17/2021 - Order placed, White 2dr Sport S Freedom top and all weather mats and mesh screen, no other add-ons.

09/24/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.”

09/27/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process and starting on the production line shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.”

09/28/2021 - Dealer emailed “Vehicle Assignment” screenshot listing Prod Status D1.

09/28/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.” - Jeep Chat

09/30/2021 - “Your Jeep has been scheduled. This means all the parts have been received and it will begin the build in the next few weeks.” - Jeep Chat

10/05/2021 - “Thank you for waiting Harrison. The Jeep is moving through the build process and it's in the paint stage at this time. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.” -Jeep Chat

10/07/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.” - Jeep Chat

10/07/2021 - Build Sheet Found

10/08/2021 - “Thank you for waiting Harrison. The Jeep has been built and it's in the ship stage but there is not a current ETA for arrival at this time. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so more then likely it is waiting for a full load of vehicles to ship out before that ETA is finalized. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.” -Jeep Chat

10/09/2021 - Window Sticker Found

10/09/2021 - “It is still to be determined for shipping we don't know yet.” - Dealer

10/12/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage and in transit to your ordering dealership, it is now just pending a delivery ETA which will become available closer to the time of delivery. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available soon. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!” - Jeep Chat

10/13/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 10/24/2021 - 11/02/2021” - Jeep Chat

10/18/2021 “Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience! I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/24/2021 - 11/02/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered. In this case we can suggest checking back at the start of your ETA window, for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your ordering dealership. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!” - Jeep Chat

10/18/2021 - “No worries, I got update, your vehicle is suspected to arrive anywhere from 10/31-11/03” -Dealer

10/18/2021 - To get a manual - “Yes you would need to ask for one from your dealership or via Chat or Phone at 800 992-1997.” - Jeep Chat

10/25/2021 - “Thank you for your patience here. Your vehicle is fully assembled and ready for the road! Congratulations! The ETA to the dealer is 10/24/2021 - 11/02/2021, but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?” - Jeep Chat

10/27/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 10/30/2021 - 11/02/2021.” - Jeep Chat

10/29/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 10/31/2021 - 11/02/2021.” - Jeep Chat

11/01/2021 - “Good news, your Jeep is in the shipping stage! The ETA for delivery is listed between 11/01/2021 - 11/03/2021.” - Jeep Chat

11/01/2021 - “Good morning hope you're having a great day I just saw your car dropped here And by a couple hours it will be ready to go brother congrats” - Dealer

Jaydonoghue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Order date 8/2 from Criswell in MD

Just got update that its in D1 with estimated ship date is 9/21

JL Sport
Snazzberry
2.0L
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
HD Rock slider w/Step Assist
Premium soft top
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Cold weather group
Convenience group
Technology Group
All weather floor mats (deleted)
Picked this up last week - 12 weeks from initial order to pickup. It did stay in storage (JS) for about 3 weeks before being released for shipment. Drove it about 500 miles home that day. I was quite happy with my dealer experience/communication/etc.

Sponsored

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
Question for anyone that might know, can any dealer look up tracking on a jeep build or only the dealer you ordered from?

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
Picked this up last week - 12 weeks from initial order to pickup. It did stay in storage (JS) for about 3 weeks before being released for shipment. Drove it about 500 miles home that day. I was quite happy with my dealer experience/communication/etc.
2dr or 4dr??

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Well finally got an eta to the dealer this morning. For you guys and gals that are getting the your vehicle is in the shipping process I suggest you contact the dealer. That's how I got my ETA. JLU Sport Altitude in Mineral Grey Metallic 2.0 Turbo, Towing Package, Cold Weather Group, Premium Technology Group and dual Tops ordered 8/9 rolled off assembly on 10/1 released for shipping 10/14 shipped 10/30 eta to dealer is 11/19. Was told from Jeep themselves 8-10 weeks looks like I will be at 15-16 weeks depending when the dealer actually gets it.

MCRub

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Here is mine.

Ordered 10/1
4 DR Rubicon
White
Black 3 Piece Hard Top
Xtreme Recon Package
8.4 Radio Package

Thats it nothing else very basic.

Vin 10/6

All I get is "Gathering all the parts for production".
Here's mine:
Ordered 9/24 - VIN 09/24
JLUR
White
Soft top
Xtreme Recon Package
8.4 Radio Package
Trailer-tow
Remote-entry

According to JC: All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Jeep Wrangler have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Sponsored

PLANEJIM

First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM1500 LEXUS 460 TIFFIN PHATOM
I registered my jeep in the order section last friday-it states not found on build or sticker column-although I got notified by email that it was in frameing -What am I doing wrong on the order look up-thanks

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Just checked in with JC and my ETA window moved up a bit from 11/10-11/24 to 11/5-11/24.
Not sure if I should get excited or just stick with my original expectations :clap:

Anyone experience a window shift and end up getting theirs sooner than expected?

PS: I fully realize most people who already have their Jeeps are no longer lingering on this thread!:LOL:

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
According to Jeep Chat (last night) my order is finally "in the build process". Craig at Koons Tyson's confirmed today that it's in D1 status. Hopefully it won't take too much longer. Today marks exactly 11 weeks (8/10/21) since I placed my order. Hoping it arrives in early December.
My dealer contacted me today to let me know that my JLUR ordered August 10, has been completed and it's now awaiting shipment. I also found my Window Sticker today. Hopefully delivery won't take too much longer.

DirtyHaraldson

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.harrisongiven.com
Vehicle(s)
On Order - 2021 JL Sport S
Occupation
Instructional Designer
The wait is finally over, our 2dr Sport S got dropped off at the dealer this morning. Hopefully, picking up in a few hours! I hate that there are still so many waiting, hoping they arrive soon.
Finally got it in the driveway!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 65749570906__8AB536EB-4A0E-4BE0-9A1B-EEE741B2E3F1.JPG

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
SO .. called Dealership on Friday(week 13) to ask about progress on my 2 dr Rubicon manual. I was told they have 40 other orders and there are only a few that they have information on. Supposedly all of those who have received their builds listed in these forums and have ordered after my 7/23 date, either found their build at their prospective dealerships and happened to put a name on an already placed order through Jeep, or ordered earlier than me and they are not saying so. The Dealership Rep said in his 20 yrs he has NEVER heard of anyone getting a delivery within 6-8 weeks. I am really curious if he wanted me to relinquish my deposit and say "I am not waiting anymore" so he could sell my Jeep. I am very upset at this wait,, because I know that he was not truthful and that I am clearly not a priority. I have called the last 2 weeks and no one has even tried to expedite for me.

Advertisement

Advertisement