JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I ordered my Sahara High Altitude 9-4-21. I haven't seen anything in the tracking so I called the dealer and he said is is in D status. The tracking doesn't show anything past the initial tracking. How long am I looking at?
I ordered my Willys on 9/10 & it arrived at the dealership on 10/20. I added multiple packages to it, but I am also only an hr away from Toledo. I know most r not only waiting for it to b built, but then have to wait for it to shipped in a direction of other builds r going. Probably in retrospect if I lived far away, I'd use a dealer close to the Toledo plant where they just have to put ur build on a truck instead of a train. Mine was shipped and delivered the same day. Again tho, I'm only an hr away and I think my dealership is maybe 30min from Toledo. Hope you hear back something soon. The waiting it very frustrating. Hang in there.

Advertisement

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
Finally received my 2021 JLUR 4xe today. Ordered 21 July.

20211027_105747.jpg
I'll add my order to the all weather floor mat stats: I ordered on 21 July and took delivery this past Wednesday, exactly 14 weeks. My order included the all weather floor mats, and they were not cancelled. I installed them yesterday. Maybe one benefit of the order taking so long to come it is that none of my options were cancelled.

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
They did not. :( but my husband had already ordered them and they came in the mail on Thursday, the same day I pick her up. I too was wondering if the floor mats would get deleted. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they mistakenly gave you my jeep. lol
Big question did the all weather mate come with it, or were yours deleted?
so can't wait to get my Willys.

Gravy
Hey Gravy! Mine also didn't come with the step guard either. I know some ppl were saying their's came with and some didn't. Idk if this was an option to order or a standard option. Either way, I'll have to order some.

Sponsored

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Not only did I not test drive one (there weren't any to drive around here back in June and there still aren't) but I never even sat in one. In fact, until I got mine I'd never been in a Wrangler ever.

No regrets so far, but I have NO CONFIDENCE in them long term.

It is by far the overall funniest vehicle I've owned, tho my Mustang can always get me smilin when I punch it.
LuvYella, so I went to pick it up this past Thurs. I looked at it (fell in love), signed papers, and drove it off the lot. Didn't even test drive when I got there! 🤪 To excited I guess. I'm driving home on the highway and hit a few bumps in the road and it nearly sent me into the next lane over!!😯 Scared the crap out of me. Come to conclude I have to hold the steering wheel a lot tighter than I did in my Grand Cherokee. 🤣 It's all good tho.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Picked it up this AM after a 14 week wait. This one replaces a 2020 JLUR 3.6— Jeep never could diagnose an odd transmission issue and asserted it was normal, so they just gave me a discount on a new one.

All in all with the trade and the discount, I effectively drove the 2020 free for a year.

This thing feels so much better. Diesel torque curve aside, it’s smooth, quieter than my 3.6 was, and the steering even feels much better.

Three regressions and two escalations later, it’s here!

E30809C2-046B-4A6A-8101-450B52FD4273.jpeg

8A3099D5-118C-415A-A2A8-D7E661378381.jpeg

E4C33F1D-EF68-45C8-8AA3-F20393DD1027.jpeg

2034F28E-5F05-4E73-A93F-81EEEC37DB8B.jpeg

223BC463-E14B-4D5A-988B-1DF4B468787A.jpeg

7523BCC8-7AC9-4F4E-8BF9-DDEFDF3335B2.jpeg

9FA9A4C1-BE3C-416D-9A2E-FBFE8257D35A.jpeg
Well, I managed to get 268 miles on it before my kid filled it with barf. Pro tip: you want the all weather floor mats!

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
LuvYella, so I went to pick it up this past Thurs. I looked at it (fell in love), signed papers, and drove it off the lot. Didn't even test drive when I got there! 🤪 To excited I guess. I'm driving home on the highway and hit a few bumps in the road and it nearly sent me into the next lane over!!😯 Scared the crap out of me. Come to conclude I have to hold the steering wheel a lot tighter than I did in my Grand Cherokee. 🤣 It's all good tho.
Check your tire pressure. Should be 37-32 psi.

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Check your tire pressure. Should be 37-32 psi.
Merc, when I was at the dealership they 37-38-38-38. I specifically asked about lowering the pressure when I was there & the sales guy said I didn't need to and my husband laughed at me. I'm just gonna secretly lower them myself and see if that helps alittle bit with not getting tossed all over the road. Thx for the suggestion!

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Your forums name is perfect(ly sardonic) for these posts. :angel:

Taking the "ethically neutral" interpretation of your post, is there a reason not to escalate? Being the experienced expert here, when would you recommend escalation in the current environment?
There are many times my name is is perfect for the situations at hand.
Let me be extremely clear. I am no expert, in any of these situations. I have learned that the company's culture is poor, and there are things you just have to deal with if you like the vehicle.
To answer your question, I would never escalate it, who would you escalate it to? And to what end?

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
This is exactly what JC just told me….. again 🤦‍♀️
Just wait until they tell you that, and claim it has only been in that status for 2 days, yet you know they told you that 3 weeks ago, or did they, who knows, did you even order a Jeep? or did you order a new microwave? JC is like a portal to the twilight zone.

Advertisement

Advertisement