JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
WELL... going on 14 weeks on Friday.. still seeing a lot of people who are getting their Jeeps after a short wait. Do not think I will ever do this again. First time and most likely the last. Very POOR customer service and a shameful delivery of product. Very disappointed in the process and my dealership too.
I feel your pain. There are a lot of people here in the same boat. The post above you is an example. I ordered a week before their order date, their Jeep is done, or almost, mine has been D-D1-D-D1, ship date (which means nothing) has been pushed back 3 times. Who knows why. I have a friend who has been waiting since June, I know there are people on here that ordered in June also. I am in the equipment industry, I understand supply chain issues, but some of this is a bit ridiculous. I am happy with my dealer, we joke about the fact it is the time of week where he gives me disappointing news. I hope you have luck soon. I am happy some people are getting their orders.

Advertisement

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Unlimited Sport S, 2019 Grand Cherokee TH
Got word yesterday that my wife's 2 door JL Rubicon Tuscadero Pink shipped! Found the window sticker this morning. No updates yet on when it will arrive at the dealer but so excited that it's on the way!!

8/31 Ordered
9/1 VON & VIN
10/25 Shipped
10/27 Window Sticker Found
??? Delivery

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Day 127.
6/22 - Ordered.
10/19 - D1 status - Estimated ship date 10/28
10/25 - E status - Framing
10/26 - G status - Trim
10/27 - JB status - Shipped to body vendor - Estimated ship date 10/29
:jk:
šŸ˜€:time:

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Beautifulā€¦. I just contacted JC again and nothingā€¦.. my salesman is still not responding to my emailsā€¦. I am so frustrated.
Call the sales manager. You are the customer, and they work for you. I sold cars for years, I worked for my customers. Remember, you are in the driver's seat, if your salesman isn't responding, call his boss. I am not encouraging anyone to be rude, I am just saying that they should provide good service. My salesman responds almost immediately, or within a day, whether the news is good, or bad. That is the one positive in the whole process, then again my last 4 Jeeps were bought through him.

JosephNight

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
8 weeks and counting
Updateā€¦..
9/1 - ordered
9/5 - vin assigned
10/25 - all parts gathered
10/27 - framing, no ETA

snazzberry sport, towing

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Beautifulā€¦. I just contacted JC again and nothingā€¦.. my salesman is still not responding to my emailsā€¦. I am so frustrated.
Yes, I would definitely contact the manager. Thatā€™s BS.

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I feel your pain. Today is week 16 for me. It has been built, shipped, and reached the distribution center in Salt Lake last weekend. Next stop is the dealership in Nampa, ID. Should be picking it up late next week.
Our Jeeps may be sharing a ride together to Nampa. Was told on 10/25 my Jeep was in Utah and waiting final transport. Hoping to pick up 11/6. If you see a red 4xe when you go, thatā€™s probably mine.

Sponsored

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Our Jeeps may be sharing a ride together to Nampa. Was told on 10/25 my Jeep was in Utah and waiting final transport. Hoping to pick up 11/6. If you see a red 4xe when you go, thatā€™s probably mine.
Right now I am scheduled to fly in on the 5th and pickup the Jeep that afternoon. Of course, that can change based on when/if it gets trucked out of Salt Lake to Nampa. I will keep my eye out for a sharp Firecracker Red 4xe.

Thanks, Gary

jeepdreaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
Maybe this a question for a different forum, but what does everyone think about getting the extended warranty?

Also, I was thinking that someone had posted a list of things to check for when picking up your order. I know we definitely need to check the fuses!

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
Im hoping I can get mine by next saturday but Im assuming Daniel will be overloaded with other appointments so I might be waiting a little longer once it arrives

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
YES!! Happy that others are getting their rides:) LOVE ALL THE PICS TOO!!! I too work in an Industry that has supply issues, but when we are told delivery time frames, usually they are spot-on and if not, we get a follow-up call. I agree with the Higher ticket builds being priority too. HOWEVER.. if a dealer is going to get anything for sales, I would think they would push to get information for whatever is on their order docket to keep customer relations in good standing. I have called three times to find out how much longer, and I get nowhere.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Im hoping I can get mine by next saturday but Im assuming Daniel will be overloaded with other appointments so I might be waiting a little longer once it arrives
Renee seems to deal with orders once they are delivered. She was the one that reached out to me when my Gladiator was ready and did all the setup.

Be patient with them, they are extremely busy for such a small operation. They are doing their absolute best to get everyone their vehicles as soon as they show up though :)

Advertisement

Advertisement