JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm at 13 weeks, it finally moved to all parts gathered today. Insane how some people got theirs so quickly while others have such a delay. The wait will be worth it :)
I feel your pain. Today is week 16 for me. It has been built, shipped, and reached the distribution center in Salt Lake last weekend. Next stop is the dealership in Nampa, ID. Should be picking it up late next week.

Advertisement

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
According to Jeep Chat (last night) my order is finally "in the build process". Craig at Koons Tyson's confirmed today that it's in D1 status. Hopefully it won't take too much longer. Today marks exactly 11 weeks (8/10/21) since I placed my order. Hoping it arrives in early December.

JeepeRN

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 4Runner, 2022 Rubi
Occupation
SRNA
I test drove the manual and didn't stall at all and backed it up into a small space. Confirmed I wanted a manual, but also made me aware I have to make adjustments to seating position as the clutch is longer than I expected due to my short legs, so I ordered a clutch pedal extension.
Where did you get the extension? I was wondering that too since my chest will be about 2 inches from the steering wheel with my 5’4 height and short legs :LOL:

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Question... How many of you just went out and order ur jeep or how many actually did a test drive one b4 u ordered?? I just ordered it! 😬 Hope it's all good. 🤣 I test drove one 2yrs ago b4 I got my grand cherokee, but the used car prices r so good right now so I went out and ordered my dream car... I'm sure it's fine... Right?!? 🤞🤪😆
Not only did I not test drive one (there weren't any to drive around here back in June and there still aren't) but I never even sat in one. In fact, until I got mine I'd never been in a Wrangler ever.

No regrets so far, but I have NO CONFIDENCE in them long term.

It is by far the overall funniest vehicle I've owned, tho my Mustang can always get me smilin when I punch it.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Actually I know this may sound strange but I'm kind of hoping that I don't get it until week of Christmas. They told me 8-12 weeks when I ordered, that would be 12 weeks. I in the process of getting my Credit score up to get a better APR, December would put me over the top of great.
So even though my ADHD has me watching for build sheet updates and getting periodical updates from JC, I'm really wishing for a full run build. However there will be certane comfort when I finally see the build sheet.

Gravy
I understand. Plus a Christmas delivery would be kind of cool. I'm in Ohio, I want mine here while the weather is clear so I can have it cleaned up, and under its cover for the Winter. Yes, I know what I just said. My friends all make fun of me for storing my Jeeps in the Winter. I will drive it in the Winter, but only for fun trips. I am lucky enough that one of my heated garages has water, and drains, makes clean up a breeze. Half of the fun is the progress, knowing you ordered what you wanted, and the anticipation of arrival. The frustration is watching many builds ordered after yours showing up first, but hey, that's life. Good luck with your build, hope it all works out the way you want.

Sponsored

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
I'm at 13 weeks, it finally moved to all parts gathered today. Insane how some people got theirs so quickly while others have such a delay. The wait will be worth it :)
Eleven weeks today....but mine has been shipped.I have no idea where it is though. The shipping ordeal has been the worst part of the wait for me.

beckham388

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered)
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
I am sitting at 10 weeks, still waiting on all the parts.

Sponsored

JLU-Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Altitude
Pretty excited. Previously had a 2013 JKU, just ordered a JLU 2022 at the dealer (PA).
Sales rep said, rule of thumb for new wrangler orders, 100 days.
That would make it ~Feb 3, 2022.
Will update as I get word.
pretty excited to get back In a jeep!

10/26/2021 Ordered at Dealer

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Latest update on mine....
9/11: Ordered
9/17: Received VON/VIN, D Status
10/6: D1 status
10/19: F status
10/20: Approved for shipping
10/22: Window Sticker available

It shipped late last week sometime... as of Monday, was on a railcar in SW Indiana. Working to get an update on location today. Dealer ETA is 10/29-11/8.

If all goes well... hope to pick it up next week. That would put it right at 8 weeks order to delivery. Fingers still crossed for no delays.

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
WELL... going on 14 weeks on Friday.. still seeing a lot of people who are getting their Jeeps after a short wait. Do not think I will ever do this again. First time and most likely the last. Very POOR customer service and a shameful delivery of product. Very disappointed in the process and my dealership too.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
WELL... going on 14 weeks on Friday.. still seeing a lot of people who are getting their Jeeps after a short wait. Do not think I will ever do this again. First time and most likely the last. Very POOR customer service and a shameful delivery of product. Very disappointed in the process and my dealership too.
Yeah.... I'd consider canceling as well if that were me. I've been lucky so far. And some have gotten theirs even faster that mine has progressed. Although it does seem for every one that takes 8 weeks to deliver, there's another that takes 18. My dealer said 6-8 weeks so I may just hit the tail end of that... But we'll see. I don't have it yet.

It does also seem that there's some unwritten priority on the builds.... something along the lines of 392s>4XE>Rubicons>everything else.... and 4 doors > 2 doors. Basically, higher margin vehicles get priority.

Advertisement

Advertisement