JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
May I ask how tall you are? I ordered a manual transmission, but there were none available To test drive. Iā€™m 5ā€™1ā€ and am now nervousā€¦..
Iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€. I donā€™t remember having this issue with my 6mt TJ. I just donā€™t want to sit that close to the steering wheel, nor extend my left leg completely. If you need it for the gas and brake then youā€™ll have to buy 2. I tested it on my the brake for my current vehicle and it works just fine.. Seems some folks donā€™t know how to install it.

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
After a long wait she's finally arrived at the dealership (Gupton)! Appointment scheduled to pick her up next Monday (would be sooner but I have to fly in). Anyone else going to be there on 11/1?

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Its at the dealership
Its at the dealership
Its at the dealership
O M G

8/13 - Order
8/16 - VIN and VON
8/17 - 10/10 -- Dumpster fire of inaccurate information
10/11 - Trim stage (status G)
10/11 - KZ (taken to railyard)
10/18 - KZ N (First Rail Arrival)
10/21 - Delivered to dealership (in Missouri)
10/25 - Its mine, all mine! Voorhies (that's the Jeep's name due to the fact I ordered it on Friday, August 13) is now in my possession! Its almost midnight at I am tempted to go outside and just stare at it. I will upload pics tomorrow.

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
D
After a long wait she's finally arrived at the dealership (Gupton)! Appointment scheduled to pick her up next Monday (would be sooner but I have to fly in). Anyone else going to be there on 11/1?
Did Dan or Renee email you or did you reach out? Mine got shipped last week so I donā€™t want to bother them but also want to book my flight while itā€™s cheap if it did come in or coming later this week.

Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
When JC told me that mine had arrived at the lot at Gupton yesterday I emailed Daniel but got a seperate email reply from Renee stating that they were expecting several truckloads and that they would let people know as soon as they could.

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Maybe mine is no to far behind.
Ordered 9/21
2dr
Sarge Green
3.6 auto
Tow pkg
LED pkg
I'll check JC tonight to see if anything has changed. The last two weeks it's been all parts collected and ready to build.
Mine sat in the "all parts collected, ready to build" stage for about 2wks and then went to framing. So hopefully šŸ¤ž they will start building here soon.

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
Just checked with jeep chat bot.
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. "

We'll see, Hope to see a build sheet soon. Tomorrow will be 1 month since order, could be right on track.

Gravy
I am right with you but it week 11!! Did get an email from Jeep today about it entering the build process. Dealer called last night with an update and said it is starting the build stage and had a ship date of 10/21!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
D

Did Dan or Renee email you or did you reach out? Mine got shipped last week so I donā€™t want to bother them but also want to book my flight while itā€™s cheap if it did come in or coming later this week.
I emailed Daniel early AM and he said it wasn't there yet. I did JC a few hours later just to see what they had to say and they said it had been delivered. So I emailed Daniel back with that info and shortly thereafter Renee emailed me to start the final purchase process.

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
I emailed Daniel early AM and he said it wasn't there yet. I did JC a few hours later just to see what they had to say and they said it had been delivered. So I emailed Daniel back with that info and shortly thereafter Renee emailed me to start the final purchase process.
Nice. I think I saw mine in a picture since it was a different not so popular build. Red Willyā€™s with the one touch. I donā€™t want to annoy them but I kinda do so I am start shopping around for financing

Sponsored

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
I am right with you but it week 11!! Did get an email from Jeep today about it entering the build process. Dealer called last night with an update and said it is starting the build stage and had a ship date of 10/21!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
No I got update through JC. Last update I asked for said "gathering parts", that was two weeks ago.

Gravy

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
Thank you!! Iā€™m pumped! Iā€™m still checking that list though lol. Waiting on the next step šŸ˜‚
What are you going to do once itā€™s delivered? Are you still going to check Crypto 500 times/day and wean yourself off eventuallyā€¦.. maybe read over some build sheets in your down time? šŸ˜‰

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
What are you going to do once itā€™s delivered? Are you still going to check Crypto 500 times/day and wean yourself off eventuallyā€¦.. maybe read over some build sheets in your down time? šŸ˜‰
Iā€™m definitely going to have to figure something out. I will have to take it one day at a time. Maybe find a friend that doesnā€™t care to check theirs and they will give my the VIN. Iā€™m just not sure.

Advertisement

Advertisement