JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
I ordered my Jeep Sport 8/09 and Friday was it finally said parts were gathered and scheduled to be built. I was told 10-12 weeks. I am confused how those ordering after are receiving their Jeeps and mine is sitting in gathering parts!
Not sure if it has to do with the dealer or what?? Wish I knew.
My dealer also told me that manual transmissions ALSO took longer... STILL I am seeing A LOT of manuals.. ordered WAY after mine, being delivered. I have serious thoughts of bailing on this arrangement.. Never though it would be this long. I took steps to see if I could get anything from Jeep chat, but just telling me parts are being gathered... I am at a total loss for words.

Advertisement

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
My dealer also told me that manual transmissions ALSO took longer... STILL I am seeing A LOT of manuals.. ordered WAY after mine, being delivered. I have serious thoughts of bailing on this arrangement.. Never though it would be this long. I took steps to see if I could get anything from Jeep chat, but just telling me parts are being gathered... I am at a total loss for words.
Mine is an automatic. So manual is not an issue. I was told it was technology that was the hold up along with the factory shutting down for 2 weeks. But I do not know??!!

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
WOW!!! Just WOW!! I am amazed at how many people have received their Jeeps in such a small amount of time.. 14 weeks, still NOTHING but gathering parts. My dealer is still pulling the " we have about 30 other people waiting too" card. Personally, I wished I had gone with another dealership because I do not think they are doing enough for their customers:(
I feel you dog. Week 19 starts tomorrow for me. D1 status last week. E status this morning.

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual
so i ordered my 2-door Sport S (with all packages except the 10" screen / nav upgrade and LED headlights) on 9-11 and have had absolutely no notifications on cryptostickers at all.....

i reached out to my dealership owner (i know him personally) and he just told me the status update came in today "ship date of 11/6" - cant tell you how shocked and happy i am....i check that damn crypto every day and all it says is "ordered"....and the jeep chat says "scheduling parts"

now i know this is all relative and im sure ill be delayed along the way in the next few weeks....but just sharing this as a "light at the end of the tunnel" for those waiting that may see no movement on crypto.

Last edited:

Sponsored

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Am I missing something? Anyone know why there is no updates to the crypto tracker for 24 hours?

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
Maybe mine is no to far behind.
Ordered 9/21
2dr
Sarge Green
3.6 auto
Tow pkg
LED pkg
I'll check JC tonight to see if anything has changed. The last two weeks it's been all parts collected and ready to build.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
I test drove a 2019 Sahara when I was previously looking for a new car & have driven my mom's '91 YJ (which she still has), but there wasn't one wrangler on the lot for me to even test drive. So I kinda ordered blindly too I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I test drove the manual and didn't stall at all and backed it up into a small space. Confirmed I wanted a manual, but also made me aware I have to make adjustments to seating position as the clutch is longer than I expected due to my short legs, so I ordered a clutch pedal extension.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Crypto won't even display build sheets or window stickers right when they get posted online. Mine got posted a solid few days before Crypto picked them up, especially with the window sticker.

It seems like Crypto only queries the Chrysler/Jeep sites a few times a day and it often breaks or stops pulling up certain peoples' builds.

Sponsored

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that too..... seems to happen every so often. :/
Sucks I can’t psychotically check that list 500 times today and get mad when I don’t see my name.

MidwestJL

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Sucks I can’t psychotically check that list 500 times today and get mad when I don’t see my name.
haha... I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 8-24. Still no update on Crypto - did hear from my dealer last week that it was now D1 status though, and confirmed that through Jeep Chat.... so at least I know the parts are not on some ship sitting off of a port somewhere waiting to be unloaded......

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
haha... I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 8-24. Still no update on Crypto - did hear from my dealer last week that it was now D1 status though, and confirmed that through Jeep Chat.... so at least I know the parts are not on some ship sitting off of a port somewhere waiting to be unloaded......
I ordered 9/8 but super impatient. Lol. I’ve been in D1 since 10/5

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
Same.
My dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 10/29 on 10/19, but it hasn't moved at all on crypto. I'm trying to convince myself to be happy to have it by Christmas.

Advertisement

Advertisement