JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
I ordered a Sahara Unlimited High Altitude on 7/30. As of Friday it was sitting in Canada and no one can tell me when it will arrive at dealership!! How long will it take to get from Canada to south Louisiana??? Why did it go from Toledo to Canada???

Advertisement

FirmButSoft

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Just got told my ETA is 10/25 to 11/4

Ordered - 9/7
VIN/VON - 9/13
D - 9/13
D1 - 10/6
KZ L - 10/25
ETA - 10/25-11/4

I don't know what happened to all the steps in between but fingers crossed I get it this week. Not too far from Toledo.

Sport S
Sarge Green
2 DR
V6 3.6L
Manual
Cold Winter PKG
Convenience PKG
LED Lighting PKG
Safety PKG

Sponsored

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Same KZ status and no movement since 10/15. So annoying this shipping to PA.
Others had to wait a long time on shipping also to PA dealer.
Stuck in shipping purgatory.....

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC -I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.

10/14 - Sticker!

10/15 - JC - I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We have no estimated shipping date for departure from the plant, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update

10/15 - Dealer - ETA: 10/19 - 10/29

10/18 - JC - I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/25/2021 - 11/08/2021

10/21 - Dealer - ETA: 10/21 - 11/8

10/25 - JC - ETA: 11/1-11/9

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Do the original links from 2018 still work for anyone? My VIN is correct and Jeep Chat was able to find my information. However, the links all returned 404 errors, except for the build tracker tool but I don't have VON and exact date to use that.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Stuck in shipping purgatory.....

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC -I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.

10/14 - Sticker!

10/15 - JC - I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We have no estimated shipping date for departure from the plant, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update

10/15 - Dealer - ETA: 10/19 - 10/29

10/18 - JC - I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/25/2021 - 11/08/2021

10/21 - Dealer - ETA: 10/21 - 11/8

10/25 - JC - ETA: 11/1-11/9
Once it ships JC doesn't really know much. They told me mine was still in the shipping stage and it was actually on the dealer lot. Your dealer will have more up to date info once it ships.

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT
Got my window sticker today on crypto! Quick question, does my name supposed to be at the top of it? Or is that only on the car when it’s delivered?
Your name will be on the printed window sticker.

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
I ordered my 4xe on 6/15 and still waiting so they don't like building them that much.
I think that is the frustrating part. My friend ordered her 4XE a week after I ordered my JLUR XR, she has her Jeep. I wish you luck.

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
Question... How many of you just went out and order ur jeep or how many actually did a test drive one b4 u ordered?? I just ordered it! 😬 Hope it's all good. 🤣 I test drove one 2yrs ago b4 I got my grand cherokee, but the used car prices r so good right now so I went out and ordered my dream car... I'm sure it's fine... Right?!? 🤞🤪😆
I rented one for the weekend before ordering. It has been a desire to own one for 32 yrs now!! Excited finally getting one!!

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
WOW!!! Just WOW!! I am amazed at how many people have received their Jeeps in such a small amount of time.. 14 weeks, still NOTHING but gathering parts. My dealer is still pulling the " we have about 30 other people waiting too" card. Personally, I wished I had gone with another dealership because I do not think they are doing enough for their customers:(

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
WOW!!! Just WOW!! I am amazed at how many people have received their Jeeps in such a small amount of time.. 14 weeks, still NOTHING but gathering parts. My dealer is still pulling the " we have about 30 other people waiting too" card. Personally, I wished I had gone with another dealership because I do not think they are doing enough for their customers:(
I ordered my Jeep Sport 8/09 and Friday was it finally said parts were gathered and scheduled to be built. I was told 10-12 weeks. I am confused how those ordering after are receiving their Jeeps and mine is sitting in gathering parts!
Not sure if it has to do with the dealer or what?? Wish I knew.

Advertisement

Advertisement