JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Hoping someone can throw a dumb Aussie a bone!

Ordered my Willys in April. Havent been able to get any info out of my dealer or Jeep Australia until today. I managed to squeeze the VIN out of the dealer this morning. So off to the build tracker I go. No good. When I try "Look up Order" it says "Invalid search term". I cant use "Track new order" as I dont have a Nickname. I also searched through "All orders" without any luck.

Ive read through alot of info and some members say that the tracker only works for domestic orders, however, some also say it works for export orders. @Joey said the tracker worked for them and they are in Australia also.

What have I missed? What am I doing wrong?

Dealer also said there are no Willys left in existence except mine and that its waiting on parts. :CWL::CWL::CWL:

Any help would be very much appreciated.
If I remember rightly the vin won;t show up till it is logged in the USA system which is like the end of the following month. been a long time since I did this.

Advertisement

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Wrangler unlimited Willys
sun & sound, tech, tow, convenience, cold weather, selec-trac, gorilla glass. 3.6 auto

9/20: deposit made

9/23: VON & VIN received

10/4: moved to D1

10/13: first estimates ship date

10/18: Crypto Window sticker found

10/21: jeep shipped

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
FINALLY!!!! Picked up today!!

JLU willys Granite Chrystal

22w package

Tow package

Order date 8/24

Von 8/24

Vin 8/27

D status 9/2

D1 status 9/11

G status 9/21

Shipped to storage 9/25

Tentative ship date 10/12

Shipped 10/18

Arrived at dealer 10/20

Took delivery 10/21

8 weeks and 2 days. Dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking C9ACD35D-8AEA-4CA2-A38E-3CA07AB3A86B

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
9/11: Ordered
9/17: Received VON/VIN, D Status
10/6: D1 status
10/19: F status
10/20: Approved for shipping
10/22: Window Sticker available

Still no ETA on delivery to dealer... Lot of patience needed for those awaiting the build of their Jeep. A whole new chunk of patience is needed on the shipping side.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer

Still no ETA on delivery to dealer... Lot of patience needed for those awaiting the build of their Jeep. A whole new chunk of patience is needed on the shipping side.
Congrats! Looks like that moved along quick...

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I noticed one other thing on the window sticker... I'm assume this is just Jeep being efficient with their stickers, but I ordered the LED Group. On the sticker, it has the LED group listed under Optional equipment.. and beside it is the cost. Under LED group it says "LED taillamps". No mention of LED headlamps. Why? I assume LED headlamps are still coming with the vehicle. I certainly hope so. Weird..... oh well.

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic

I placed my order of Sport Altitude on 8/9 took two weeks to get a vin for some reason. Jeep was built and pending release from the factory on 10/1 wasn't released until 10/14 its been pending shipment from that point and hasn't shipped yet nor do they know when it will ship and told me to check back in two weeks and they should have an eta

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Its at the dealership
Its at the dealership
Its at the dealership
O M G

8/13 - Order
8/16 - VIN and VON
8/17 - 10/10 -- Dumpster fire of inaccurate information
10/11 - Trim stage (status G)
10/11 - KZ (taken to railyard)
10/18 - KZ N (First Rail Arrival)
10/21 - Delivered to dealership (in Missouri)

Sponsored

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
I noticed one other thing on the window sticker... I'm assume this is just Jeep being efficient with their stickers, but I ordered the LED Group. On the sticker, it has the LED group listed under Optional equipment.. and beside it is the cost. Under LED group it says "LED taillamps". No mention of LED headlamps. Why? I assume LED headlamps are still coming with the vehicle. I certainly hope so. Weird..... oh well.
Mine says the same thing. I assume the headlights fall under the LED lighting group. Not sure why the menton the tail lights separately.

cmdonnell

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini SE, Jeep Wrangler
So I've been trying to keep my obsessive tendencies in tracking to a minimum by limiting myself to one Jeep Chat inquiry a day, generally this is about 9:15-9:30AM Jersey time.

A few things I've noticed..

1. It's weird that they say they are here for you 24/7 if you need anything, but they're not. They're never there on Sundays. If the chat button isn't black it's not going to work. I did once see the chat button black at like 11pm on a Sunday night so I'm not really sure what hours they're supposed to be open, but it's not 24/7.

2. They're replies from day today are usually pretty consistent, and pretty standard, but sometimes I get replies that don't make any sense. For instance, my car entered paint on 10/9. No clue what happend on 10/10 because it's a Sunday, but when I got my chat response for Monday I was back to "has been scheduled". On 10/11 I was at 'completed initial build'. So unless it's normal to ping pong back and forth after paint then they were confused.

3. When you get to the shipping stage they imply that you can't get any more information from them, but eventually they start giving you delivery windows.

4. But those delivery windows are definitely weird. My first window given to be on 10/18 was 10/27-11/03. Okay fine. The next day my window was 10/26-11/03. Weird. It went up a day in the beginning of the window but the back didn't move. 10/25-11/03 at the next update. The day after that was a blip day again, where it seemed like the car wasn't actually shipping yet. Then today the updated ETA is 10/24 - 11/03. So that's now like an 11 day window!

(Outside of Jeep chat we had been told by our dealer back on the 16th that it was sent to Twin Oaks, PA. but we haven't heard from the dealer yet. We have one of those dealers that just doesn't care so I was actually surprised to hear anything from him that day!)

So we're getting there, but it's starting to drag. We're not at the 8 week mark yet, so I have no room to complain though.

For extra fun we also ordered a Mini Cooper SE. The boat that is on was supposed to be in Halifax yesterday but still isn't there today, so lots of fun all around. We're still waiting to see which makes it into our hands first. The Jeep will probably win, but you never know!

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Yes, Jeep Chat can get a little bizarre at times. A lot of them appear to ctrl + c off scripts that they devise themselves. I think some of them imply other things in their responses and it gives off the impression that the vehicle status changes when it hasn't.

I don't feel bad at all about pestering Jeep Chat. They are literally paid to sit there and answer our questions.

Also, I believe they are closed on Sundays.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
I’m waiting for the train transport to Florida, I was informed today that it’s supposed to be here on 10/27. I hope to have it by Halloween 🎃 but I think it will be the first week in November
I'm expecting about the same. When did yours ship / leave the railyard in Toledo?

Advertisement

Advertisement