First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Mine should be here any day so hopefully my dealer is trying to get that bonus for this month and I can get a deal as well. Lol
If you had to sign any paperwork or if the sales guy sent you an email with a price on it, then they will hold you to that. If you signed nothing or purchase price never came up then you can try the supplier discount pricing but I doubt that is possible right now. MSRP would be the best you would be able to do there. Honestly, if the price was never agreed upon, chances are higher the dealer may try to get you to pay higher than the MSRP price. That would suck but it is the world we live in right now. Good luck to you with that whole process!

Advertisement

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah, I bet we both see ours around the same time frame. JC says mine is on it's way to the dealer but I'm still waiting for my dealer to confirm. My ETA is 10/21-11/2 now..they moved it up a day. I'll believe it once my dealer confirms. I was prepared to not get it until December so pretty excited it may be here by November. I've already got some mods being delivered for it.
Same here. JC told me my ETA is 10/27-11/08. Keeping my fingers crossed for delivery by November.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
exactly, you were able to stumble onto a dealer that was desperate for sales to get his bouns. They were looking for numbers, that's all. Awesome place to be in. Well done!
Thanks! I def got lucky! If all goes smoothly once it arrives I will add them to the preferred dealer list for sure.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I find it fascinating that FCA would use the letter F to designate the paint process stage!
Well you see it follows D and E, and precedes G. :angel:

Don't ask me where A and B went. I think for some of you they might need to extend the status codes to Z or beyond.

Sponsored

MCRub

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Spoke to JC yesterday, I was told as of 10/11 my Jeep was on the last truck before it comes by rail. Anyone else waiting in Florida .. like me? Dealership has no ET
I was until my dealer said no FCA discount so I canceled and order from Gupton.

FirmButSoft

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
So... updated timeline:

9/11: Ordered
9/17: Received VON/VIN, D Status
10/6: D1 status
10/19: F status
10/20: Approved for shipping (JS or KZ L?)
Wow, you moved fast! I’m stuck awaiting build all parts received. Got told that on 10/9. Hopefully I’m not too far behind

jeepdreaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
I ordered on 8/31 and then was "gathering parts until 10/4. I have been in the scheduling phase since then! Mathew in JC told me this morning that there is no estimate when it will begin. He did give me my escalation case number which I didn't have before but not sure what good that does me. He said when there are updates on my order that the team would let me know. Build the damn thing already!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Sponsored

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Does anyone know the current shipping schedule? My build and sticker have been found. I’m trying to figure out when to start pricing out my Cherokee for resale.
I am in the same boat. As of yesterday I didn't have a ship date or an ETA, but I only live only an hr from Toledo, so I know delivery should b short. But I also have my Grand Cherokee that I will need to sell, preferably b4 my Wrangler arrives. I have decided to sell it to carvana, who is giving me a great price! I'll actually make money off of my lease to put towards the Wrangler! It's a win-win. 😁🎉

cseverens

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 JKU, 19 Pacifica, 21 Charger Scat (on order)
thanks for doing this. quick question, though. my order was 09/26. i had vin and von within 48 hours. unfortunately, the brampton plant is was closed mid sept until 10/15. i have my info entered above, but does this actually check all mopar vins and vons, or just jeep wranglers? i have a scat pack charger on order.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
thanks for doing this. quick question, though. my order was 09/26. i had vin and von within 48 hours. unfortunately, the brampton plant is was closed mid sept until 10/15. i have my info entered above, but does this actually check all mopar vins and vons, or just jeep wranglers? i have a scat pack charger on order.
Wrangler only

cseverens

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 JKU, 19 Pacifica, 21 Charger Scat (on order)
Wrangler only
damnit!! anyone know where i can find the info elsewhere, besides the dealer or mopar chat? i have a dealerconnect login (mopar parts dept employee), but i dont have access to
  • Vehicle Ordering & Inventory Management [VOIM]

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Starting to think I should have listen to my salesman. He tried to talk me out of the cold weather group. Said it would take longer.

Advertisement

Advertisement