First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Right, so I just got the call from the dealer that it's in. I'm picking it up on Friday, which is 14 weeks to the day from order (7/16). Finally!
Congrats! Post those pics for all of us waiting!

Advertisement

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
PSA I ordered with Affiliate discount on 8/28 and did NOT get the discount. The MY21 Wrangler is excluded as of 9/21, not 10/1. The dealer was kind enough to work with me on a good price, but was not able to do Affiliate.

1C235528-1A41-4AEE-BEE8-35380350EB80.jpeg
The Wrangler and a few other models were removed from the Affiliate program on 10/1. The memo to dealers was posted in another thread.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Erm, didn't someone a few dozen pages ago report that the dealer sold their custom order to someone else? (Searching thread and any custom thread they may have created... :lipssealed: )
Actually in the end, it was not sold but was an error by the dealer. Nothing was said about it being on a website or whatever either.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
It would still qualify for sold order protection per FCA.. it is up to the dealer if they want to honor the affiliate program.
Same here. All the dealers I called asking them about my supplier discount (1% below invoice) told me over the phone or in-person (no one would put it in writing) that they don't accept any special pricing or discounts (not Costco, supplier, affiliate, employee, etc) smh. I'm glad I found one dealer who was willing to do MSRP for special orders. Any in-stock Wrangler is marked up from $1000 to $4000 for non 392 and over $10K for the 392 in my area.

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
I suppose I shouldnt even worry about it for mine since it wont even be thought of as a build until Dec, but jeep chat is the way to go? My dealer is too slow to respond (seriously took 3 days to respond to my request for my VIN - finally got that today)
Be lucky your dealer is responding. Mine called me a week and a half ago to say that it was in status F and “moving along” but there is no ETA and it is going to take a “long time”. I sent him an email Friday and no response. I emailed him about a month ago and no response then either. Maybe I’ll swing by the dealer since he doesn’t know how to respond to email.

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Day 119.
Ordered 6/22.
Today, 10/19, dealer sees D1 status in DealerConnect. Ship date 10/28. I'll take it! :)
JeepChat confirms with "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
Yup same here! Hydro blue 2 door manual ragtop.....at 12 weeks still gathering parts
Someone mentioned maybe it's an "East Coast" thing - I wonder if that's true. Although, I kind of think it's a manual 2Dr thing. No offense to anyone else, but why buy a Jeep if it's not a manual??

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Someone mentioned maybe it's an "East Coast" thing - I wonder if that's true. Although, I kind of think it's a manual 2Dr thing. No offense to anyone else, but why buy a Jeep if it's not a manual??
I don't think there is a rime or reason to the scheduling. I ordered a 2dr, manual, soft top rubi and it was built in 6 weeks. Maybe they prioritize higher margin trims?

Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Sorry if this has been answered, but what does it mean if I get a “build sheet found” email from Cryptostickers, but then when I click on the link, it says “build sheet not found”?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Sorry if this has been answered, but what does it mean if I get a “build sheet found” email from Cryptostickers, but then when I click on the link, it says “build sheet not found”?
It means you need to wait a tad for the site to update its links. :angel:

Last edited:

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
According to our sales person, Juliann, whom we have purchase 5 vehicles from, and Jeep Chat, ours has been in F – paint for at least 13 days. Damn. That must be a nice paint job.

Jeep Chat, Pamela, (Yesterday was Micheal and he got off the chat as quick as he could after suggesting I check in two weeks or so), offered to 'escalate' my inquiry. Whatever that means, I now have some reference number to learn more apparently in the future about what is actually going on? Lord knows. I love the process and we are excited to get another UR, though the inconsistent information is discouraging at times–

"F" — paint. Still in paint. The dog days of paint; oh, summer is over.

6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Be lucky your dealer is responding. Mine called me a week and a half ago to say that it was in status F and “moving along” but there is no ETA and it is going to take a “long time”. I sent him an email Friday and no response. I emailed him about a month ago and no response then either. Maybe I’ll swing by the dealer since he doesn’t know how to respond to email.
same with my sales guy. he just doesn't respond directly to my questions. He has emailed me twice only. Once to tell me I got my VIN and then again last week to tell me my jeep finished the build and is waiting to be shipped. Then nothing. Today I checked with JC and they told me that my Jeep is shipped and ETA is 10/27 - 11/08. Keeping my fingers crossed that things don't shift.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
According to our sales person, Juliann, whom we have purchase 5 vehicles from, and Jeep Chat, ours has been in F – paint for at least 13 days. Damn. That must be a nice paint job.

Jeep Chat, Pamela, (Yesterday was Micheal and he got off the chat as quick as he could after suggesting I check in two weeks or so), offered to 'escalate' my inquiry. Whatever that means, I now have some reference number to learn more apparently in the future about what is actually going on? Lord knows. I love the process and we are excited to get another UR, though the inconsistent information is discouraging at times–

"F" — paint. Still in paint. The dog days of paint; oh, summer is over.

6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered
I find it fascinating that FCA would use the letter F to designate the paint process stage! lol there is one quality engineer with a sick sense of humor there! With their hit/miss quality paint process causing panels (Doors, hoods) to corrode on the Wranglers! lol In my company, we use SOL for the designation of "set on line" at the factory. Again, sick sense of humor!

Advertisement

Advertisement