Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
How long were you guys in the body vendor? Ive been in JB for a little over a week now. Im not sure what additional equipment is getting installed. Only extra I added was floor mats.

Advertisement

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
How long were you guys in the body vendor? Ive been in JB for a little over a week now. Im not sure what additional equipment is getting installed. Only extra I added was floor mats.
No idea. We have been in F–paint since 6 October. I am not convinced anyone knows where any unit really is unless they have eyes on it–

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yay! Today we have a sticker, 13 weeks and one day later. Oh, @Yakpimp, the link to the sticker in the email is rendered as “cryptostickers.ne’, without a ‘t.”
Thanks for the heads up. I added the missing T and emails from this point forward should have it.

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
I was at the body vendor for a little over 3 weeks. I had half doors though.

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Made it out of JB this morning!
Will probably check in with my dealer again tomorrow.

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC - I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.
Got my sticker - new updates

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC -I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.

10/14 - Sticker!

10/15 - JC - I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We have no estimated shipping date for departure from the plant, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update

10/15 - Dealer - ETA: 10/19 - 10/29

10/18 - JC - I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/25/2021 - 11/08/2021

Sponsored

bigmac5166

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys Sport
Well apparently less is more when it comes to build times. Ordered an Unlimited Willys Sport with the only options being Hydro, Automatic, and the 2.0T:

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: ? (Currently in D with a estimated build date of 11/22)

This is compared to my buddy who ordered his fully loaded Sahara 4XE on 9/24 and is in D1 with scheduled ship date of 10/25. So odd how there really is no rhyme or reason to how these things are built.

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Jeep Rubicon
Hello - I am super new at this and looked at this thread but where do I go to see what stage my jeep is in? 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
I just tried to check my status on Jeep Chat and the representative said that their system was down for an update. Hopefully they will have some better information once the system update is complete. They said it would be about an hour.

Sponsored

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
JLU willys Granite Chrystal 4dr
22w package
Tow package
Order date 8/24
Von 8/24
Vin 8/27
D status 9/2
D1 status 9/11
G status 9/21
Shipped to storage 9/25
Tentative ship date 10/12

been sitting in storage ever since, hopefully it ships soon. FCA chat tells me they have to wait to fill the rail car.
estimated arrival at dealer is 10/18-10/27🥳🥳🥳 can’t wait!! Fingers crossed!

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Mine has been 4 days waiting to have the tailgate reinforcement to be installed. It’s my only “additional accessory” supposedly has a ship date of tomorrow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement

Advertisement