JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Barbie

First Name
Debby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have a Rubicon on order with SOT and everything except smokers group and steel bumpers (was told they are on restriction)
Order date 9/17
VON 9/17
VIN 9/20
10/6 Estimated ship date given of 10/12
10/7 JC says all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
Not putting too much faith in this since I was warned there could be many delays.
Mine has been like that for almost a month with the same automated answer😢🥴

Advertisement

JL701

First Name
Senthil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara 4xe
JLU Sahara 4xe White

Ordered 9/18
VON / VIN 9/20
JC update Frame 10/13
JC update Released for Shipping 10/15 (build sheet popped up on 10/15 as well )

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
And that's the frustrating part. Ordered mine a week earlier, similar options... still in D1 here. At least yours is moving along though. Hope it ships soon!
I am with you... Ordered mine on 9/10 & am still in D1.. :( What did you order? I ordered a 4dr Willys Sport S with 5 different extra packages added. 😆 We'll see what happens.
I've been in the scheduling phase for 11 days now. WTF? You have all my parts, now put it together!!!! I just don't understand their system!
I agree with you! I have been in the all parts are collected and scheduling phase for 10 days now. One JC rep told me that you remain in this stage for up to 30 days!!! 😩🤬 like are you kidding me?!? Don't understand the hold up either, but I try to patiently wait.

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
My dealer just text me and said I'm in inspection phase. He said it takes about a week for the railhead and then about an additional week from the rail to the dealer.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I am with you... Ordered mine on 9/10 & am still in D1.. :( What did you order? I ordered a 4dr Willys Sport S with 5 different extra packages added. 😆 We'll see what happens.
JLU Rubicon
3.6L V6 w/ 6sp
LED Group
8.4" screen / stereo group
Cold weather group
Tow group
3 piece black hardtop
Body match fenders
Remote entry

Sponsored

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
Ordered 8/16. Went to D1 today with a tentative ship date of 9/29. Maybe the cards will fall in my favor.
I need to figure out how to get a "chat" confirmation. I ordered mine on 07/01 and no information from the tracking database here. And my dealer says still in "D" status. I think because my order was a little unusual (2Dr, Manual) that is why it's not going anywhere.

darthvader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara, 2022 JLUR
When will 2022 vin support be added to cryptostickers? Looks like it can’t parse the data from it? -1 year, doors etc

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Apparently they really love 4XE units. JC just gave me an update that I have regressed. Apparently I have moved beck to D status. Yet I just ran into a guy who ordered 4 days after I did (so he claimed), almost identical build, he was driving his JLUR XR, just picked it up today. So for all of the people out there waiting, I feel your pain. Better luck next week.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Unlimited Sport S, 2019 Grand Cherokee TH
Jeep chat has given me the same response for a month now...all parts have been gathered and it's waiting to be sequenced for production. My dealer says the estimated ship date is 10/25. Which do you think is more accurate based on your past experiences?

JL Rubicon
Tuscadero Pink

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
They might have all the bags of pepperoni in the world, but that doesn't mean they can make 50 pizzas in the next five minutes. If two people order supreme, they might just build those two at the same time since it's more efficient. And your anchovies, they have to fire up the oven on the roof for that smelly stuff.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I've never been one for naming my vehicles. So, I haven't really come up with a name yet. 🤔
You should call it "Atlanta Blue" because it's :crying: about being in the "Atlanta" that no one knows about.

:giggle:

Or name it Stretch since it's so tall.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Right?! I wish I had realized when I ordered those stupid handles would add at least two weeks. I'd just have ordered aftermarket and had them in the garage waiting with the rest of the Quadratec boxes.

For those coming after me: If it has "MOPAR" in the name, Quadratec it and add it yourself. It's not worth the added time.
It depends on what it is. Floor mats, those are easy, but I definitely wanted my leather seats taken care of without waiting 6mo for a local shop to get the items, schedule the install, get it wrong, fix it, find out they'd covered the airbags, ... bleh. Ten days was worth it.

scj64

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ram 2500, ‘23 R/T, ‘23 20A 392, ‘22 FLHTK
JL Rubicon 2.0 turbo, Sting Grey, color matched everything, loaded with about every option including leather.
Ordered 9/7, delivered 10/13.

73C576F4-A03A-4BFF-BF8C-6DCB52FB7339.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement